***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

:hugs: anna!!!!

Im on 1 loo trip a night atm sooz :haha: Make sure u rest with those problems!

xxxxx

:hugs: It'll be ok. 2 weeks early is better than the 12 weeks early I'm potentially looking at :hugs:

As for movement, LO has his quiet days and his really active days. Been told to possibly expect him to slow down, but so far he hasn't.

I'm feeling pretty angry and resentful again today.....*sigh* It's not a nice feeling at all.

I did have a giggle last night. DH put together the cot in the living room and realized after that it would not fit through the door to our room :haha: So poor thing had to take it apart and rebuild it in our room. :haha: Love him so so much.

hi, please can i be added to the list, im due june 24th with a girl. im a newbie aswell so go easy on me if im in the wrong place.xx

Congratulations and welcome flumpsmummy! How has your pregnancy been so far.

Ozzie - bless his heart with having to rebuild the cot. He must have been gutted when he realised.

Movements - some days lots and others hardly any. I do have to push the little man into having a wriggle now and again just to reassure me. I'd say if you haven't felt anything for 24 hours and a mix of bath/hot drink/cold drink/prodding doesn't get things going then its worth getting checked out.

Waking/Insomnia - I'm struggling with insomnia quite a lot but not really related to weeing. I think I just have a million things going around my head and find it hard to relax. We are renovating our new house at the moment and living with my parents in the meantime. I won't be able to get into the new house and nest until I'm about 35 weeks pregnant and the urge to nest is driving me crazy.

Lx

hello everyone, well heres a little about me and my pregnancy so far..... im katie,27, have 2 boys jonathan,10, finley,3, i live in east yorkshire,england, with my partner craig,30, and were expecting a girl in june.

i had terrible sickness from week 6-14
14wk felt baby move
16wk started having BH (still am)
19wk started with SPD
20wk found out it was a girl
24 wk got referred to a physio about SPD
and im now 25w+5

im really excited about having a girl this time round as i was 100% sure it was another boy, just hope she doesnt turn out to be a he cos ive bought a ridiculous amount of pink clothes already.

Finally got the chance to sit back and relax. Decided to play some music and lo is bouncing off the walls in there. Kinda hurts lol

OMG 25 weeks today and only 13 weeks till i get to see my lil Flynn

I am 25 weeks as well Anna, so exciting hey :hugs:
looking forward to having double digits left.

Hello to everyone, :flower: hope you and your LOs are doing well

Just thought I would say hello, hope everyone is well.

I've managed to catch a cold so I'm all bunged up. Hoping to recover over the weekend. It's my birthday on Sunday, for the first year I'm not overly excited about it though which is a little sad.

Hope you all have a good weekend. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->