***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations Mustang_Love, he's a handsome little chap.

Still no sign that this little lady wants out at all and I'm due tomorrow (supposedly). Starting to think there isn't really a baby in there and I've just got hideously fat these last few months. :haha:

congrats to the new arrival babies.... big hugs and well done nice weight

MustangLove-Congrats! :flower:
Mommyof2peas-that's great news.

I have a check up today but I'm not expecting any progress to have been made to be honest. I woke up this morning crying in pain my left side was killing me...I took some tylenol and went back to bed finally and woke up the pain was gone. Feel a little nauseated and a few contractions but that's it. Not sure what happened. I've been 1cm dialated since 35 weeks so we'll see. I'll report after my appt. later. Have a great day all you June ladies :hugs:

Congrats Mustang

Making it real now...Shit I'm gonna have another baby.

Congratulations he is gorgeous...im booked in for a sweep and stretch, what on earth is a stretch???

I think it literally means stretching your cervix if they can get their fingers inside! You see some women told they are 2cm dilated but can be stretched to 3cm. Sounds pleasant LOL!

Hello everyone!!! My son, Jaxon Christopher was born on Wednesday, May 25th at 12:47 AM. He weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces and is 21 inches long.

I began induction Monday morning with a dose of prostaglandin gel. Mild contractions started almost immediately and continued all day. That evening went I went in for my scheduled second dose, the MW said I was contracting enough so I did not need it. That was around 5:30pm. At about 9:45 pm my water broke and the contractions picked up immediately. Went to the hospital and found that I was only dilated 1 cm. DH and I decided to stay there and try to get some rest. The contractions continued (strong and steady) but at 3:45pm the next day I was only 5 cm. We decided to start pitocin which greatly increased the strength and frequency of the contractions. The doctor was to keeping me on almost constant fetal monitoring but we could only pick up his heart rate when I was laying down and that was the most uncomfortable position to have a contraction in. For that reason (and the fact that I was absolutely exhausted) I had an epidural at about 7pm. At 9:30 pm I was 9 1/2 cm dilated and having the urge to push. I was finally able to push him out at 12:47 that night!

I'm still in shock that I was able to do it and I feel like a different woman. Like I have crossed over :haha:

This was the best picture I could get right now, as my own camera was left at home in the rush of my water breaking. I am absolutely, 100% IN LOVE with this little man!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

:flower: Congrats!!!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/MGCKCard/congratulations.gif

I think it literally means stretching your cervix if they can get their fingers inside! You see some women told they are 2cm dilated but can be stretched to 3cm. Sounds pleasant LOL!

Sounds fab :wacko:
hopefully he comes naturally then...5 days to go

What things is everyone including in their birth plan? I've finally got round to doing mine :)

Ive not done one either, last time it went out the window. So i too am just going with the flow x

I wanted to let everyone know that Maggie and I are finally at home and doing well. Neither of us ever exhibited any symptoms of infections and were treated proactively as our blood tests had shown elevated levels of white blood cells and something else I can't remember.

The hardest part was that Maggie had to be on an IV and then I was discharged first, but stayed with her in the Pediatric unit (not the NICU), which was quite uncomfortable to stay in overnight for someone who has just given birth, especially since I was alone, sore, exhausted, and stressed out.

I'll really have to write out an entire birth story... one that outlines the birth process and a separate one that outlines everything that went wrong because it was such a miserable experience... just one that had an awesome outcome with a perfect baby.

We are working on the whole sleeping thing, but last night was only our first night at home. She eats like a champ... I've never had a baby take to breast feeding so well like she has and that makes things so much easier. I'm engorged right now, so that bites, lol, but she doesn't seem to care. :)

I'm so excited for everyone that has already delivered and is about to deliver. It's been a wonderful few months and a you are all a wonderful group of women to have been hanging out with.

Finally, pictures:

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/sweetmamags/Maggieafewhoursold.jpg

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/sweetmamags/Maggiewideeyes.jpg

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/sweetmamags/IrishMaggie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe