***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Good luck at your appointments ladies!

I had one yesterday and everything is well. I'm 100% effaced but I haven't really had a bloody show yet so im a bit confused (lady looked a bit young and wasn't a dr). Not dilated at all. Baby is a little on the big side. Will get weight estimates on Monday when I go to my new dr because now im high risk because of bp, bedrest, and I've gained 40 pounds in the past 35 weeks. Not complaining though because I'm going to be seen by the best of the best at Duke hospital (where I plan to deliver) so it just gives us more time to get to know each other lol.

Sounds like it could be soon for you :thumbup: Had my OB visit today and I'm finally down to weekly appts :happydance: I have 1 more week on my procardia then I'll be off at 35 weeks. She said if I go into labor they won't stop it but also won't help it along. I haven't gained any weight these last 2 weeks some how but I've been very hungry. Every week that I stay pregnant I celebrate...just a couple more weeks and this baby can come if she wants but she has to wait at least 2 more weeks :)

Its so exciting going to the dr every week. Plus it gives you something to look forward to :)
Lucky you not gaining any weight latley :cry: Up until 24 weeks I gained 8 pounds then my body went heywire.

Kerry im thinking of you an lo. Hope all is well :hugs:

JNA, it can be exhausting going to the doctor every week though :(

33 weeks yesterday! 6 more to go! It's crunch time! Gotta pack bags and buy last minute things!

Kerry is still contracting, now with mild period pains, and has had a second steroid shot. They think she has an irritable uterus. She'll be kept in for at least another day.

Kerry is still contracting, now with mild period pains, and has had a second steroid shot. They think she has an irritable uterus. She'll be kept in for at least another day.

Hoping baby stays put for her a little longer but even if baby did come now she would most likely do great:thumbup: I wonder if they tried meds. I've been hospitalised twice for the same thing...contractions 1-5 min. apart for hours on end...last time totaling 9 hrs before they got it stopped. I had shots to stop the contractions then they have me on medication 'til 35 weeks and at that point if I go into labor they won't stop me. Hoping all is well with her and the little one :hugs:

Hi Ladies, just dropping by to say hello. Hope those babies stay in there a bit longer. :hugs:

hope everyone is well, wow not much longer

Hey all. Thanks for the concern.

Now I've had both steroid shots and am all-but 36 weeks they've said if it happens they will let it and are not worried. My H was born at 35 weeks and we know this one is pretty big and I'm not so am not overly surprised.

Not really sure anything is progressing though. Problem us, they've been about every 5 mins so they're concernef if they let me go home, they can't advise when I should come back IYSWIM :shrug:

I imagine it will hurt a whole lot more?! For now it mainly feels like a heavy person is leaning down on the top of my bump, with period pains front and back (but they're not as bad as I have had real pains!) with occasional aching in my foof or shooting pains from my cervix. :shrug:

xXx

Hope it all calms down Kerry :hugs:

Sweet mama are you going to the hospital? I think you should get it checked out :hugs:

It was enough to get all over every time I wiped, but not in my undies. I'm not freaked out. It's not my first time around the block. I did have contractions until about 3 am, but then was finally able to sleep. Still have some bleeding this morning and only occasional contractions. Bleeding is common at this point and likely a sign of an irritated cervix because of dilation. If anything gets worse or abnormal I will definitely go in.

Happy mothers day to all the already mommies, and Soon to be mommies!!

You sound like a pro SweetMama take care of yourself and lo

Hope all is well with you and little one Kerry

My BP is creeping up. :wacko: Was 120/90 on wednesday and 138/90 yesterday. Got another appointment tomorrow afternoon. No protein in my pee and no headaches/dizziness but my feet and ankles are a bit puffy today.:wacko: Been told to rest rather than the walking and swimming i'd ben doing. :blush:
They took bloods yesterday and said I'd get a call if they were abnormal so I assume they're ok.
Everything was ticking along so well until this. :dohh:
Baby is wiggling nicely and FH now 39cm. Can't believe I'm 38 weeks tomorrow! Poor hubby has wanted baby to arrive on 9th May for ages now so he can avoid a panel meeting (local residents meeting where they all moan at the police) at work but I strongly suspect baby will disappoint him as, apart from quite a few BHs there's been no other signs. :baby:

Hope all is ok Sweet Mama and glad that KG is at home and resting up.

Sorry about the BP Span. Hope it all goes smoothly, no matter what baby's plans are. I kind of feel the same right now... just a few BH (or not BH, who knows) here and there... but then again, the last two labors, I was in a bit of denial about it. LOL. It is what it is, right.

OMG, sorry I haven't been on this thread for ages... Can't believe first baby's here already and it looks as though a few other babies are wanting to follow suit. I do hope they bake for a bit longer though. Span, take full advantage of the rest advice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->