***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Oh my goodness congratulations MissMuffet and thanks for updating us. Looking forward to hearing updates on your little girl and hope she gets to come home with you soon :hugs:

Wow MissMuffet bit of a drama for you! Glad you're both doing ok - do keep us posted. :hugs:
Congratulations on your little girl. :baby:

I've not sorted nursing bras yet. Might pp over to my local M&S in the next week or so for a fitting. I guess it's really hard to judge what's gonna happen to my boobs when my milk comes in. Will they become massive or just grow a bit? :shrug:

Actually I went out for nursing bra shopping and from what I hear my boobs are going to get WAY biggger....omg :wacko: They said to basically wait as long as you can maybe a couple weeks before your due date but I see you are pretty far along so you might be okay. Definitely air on the side of bigger though.

cheers,

I'm gonna get a couple of bras at 36 weeks as recommended. But I have heard that you may go up 2 sizes when the milk comes in. I'm already up 4 sizes!!!! :wacko:

xXx

Congrats on your little girl MissMuffet, hope your both doing well.

I'm off to do my hospital bag today, MW was not so subtly suggesting I get a move on yesterday so I think I've put it off long enough. I'm also going to pick up the RLT tablets from H&B ready for the weekend.

I'm hoping this horrid pressure in my pelvis/bum eases off a bit or walking could get very difficult. :wacko:

Hi All,

well I am no longer a Junebud "officially". In the period of 1 week I developed severe pre-eclampsia and had to have an emergency c-section. Baby girl was born at 29 weeks 5 days at the beginning of April. We are both doing ok. She will be in the NICU for about another 5-6 weeks. I will continue to check in periodically to see how you all are doing. I hope everyone's pregnancy stay uneventful!

Blessings!

Congratulations! I'm glad you're both doing ok now :thumbup:

Im ready for baby now 41 day is like eternity now. I literally have to run to the bathroom some nights. Now I feel bad because everyones bump is so neat and round and my bump is gianormos :( I cant imagine it geting any bigger and fitting into any of my clothes or walking lol. I started RLT at 31 weeks just 1 cup a day now im upping it to 2. I actually like the taste.

My belly looks much more like yours! Honestly though, baby is SO LOW that if she were any lower she may as well be born. Sure hope I don't "drop" because that would mean her dropping right out, lmao.

Haha glad to know im not the only one lol

Congratulations MissMuffet :flower:

<-<-<- thats my 31wk bump, im huge, measuring at 35wks, had growth scan today and baby measuring at 35wks too and excess fluid and she 5lb already,

congrats missmuffet, glad your both doing well.xx

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Katelyn is doing ok and is gaining weight which is a good thing. The only bad thing is the waiting game. I won't be able to take her home until closer to her due date.

I will keep you posted on her progress!

I'm due a month today :wacko:

Drs told me I had an infection yesterday, from what they've prescribed I think it's BV but will speak to my MW next week to clarify things. I'm on 1200 mgs Metronidazole a day for 7 days and it's starting to make me feel crappy already. :(

I'm due a month today :wacko:

Drs told me I had an infection yesterday, from what they've prescribed I think it's BV but will speak to my MW next week to clarify things. I'm on 1200 mgs Metronidazole a day for 7 days and it's starting to make me feel crappy already. :(

Hope you are feeling better soon :kiss:

Had another scan yesterday and little man is approx 4.75lbs (DH clarified last night cause she said it in metric) :wacko: This baby is gonna be HUGE! :haha: His heart is fine though :happydance: Let's see.....7-8 more weeks! :wacko:

Had another scan yesterday and little man is approx 4.75lbs (DH clarified last night cause she said it in metric) :wacko: This baby is gonna be HUGE! :haha: His heart is fine though :happydance: Let's see.....7-8 more weeks! :wacko:

lol, you and i are having elephant babies, i had scan yesturday and mine was 5lb, think theres a few days between us.xx

Lol, yeah, the doctor did say that it's not fully accurate. I have heard of women being told they are going to have 9lb babies and ending up with 7lb babies so who really knows? I'm just happy he's growing AND his heart rate is stable :)

Lol, yeah, the doctor did say that it's not fully accurate. I have heard of women being told they are going to have 9lb babies and ending up with 7lb babies so who really knows? I'm just happy he's growing AND his heart rate is stable :)

yeah they say give or take 8oz, im hoping she slows down a bit, i dont fancy pushing out a 10lber lol,

Yeah, after seeing his head measurement yesterday I'm glad we have to get a c-section, lmao.

I had my growth scan on Tuesday - he's measuring fine, slightly above average, and has sooo much hair! :cloud9:

Yeah, after seeing his head measurement yesterday I'm glad we have to get a c-section, lmao.

they havnt give me the option of a section so im going to have to push and the head is the worse part,lol, are you having a section cos hes big?xx

No, I wanted a water birth, but because my baby has heart block (basically, this is where the top half of his heart is out of sync with the bottom and his heart rate is much lower than a normal baby) there is no way to monitor his heart accurately during natural labor. The c-section is just the safest way to deliver him without the added strain to his heart :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->