***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

hope everyone is doing ok and not too fed up!
i am 37 weeks tomorrow and it honestly cant come quick enough!
i have a consultant appointment on wednesday and have been taking morphine for a week now for how bad my spd is! we will see what the consultant has to say about it!
im hoping a plan will be put in place as now baby got to go on neonatal alert due to the meds so a little scary for me!
congrats to everyone who has had baby and all who are so so so close!
Lou
xxx

:rofl: Mine is scared to have sex because he doesn't want me to go into labor. Which is bad cause I do want to :sex: badly! :rofl:

Hope every one is having a good bank holiday. Have just returned home from a two week stay in hospital (due to high blood pressure) with my beautiful baby boy Justin John born Friday 27th May 2011 by c section.

congrats Sugarcube and glad you are out of the hospital!
Lollylou- sorry to hear about the pain, hope your bubs shows up soon and I am sure he will be totally fine from the morphine
:hugs:
with a due date of June 30th, i get to watch all of you guys have your babies first, dont forget about me though!

Hope every one is having a good bank holiday. Have just returned home from a two week stay in hospital (due to high blood pressure) with my beautiful baby boy Justin John born Friday 27th May 2011 by c section.

Congratulations! Glad you're back home safe and sound with the little one :flower:

Congrats sugarcube :mad:0 I am 36+3 today and feel SHOCKING! Don't know if it's Lily growing or braxton hicks or what ???? getting pains in the back, and had really bad cramps all day in my stomach and legs, I also feel sick. Has anyone else experienced this? xx

https://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z88/classy-collectables/congratulations-2.gif

Congrats Sugarcube.

:hugs: to all those waiting and suffering.

It's almost June!!! :wohoo:

xXx

Congratulations Sugarcube. It's great to be home, isn't it.

The rest of you ladies, just hang in there. It's almost your turn.

Congratulations Sweet Mama, Mustang Love & Sugarcube :happydance:

I need some "turn baby turn" vibes please :haha: baby still transverse and doing everything I can to get them to turn :D

Sooz has had her baby girl!!!

Paige Alyse was born at 5:05pm on just gas and air following a waterbirth after a six hour labour.

That's all the info I have so far.

:happydance: xXx

Sooz has had her baby girl!!!

Paige Alyse was born at 5:05pm on just gas and air following a waterbirth after a six hour labour.

That's all the info I have so far.

:happydance: xXx

Yayyy congrats to Sooz these June buds are coming fast now :mad:) xx

My goodness! They are coming fast!!!! Not long now and I'll be joining the June babies :)

2cm at 37 + 2 check up today :D doc did a mini sweep, nothing to crazy. He said just to get things stirred up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->