***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I'm planning to get a couple of nursing bras fitted at 36 weeks.

I hadn't really planned on EPO ir RLT. Will see how desperate I get I guess!

Am I the only one resisting getting up to pee still? My LO wakes me early with wriggling but not usually in the middle of the night.

xXx

At this point if I refused to get up I'd pee the bed :haha: LO wakes me up every morning too, she tends to get active around 5:30ish.

Hurray for FB group! I sent in my request too! :happydance:

Im ready for baby now 41 day is like eternity now. I literally have to run to the bathroom some nights. Now I feel bad because everyones bump is so neat and round and my bump is gianormos :( I cant imagine it geting any bigger and fitting into any of my clothes or walking lol. I started RLT at 31 weeks just 1 cup a day now im upping it to 2. I actually like the taste.

Attachments

• IMG00253-20110425-2106.jpg
    IMG00253-20110425-2106.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 2
Im ready for baby now 41 day is like eternity now. I literally have to run to the bathroom some nights. Now I feel bad because everyones bump is so neat and round and my bump is gianormos :( I cant imagine it geting any bigger and fitting into any of my clothes or walking lol. I started RLT at 31 weeks just 1 cup a day now im upping it to 2. I actually like the taste.

My belly looks much more like yours! Honestly though, baby is SO LOW that if she were any lower she may as well be born. Sure hope I don't "drop" because that would mean her dropping right out, lmao.

Hi All,

well I am no longer a Junebud "officially". In the period of 1 week I developed severe pre-eclampsia and had to have an emergency c-section. Baby girl was born at 29 weeks 5 days at the beginning of April. We are both doing ok. She will be in the NICU for about another 5-6 weeks. I will continue to check in periodically to see how you all are doing. I hope everyone's pregnancy stay uneventful!

Blessings!

ive done my hospital bag and i have repacked it too lol i can never remember what goes in it or what i need then when i do i have to double check i have it all

the facebook group i have asked to join

Wow MissMuffet bit of a drama for you! Glad you're both doing ok - do keep us posted. :hugs:
Congratulations on your little girl. :baby:

I've not sorted nursing bras yet. Might pp over to my local M&S in the next week or so for a fitting. I guess it's really hard to judge what's gonna happen to my boobs when my milk comes in. Will they become massive or just grow a bit? :shrug:

Oh wow missmuffet congrats on your baby girl. So glad she is doing well :hugs: keep us updated

Hi All,

well I am no longer a Junebud "officially". In the period of 1 week I developed severe pre-eclampsia and had to have an emergency c-section. Baby girl was born at 29 weeks 5 days at the beginning of April. We are both doing ok. She will be in the NICU for about another 5-6 weeks. I will continue to check in periodically to see how you all are doing. I hope everyone's pregnancy stay uneventful!

Blessings!

shame it had to happen now but i hope you and her are doing well and keep us all posted

i thought this was good for some of us

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...free-breast-pump-offer-details-uk-only-3.html

Congratulations MissMuffet! Very glad to hear that you are both alright. Let us know how you get on.

Lx

Ooooh congratulations Miss Muffet, glad to hear your little girl is making good progress, despite her early appearance!
:D

Congratulations MissMuffet! Glad to hear both you and your little girl are doing well.

I had a call from the doctors today. They want me to send in a urine sample this week and have made me make an appointment to have blood taken in two weeks time.

I'm not sure why. I asked if something was wrong with the blood I had taken last week and the secretary said that some of the levels were a little low (not sure what levels she was talking about) and so it's just to double check them.

My urine sample was fine last week though, but I've had a headache all day, and my hands have been a tiny bit swollen but I put that down to the heat and general swelling, but now I'm worried about pre-eclampsia or something.

I suppose if that is the case then they will detect it in my urine sample right? If you have it will there always be protein in your urine?

I've send my request for the FB group too :)

Congratulations MissMuffet! Glad to hear both you and your little girl are doing well.

I had a call from the doctors today. They want me to send in a urine sample this week and have made me make an appointment to have blood taken in two weeks time.

I'm not sure why. I asked if something was wrong with the blood I had taken last week and the secretary said that some of the levels were a little low (not sure what levels she was talking about) and so it's just to double check them.

My urine sample was fine last week though, but I've had a headache all day, and my hands have been a tiny bit swollen but I put that down to the heat and general swelling, but now I'm worried about pre-eclampsia or something.

I suppose if that is the case then they will detect it in my urine sample right? If you have it will there always be protein in your urine?

not always they can detect it by bloods and not in your wee... thats why they check both my wee and bloods...

not always they can detect it by bloods and not in your wee... thats why they check both my wee and bloods...

Maybe they detected something in my blood then. I suppose I will find out when I have the appointment with him, if it was anything serious they'd want to see me straight away so it can't be that bad.

At least if my urine comes back okay then that's a little bit of reassurance until the appointment and I have a scan a couple of days before.

If I still have a headache and feel sick every now and then tomorrow then I might ring the hospital, but I hate making a fuss.

Congrats missmuffet! Keep us posted on how you and the baby are doing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->