***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

i just realized that i will be in hospital over fathers day :-(

means i will have to go to the shops a week before so then i can get my dad something, Andys dad something and Andy something from not just jay and skye but Flynn as well :-(

Anna, I'll probably be in the same situation. Thankfully, I just have the one to worry about getting a gift from. I'll probably send my dad a card the week before or something.

Anna, I'll probably be in the same situation. Thankfully, I just have the one to worry about getting a gift from. I'll probably send my dad a card the week before or something.

we normaly see both fathers on the day... or we send andys dad a card and go see my dad but to spend it in hospital and your own partner/husband a father it sucks... i wish i can work a way of coming out before then to be with him

K ladies I've had quite the spurt in the last week...wouldn't you say?
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/P4210053-1.jpg

1 week ago my exam at the hospital showed that I'm effaced 50% and dialeted externally to 1 cm but internally closed. -2 station of baby. I've been having loads of very painful contractions for hrs on end everyday so I'm sure I've progressed more by now. Has anyone else started any progress??

I think mine is having a mini growth spurt and his bum is in my ribs. Little stinker! :haha:

. Has anyone else started any progress??

MW found her 1/5 engaged at 34 weeks and she was still 1/5 this week. I'm getting so much pressure down there though, it's really weird.

No, I wanted a water birth, but because my baby has heart block (basically, this is where the top half of his heart is out of sync with the bottom and his heart rate is much lower than a normal baby) there is no way to monitor his heart accurately during natural labor. The c-section is just the safest way to deliver him without the added strain to his heart :flower:
Oh, wow, will they need to do anything for him once he's born?
1 week ago my exam at the hospital showed that I'm effaced 50% and dialeted externally to 1 cm but internally closed. -2 station of baby. I've been having loads of very painful contractions for hrs on end everyday so I'm sure I've progressed more by now. Has anyone else started any progress??

I think that's early to be effaced at all. I don't usually get anything until the week before. I just had my cervix measured at 33 weeks and it was still 4+ and closed. That's just me though and I know girls who walk around dilated to 3 for a couple weeks. Did they say anything to you about resting up and staying off your feet since you are showing signs of pre term labor?

Here's my 32 week bump picture. I still feel so small, but I have grown a little as one of my tops I am having to pull down over the bottom of my bump which I wasn't having to do before!

Attachments

• 306.jpg
    306.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
No, I wanted a water birth, but because my baby has heart block (basically, this is where the top half of his heart is out of sync with the bottom and his heart rate is much lower than a normal baby) there is no way to monitor his heart accurately during natural labor. The c-section is just the safest way to deliver him without the added strain to his heart :flower:
Oh, wow, will they need to do anything for him once he's born?

That's the hardest thing because we have no idea what will happen when he's born. His heart could be stable or it could go up or down. We just don't know.

hi everyone
i haven't been in here much, just wanted to say Congrats to MissMuffeton the arrivalof your DD, hope ye are both doing well and your DD will be home with you soon.

bump pics look lovely, everyone

gettting very close now, especially talking about being dialated and effaced.

had appt with consultant during the week, my blood pressure was up, very bad odema in calves, feet and fingers. he wanted me to stay in to be monitored. sent me for a LFT as i had pre-e with DD, they are talking about inducing me at 37 weeks should i continue to deteriorate.

:wave: all!

Hmmmmmmmm, I'm beginning to think my dates are right! They did say that LO is closer to 5lbs than 4lbs which makes sense if he's actually 33 weeks as opposed to 32 weeks.....*grumble* Silly doctors.

https://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/lokamamita222/1303995208-picsay.jpg

Cupcake~ Beautiful Belly! Love the tattoo.. very cute. I had a friend that had a pretty design all around her belly button and when she was PG it looked very pretty as well.

How are you ladies feeling?

I have been feeling tons of pressure when I stand hopefully that means baby is dropping and getting ready for labour!

My emotions are back out of wack. Had to spend the night at l&d because of blood pressure and swelling at the site I had blood drawn. Everything is ok but I cried and cried because I missed my dog. I may be losing it lol

I'm feeling insane pressure down below too JNA. I thought he was going to pop his head out and say hello this morning!!

Sorry to hear you had a hospital trip, never much fun. But with with regards to "losing it", if you can't do that in the third tri when can you?!

Lx

You know what... before today I thought this baby couldn't get any lower without being born... but she seems to have managed getting even lower, ha! It makes it very difficult to stand or walk anywhere. Something tells me I won't make the whole 4 weeks until my due date, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->