***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations to Sugarcube and Sooz! xxxx

Had 10 hours of contractions on Sunday after sex and then at 2.30am Monday morning they just stopped. Nothing since - so frustrating! Won't be long now though.

How is everyone else getting on?

Lx

Posted an update about Baby Alex in my journal! :) I'm well. The rings have had to come off though cause of swollen fingers :(

Yay for it being June!! :happydance:

I can look at the calendar every day now and see my Due Date marked and get a little bit more excited as each day passes :D

Its June :wacko:

Congrats to all the lovely new little arrivals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo:

https://www.desiglitters.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/congratulations-desi-glitters-19.gif

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations Sooz! :happydance:

I'm in hospital now waiting for my epidural and c-section! I'll be meeting my baby in about an hour! :baby:

Wondering if you guys would like to guess the weight of baby at the scan i have for next week, wriggle was 2lb 15oz at my last scan & i'm 36weeks now, i'm wondering what you guys think wriggle might weigh at my next scan, also guess the weigh you think wriggle will be at birth please reply with for example:
Scan:-
Birth: -
thank you & good luck in the guessing game the 7th June is my scan

Very exciting Babydazed! Hope it all went well.

Lx

Just seen the time, hope all went well babydazed and that you and baby are doing good :hugs:.

Had our little girl on 5/28 at 9:56am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->