***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Ozzie what an awful thing to be going through, you sound like you are doing amazingly focusing on the positives and as lois said if you need to cry, cry we are all here for you :hugs:

18NPregnant welcome :hi: and congrats on a girl

Thanks all for the support. :hugs: Now I'm just starting to wonder when they will want to do the c-section. I know a natural labor would strain his heart and he doesn't need that. I was joking with DH that he may be a gemini after all! :haha:

Sorry to hear of your troubles Ozzie and I will keep you and your lo in my prayers :hugs:

This is my first post since entering the third and final trimester :happydance: 85 more days and cannot wait to meet lo!

Hello to all the new gals :flower:

Hope all is well

Congratulations and welcome to 18NPregnant. How are you getting on?

Lx

hey girls sorry i havent replied at all, i was amitted to hospital friday and i wasnt let out of hospital till yesterday afternoon, i ended up in with high BP and 4+ Blood in my wee and they though i had a water infection and i also had 2+ protine as well which went to 1+ in the end and Flynn wasnt so active i only had like 3 kicks friday and 4 kicks saturday so they scaned me quick and he was fine just sleeping they said and then on saturday night Andy put his head on my tummy in the hospital and within 5mins Flynn kicked Andy 10 times lol lil bugger knows how to make me worry alot now just hope hes not like it when he is born, but anyway im out now and im feeling alittle better i got to go back to oxford tomorrow for my routine appointment and bloods so will see how that goes hopefully they wont want to keep me in again.

oh bad thing about this i only saw my dad 5mins on his birthday before i had to travel 45mins out of town to go to the hospital... so i couldnt spend time with my dad on his birthday

hoping everyone is doing ok??
how are u all doing for being prepared for babies arrival?
when will u pack hospital bag? could we maybe do a list of things to go in it so we can help each other not miss things?
i like to be quite organised with things like packing etc so will want to do earlish but not so early im bored later on lol
Lou
xxx

Your birth plan
Nightdress
Dressing gown/robe
Slippers
Socks
Underwear
Massage oil
Lip balm
Hard sweets/snacks/drinks/magazines
Water spray/Cooling spray
Handheld fan
mp3 player/ipod
Tooothpaste
Toothbrush
Pillow
Hand towel
Fresh Pajamas/Nightdresses
Socks
Breast pads
Nursing bras
Loose underwear/disposable knickers
Maternity pads
Fresh clothes for going home
Numbers on a seperate piece of paper incase of mobile problems
Spare loose change
Ear plugs
Anti-bacterial travel sized gel

For Your Baby

Car seat
2/3 baby vests
2/3 baby grows
Crib toy/gift from Mummy & Daddy
Blanket
Nappies
Wipes
Cotton wall buds
Nappy bags
Anti-bacterial travel sized gel
Something fresh for trip home
Socks or Booties
Hat

Forgot to put Cell Phone charger on the list

No problem Claire-lou im sure I forgot more stuff

I think I've got most of the things on the list, but its good to have one as a checklist!

Our nursery furniture arrived today! :happydance:

There's no cot in there as we're having a bedside cot, which will go straight in our room! The gliding chair will get moved out when the cot goes into the nursery.

:dance: xXx

Attachments

• Nursery 2 15Mar11.jpg
    Nursery 2 15Mar11.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
  • Nursery 3 15Mar11.jpg
    Nursery 3 15Mar11.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Nursery 1 15Mar11.jpg
    Nursery 1 15Mar11.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 3
Fab nursery :thumbup:

Its all getting so close and real now Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

:happydance:

Just wondering if everyone else are feeling kicks/movement regularly? Sometimes I can go almost 24 hours without anything. Then then everything is fine for a few days. Should I be nervous?:shrug:

Just wondering if everyone else are feeling kicks/movement regularly? Sometimes I can go almost 24 hours without anything. Then then everything is fine for a few days. Should I be nervous?:shrug:
Some days she isnt as active as others

On quiet day I poke and prod at lo until she wakes up and moves. Shaking my belly just pisses my little girl off lol.

well it looks like i will be having Flynn around the 16th for sure now.... talked about it yesterday at my appointment and been told they will have me in and take me of the fragmin then induce me to have him, and then keep me in for a few days once im back on the fragmin to make sure i dont over bleed.. so 13 weeks left instead of 15 weeks omg....

just hope he will be an alright weight by then

I'm sure you'll be fine hun, its good to know you're being monitored carefully. It must be so odd to have an actual date to aim for rather than a rough 4 week area. :haha:

I am sleeping awfully at the moment. My pee trips have increased to 2-3 times a night (iwas only going once if at all until now) and I just can't get comfy. My back brace came yesterday and it also helps a little with my diastasis recti because a strap goes over the top of my tummy and helps pull the muscles in again. I am also back in DVT stockings as the circulation in my legs is shot. I actually feel like my body is falling apart at the minute......if anyone finds a limb lying about.....it's probably one of mine having dropped off :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->