***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I'm small too, I could walk in there with a coat on and not even look pregnant!!

Another reason why we decided not to go for the 4D scan is because we're keeping the sex a surprise and I think it would be hard for them not to accidentally look down there! I would love to have a DVD of baby to show them when they're older though, it would amaze me if I could see myself in the womb and wish I had scan pictures of me. It's definitely a lovely keepsake.

had my 3d/4d scan on fri. for some reason my disc isnt working on my laptop. once again baby did not want to wake up and cooperate with us (i hope that isnt a sign lol) :dohh:

heres a pic of baby girl

Attachments

• IMG00159-20110325-1234.jpg
    IMG00159-20110325-1234.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
how do you know if you have SPD?

my hips have been hurting me on and off along with my back and when they get bad it affects my walking sometimes and my hips feel sore.... im thinking of going to see a doctor today if i can about it as i have mentioned about this alot of times to the midwives and they havent said a thing about it.

30 Weeks for us today!!! Three quarterd of the way there! :wohoo:

My SIJD is killing me though :cry:
xXx

my hips have been hurting me on and off along with my back and when they get bad it affects my walking sometimes and my hips feel sore.... im thinking of going to see a doctor today if i can about it as i have mentioned about this alot of times to the midwives and they havent said a thing about it.

that sounds like spd to me, thats what mine is like,

i think i only got 88days to go till i meet my baby girl.

kerrygold, congrats on the 30wk mark not long now.xx

JNA - Aww bless, fast asleep and looking very content! At least you know she's cosy in there!

Lx

JNA - Aww bless, fast asleep and looking very content! At least you know she's cosy in there!

Lx

Yeah she really likes it in there. Hopefully she wont stay in there past her due date :wacko:

Still can't figure out why my computer wont read disc but work on others :nope:
But heres a pic of a scan pic

Attachments

• IMG00161-20110325-1237.jpg
    IMG00161-20110325-1237.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3

I've mentioned my back the last 3 times to my MW and it is only when I turned up at 29 weeks with a back brace on because I can't sit down that she said I could get a physio referral this week if it hadn't helped. They do tend to blow it off a bit unless your persistant with them.

Lx

Yeah she really likes it in there. Hopefully she wont stay in there past her due date :wacko:

Can't see the pic - no doubt it's very cute though!

I'm thoroughly expecting to go overdue with this one. Appaently the average gestation period in caucasian women (which I am) is 41+1. I'm thinking be ready at 37 weeks, expect nothing til 41 weeks and hope it happens somewhere in between!

Lx

Lx

I'm thoroughly expecting to go overdue with this one. Appaently the average gestation period in caucasian women (which I am) is 41+1. I'm thinking be ready at 37 weeks, expect nothing til 41 weeks and hope it happens somewhere in between!

Lx

Did you go over with Evie?

Sadly pregnancy is a waiting game. I just hope there is not a correlation between genetics and gestation period. All my mothers kids were overdue and OH had to be forced out (all 10 pounds of him)

Is there a website you got the avg. gestation info from?

well the doctor gave me painkillers but i dont think i will be taking them as he said they MIGHT affect Flynn so im sticking to parasetamol and gonna have physio if nothing changed in a bit

SAM_0526.jpg

My bump pic.... i know its not great but then i have a bump at the top of my belly and fat at the bottom and he isnt a big baby

Great pic!!!!

:hugs: girlies

Wont be long till we are getting first births popping out (hope we dont just yet fingers crossed!)

x

Well I made the mistake of going to Disneyland on Saturday and after about an hour of walking around my back and feet hurt soo much I was ready to leave. Lessoned learned. I will NOT be going to any theme parks until after my baby is born.

Had 3D pictures taken on Monday, but her hand was in her face so they were not great. I am going to try and get some more done in a few weeks, hopefully she won't be hiding her face :).

My biggest complaint is that my hands and feet by the end of the day are swollen beyond belief. My Dr told me to try and cut back on the sodium so hopefully that will help. I just really don't like having cankles!

It took BabyBond 2 hours and three attempts to get our 4D scan done today, eventually a bottle of Dr Pepper and a chocolate bar woke her up, turned her over and got her hands away from her face...maybe try that next time MissMuffet?

Lx

Lx

Did you go over with Evie?

Sadly pregnancy is a waiting game. I just hope there is not a correlation between genetics and gestation period. All my mothers kids were overdue and OH had to be forced out (all 10 pounds of him)

Is there a website you got the avg. gestation info from?

Yes, labour with Evie started at 40+5 and delivered at 41+2...hence my reluctance to get too hopeful.

Hmmm, I can see why that family history would be a little nerve-wracking - fingers crossed it is unrelated though!

I will have a look through my favourites list and see if I have a link to the article re:gestation and ethnicity. Not sure at the moment tho as I found it when I was pregnant with Evie, so over 2 years ago.

Lx

It took BabyBond 2 hours and three attempts to get our 4D scan done today, eventually a bottle of Dr Pepper and a chocolate bar woke her up, turned her over and got her hands away from her face...maybe try that next time MissMuffet?

I had a Coke and a 3 musketeer candy bar and my little one was still sleeping:dohh: :haha: We ended up getting some face shots though :)

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/BABY_0016.jpg
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/BABY_0010.jpg
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/BABY_0018.jpg

Here is my topview bump comparison photo :)
Top one is 28+3 and bottom one is 19+4
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/2819_bumps.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"