***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I am 25 weeks as well Anna, so exciting hey :hugs:
looking forward to having double digits left.

Hello to everyone, :flower: hope you and your LOs are doing well

i'm in double digits already about 88 days left for me now....

Flynn's new toy :-D

I brought this yesterday as i so wanted him to have a swing and now i have him one, i never used one with jay and skye but i thought i would buy Flynn one as i want him to have something diffrent at least... and the clothing i am still buying him outfits left right and center lol i cant stop

ive got enough sleepsuits and body suits.... 5 or more outfits now.... i still need blankets and bedding stuff for his moses basket and i have 88 days left to sort it all out....

oh and skye also made me get a horrible cold last night lol she had nightmares about that stupid comic relife which i was not impressed about i kept telling her to go back to bed.... in the end i had to give her 2 of Flynns cuddley toys to go bed with and she was happy after that, now i have a head cold and my cheeks hurt :-(

Congratulations and welcome want2bemum!

Lx

anna i was looking at this swing in tesco book yesterday and its cheaper in argos too so maybe have to have a purchase, have u had it out the box and had a good look at it? does it make alot of noise?
how are u all doing? hows everyones bump growing?
my baby boy has been very very quiet over the past few days, not sure why, im feeling movements but not like i normally do, its a horrible worrying feeling but i also dont want to waste time going to hospital when i am feeling some movements!
Lou
xxx

anna i was looking at this swing in tesco book yesterday and its cheaper in argos too so maybe have to have a purchase, have u had it out the box and had a good look at it? does it make alot of noise?
how are u all doing? hows everyones bump growing?
my baby boy has been very very quiet over the past few days, not sure why, im feeling movements but not like i normally do, its a horrible worrying feeling but i also dont want to waste time going to hospital when i am feeling some movements!
Lou
xxx

havent got no battery that's the thing so i cant try it out till i get some but year fixed it up and sorted it all out so i just need to take it down from my wardrobe and then play with it, with Flynn in it

Hiya to all the new ladies (and any daddies!) :wave:

xxxx

Does anyone know when baby is supposed to calm down with less movement?

I think its during the last few weeks hun, when space gets very tight.

Has anyone started taking any Lamaze or breastfeeding classes? My DH and I are currently taking Lamaze. It has been good...but it is also making me nervous about labor LOL (which is supposed to have the opposite effect), but I am learning a great deal. I do want to take a breastfeeding class just trying to find the time. Also, anyone planning on doing infant CPR?

Hope everyone is doing ok. Work has been hectic so it has been a loooooong time since my last post.

Best!

Hi MissMuffet, we start a prenatal class in May, its a bit of labour/breathing but also baby care after the baby is born. Hopefully its good
we are also registered for a short class one afternoon on baby CPR. I am hoping I get lots of help with BF from the nurses

:hugs:

ugh i feel so sore this morning when i was walking the kids home from school yesterday my hips was hurting me really bad but because my dad has gone away and Andy was working 2-3hrs away i couldnt get checked over.... and now they feel sore still, ive mentioned this to the doctors/midwives but they dont listen to me

My NCT classes start a week on Tuesday and I have two breastfeeding classes in April to go to at a ladies house. I've already taken a course in infant CPR but will be brushing up before labour as it was a couple of years ago for work.

We've booked a 4D scan for Tuesday coming :happydance:

How exciting about the 4D scan Sooz. I used to really want one but my OH doesn't like them and I suppose we could use the money for buying something else.

We have our first ante-natal class next Thursday, I'm a little nervous, not sure about what to expect and I'm still very self-concious about showing off my little bump in public!

I'm worried I am going to look tiny compared to everyone else at the classes as well! They'll probably think I've booked on to the wrong course. :dohh:

I had to convince DH to let us get the scan instead of the TV but he seems really excited about it now. Last night he was saying he wished he could see what she looked like now, and then realised on Tuesday he can. :D

Just hope she is in a decent position!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->