***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Take care of yourself sweet mama

JNA that is shocking, have you bought everything in pink? Or is most things neutral? Hope baby cooperates at your next scan.

Really sorry you've has such a shock JNA. Can't believe nothing was mentioned at your last scan at least! :hugs::shrug:

Hope you're doing ok Sweet Mama and are managing some rest. :hugs:

Hope all is OK Sweet_Mama. :hugs:

JNA I'd actually be really upset if I found out this late on our LO was actually a boy, because the baby I've been bonding with is female in my mind, practically has a name, has female belongings and all my thoughts for the future now involve a little girl.

I hope your managing the news better than I would be. :hugs:

hey girls sorry i havent been able to post up i have just been so tired and not myself lately....

well as you know i had an appointment friday to see my midwife well i got there and she checked my BP which was very high and they was worried... i ended up being told to go to hospital where they can check it and everything else... so i did and ended up staying in till saturday... i saw the doctor and he said that they dont know what pumped my BP up but they want to keep and eye on it and he was gonna keep me in till sunday well i said to him ok till later that day i said i want to go home as i can check it at home and rest better there so i discharged myself and they told me to come back monday to get my BP checked again.. anyway i went to get BP check yesterday and it was 140/90 and they wasnt complaning they did the doppler to check the blood flow and the ctg... according to that i had 2 contractions which i didnt really feel, but then i waited to see the doctor and she said that i need to have my BP checked again Thursday/friday by my midwife/GP and then again tuesday when i go to clinic, which then i will get a date set for when i am going to be induced... from as far as ive been told it will be the 16th June i will be induced but i am very close to thinking it will be sooner as i have signs of PE and keep feeling horrible on and off...

today i have a very very bad back.... i feel very upset... everytime i breath it hurts my back or my ribs... and when i walk it hurts my legs and my hips so i dunno what is going on there.

My friend who is due 2 weeks after me had her baby last night at home (unintentionally) with labour lasting 1 hour in total...! I think she is completely shell shocked! That'll be a reminder for me to pack my hospital bag then...oh and move into the bloody house!

Lx

:hugs: sweet mama

JNA :shock: thats really bad bless you :hugs: I agree with all the bonding comments ...

Looks like we may have a couple of babies very soon!!

Not long now girlies

We know we are having a boy but no names as yet lol!!!

xxxxxxxx

Im a bit upset because I have been bonding with a girl and have a nursery full of pink :wacko:

I have my fingers crossed that I can get a definite answer this afternoon. I dont want to start preparing for a boy and BAM its a girl.

Next time im team yellow all the way so I will be prepared no matter what :dohh:

SweetMAMA rest up seems like your nxt to show off a beautiful baby :flower::flower:

good luck with the scan hon, keep us posted how it goes

JNA, what time is your scan today?

I'm home again today... like DH would LET me go to work, lol. Wait and see.

My scan is at 1 and its almost 12 here so im leaving soon :)

Annamumof2-I hope you get to feeling better :hugs:
JNA-Hopefully you get a for sure answer today!

Just want to know your opinion ladies...I've posted this in a couple places but haven't gotten any replies yet.

Do you think I've dropped or maybe baby has just flipped head down. My stomach appears to be shrinking and it doesn't start at the way top under my breasts anymore...what do you all think?

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a419/mandapanda58/P4280369-1.jpg

JNA - good luck with the scan.

We're thinking of you :hugs:

xXx

Mo4 definatly dropped a little :D lovely bump

Good luck JNA!!!!

X

motherof4, you have dropped! I feel like I've dropped as well. LO has been head down since about 28 weeks I think.

Ive been told my little man is head down by mw last week and today feels like I have a ball between my legs :s

x

If we have a girl we're calling her Isabelle Kay, if it's a boy then Jack Richard.

I had a growth scan yesterday. Baby is still measuring two weeks behind so I think we're just going to have a small baby. According to my notes baby is just above the third percentile. I don't really know what that means though, can anyone enlighten me?

I have to go back for another scan to check on baby on 6th June, they don't seem overly concerned though so I presume all is okay.

Baby is head down, rather low, she asked if I was feeling lots of pressure down there and tbh I'm not, it just feels normal, I just need the toilet lots but no more than I have done for the past month now.

The third percentile means out of 100 babies yours would be number three for the week of gestation :flower: Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->