***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I'm home and contracting again even though I'm resting so just keeping an eye on everything.

Drs aren't worried if I do go into proper labour as have had steroids now and am 36 weeks tomorrow. Just don't want this going on for 4 or 5 weeks! :dohh:

xXx

Hi Ladies, oh my gosh I cant believe how many of you are soon to have your babies, you must be excited. Everyone all ready? I still have lots to do and read lol...
Rose- I love your avatar, what a great, clear picture of your LO...so cute

Kerry and Sweetmama- yes 37 weeks is considered full term so you are both nearly there. Hopefully the contractions stop soon or if the babes are ready to come that they just continue so you are not in limbo.
I am hoping I go to my due date because I technically dont start mat leave until the day after lol :rofl:

Span- hope the BP comes down although its not that high at all. I have very swollen ankles and legs...which is making me a bit nervous

does everyone have names picked out? care to share them?

Lots of luck KerryGold! Hope you're feeling well today.

Lx

Thanks!

Our names are Leilah May or Drew Thomas. Unless they don't look right when they arrive!

Most people think we're having a boy so me and H have started to think so too. We really have no idea though! :haha:

xXx

We do but I'm afraid we're not telling :smug:

I stayed home from work today to go to the doctor and be checked. I am not contracting this morning, but do still have occasional red spotting and feel like my vagina will fall out. I'll update later.

Margaret (Maggie) Rose

My BP has come right down - it's now 118/76! Also baby engaged - was 4/5 palpable and is now 2/5 palpable, she actually had real trouble trying to find the head! :happydance:
Got another appointment wednesday and, if that's ok, I don't need any more extra appointments - just my routine MW ones (next one is next wednesday).

Sweet_Mama - hope your appointment goes ok. :flower:

We've not finalised the middle names yet but our names are likely to be:

:blue: Isaac Luke
:pink: Megan Isla Darcy

Love the names, Span and glad your bp has come down!!!!

Our little guy is going to be Alexander David. DH already calls my bump Alex :haha:

We still don't have a girls name but our boys is Owen Thomas.

Megan was on our short-list, it's a lovely name. :thumbup:

We have picked Brooklynn June or Brooklynn May...we aren't for sure yet :thumbup:

Got a suprise today at my appointment. Dr comes in and ask how me and my baby BOY is doing. I looked at her a said im having a girl. She replies not according to my scan done when I went to labor and delivery last month.

Why the hell didnt they tell me they saw boy parts then? Im upset and dont know wht to do. Going in for rescan tomorrow but baby may be to big to show us what we want to see.

I may be stealing someones little boy name lol

Got a suprise today at my appointment. Dr comes in and ask how me and my baby BOY is doing. I looked at her a said im having a girl. She replies not according to my scan done when I went to labor and delivery last month.

Why the hell didnt they tell me they saw boy parts then? Im upset and dont know wht to do. Going in for rescan tomorrow but baby may be to big to show us what we want to see.

Oh my gosh I would be so mad! How the heck does that happen?!?!??

Hi Ladies,
great to read the updates.
Span- glad all is okay sounds like your LO is ready to come any time :thumbup:
some lovely names you have picked out.

We have picked Brooklynn June or Brooklynn May...we aren't for sure yet :thumbup:

Hi, I absolutely love Brooklynn and that is what we originally had picked up for our little girl but I saw the name is quite popular on the baby lists especially in my area :growlmad: still love it though

are you kidding me?? :shrug: what the heck, how could they not tell you that and how could they get it wrong originally? I mean of course its wonderful to have a little boy, but you have been bonding with what you thought was your little girl. Glad you are getting a definitive scan :hugs:

Rose- I love your avatar, what a great, clear picture of your LO...so cute
:kiss: Thank you Britt - it was him at 29 weeks, he's such a little character, and everyone who's seen it says he looks just like me :cloud9:

does everyone have names picked out? care to share them?
Yep - Julian Joseph Quin :thumbup:
ahh I cant believe the detail on him at 29 weeks, thats amazing, he is so cute
love the name

okay ladies, I think my LO turned head up or breech again :dohh: oh my goodness what a monkey, even DH felt her and agreed its probably her head and I am getting kicks low down all of a sudden...is that normal? to turn wrong way up so late on?

as for names we havent a 100% decided but likely it will be

Piper Sienna

Am up with the worst heartburn I've ever had. Think it was the chilli I had earlier. Soooo painful!

So sorry hun, I think it's more common for them to say 'girl' and have it wrong, because the little boy parts can be obscured/not big enough yet. They must have thought you knew at the last scan. :hugs:

okay ladies, I think my LO turned head up or breech again :dohh: oh my goodness what a monkey, even DH felt her and agreed its probably her head and I am getting kicks low down all of a sudden...is that normal? to turn wrong way up so late on?
Don't worry at all hun, it's fine for them to be any crazy way at this stage, if she's still like that at 36 weeks then you can start worrying a little bit, but babies can and do turn at anytime - just make sure you sit up straight and/or get bouncing on your birthing ball! :thumbup:

WHAT!? That's crazy. Why didn't they tell you? I'd be in complete shock. How are you handling it?

I went in. Contracting every 3-5 minutes consistently, but at first was not dilated on the inside (just on the outside?) and then only to a fingertip so they sent me home. I am still contracting and feel worse now than when I went in. Going to have a bath and go to bed.

I went in. Contracting every 3-5 minutes consistently, but at first was not dilated on the inside (just on the outside?) and then only to a fingertip so they sent me home. I am still contracting and feel worse now than when I went in. Going to have a bath and go to bed.

:friends: Take good care of yourself hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->