***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hee hee, love the wee bit Irish shirt :) She's a gem :)

I love that shirt, too. I had to get it for all of my husband's family. Although I am American, my DH is from England (born and raised), and his parents were both Irish as is most of his HUGE family. Maggie is named after his mum.

Seeing you june mommies pop, really makes me get excited! This last leg has been really hard on my body. With my other two I was always talking about having more "before" I had even had them! But with this one all that has been going through my mind is "I am SOOO done" lol I have to take ambien just to sleep at night. Every single time I try NOT to take it, I end up not sleeping and my hips hurt so bad Im up and down all night lol. So keep the pictures coming ladies! Helps me remember that we are all in the final stretch :D

I love that shirt, too. I had to get it for all of my husband's family. Although I am American, my DH is from England (born and raised), and his parents were both Irish as is most of his HUGE family. Maggie is named after his mum.

I'm American, DH is Scottish and I have Irish in me as well :) My gran's maiden name is Riley.

I'm American, DH is Scottish and I have Irish in me as well :) My gran's maiden name is Riley.

My grans maiden name is also Riley. Although we have often wondered if it was O'riley and when they came over they dropped the O

Congratulations sweet_mama, she's absolutely beautiful, and I'm really glad you're both back home and can relax now :hugs:

My grans maiden name is also Riley. Although we have often wondered if it was O'riley and when they came over they dropped the O

MY maiden name is Riley, lol. :thumbup:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000J6CDY6
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BNQC58

Last of the fun stuff in the mail today:) now just waiting on my little lady to get here :)

Congratulations Span, Sweet Mama, and Mustang Love on the births of your babies!!!! We were able to take Katelyn home from the NICU last week and me and my DH have been trying to get some sort of routine together - needless to say we are exhausted...delightfully happy, but exhausted!

Our third lovely little flower is here! Margaret (Maggie) Rose was born on 5/24/11 @9:15 a.m. weighing 7 pounds, 7 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long. We are both doing well and will be home later today. Pictures posted when I can get them from my camera. Birth story another time.

Congratulations SM! :happydance:
She looks precious and I love her little Irish vest! I hope you're both well.

Hello everyone!!! My son, Jaxon Christopher was born on Wednesday, May 25th at 12:47 AM. He weighed 6 pounds, 7 ounces and is 21 inches long.

This was the best picture I could get right now, as my own camera was left at home in the rush of my water breaking. I am absolutely, 100% IN LOVE with this little man!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations! He's lovely! :happydance:

Congratulations MissMuffet in bringing Katelyn home!!

Hmmmmm, wouldn't it be funny if we were all related somehow down the line? :haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Full term today! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Spent about a hour on my ball last night watching "the Rite" scary movie btw! By the time I got off it my pelvis hurt so bad I couldnt walk. Took a good 10 min for everything to calm down enough for me just to move my legs. It was the strangest thing. But still no "real" contractions:dohh:

Hi ladies, Thought something was kicking off today but sadly not.

I started having quite regular BH at around 2pm and shortly after we went to the party next door. I came home at 4:30 to feed the animals and they had started to be accompanied by pains so I stayed home and bounced on my ball. By 5pm they were coming quite fast, getting a lot stronger and lasting longer...I ended up needing to breath through them. I was also getting sharp stabbing pain and intense pressure in my pelvis. That lasted up until around 7:30 where they began to get further apart and less intense and sadly they stopped completely about half an hour ago.

We're both totally gutted. :(

I'd try and get some rest SoOz, i think things will kick off during the night. I did this with my little boy. Everything stopped about 3pm, BH's started again at 9pm, got painful, I was 6cm at 4am and he was born at 6am. Keeping everything crossed for you

I hope so, thank you. I feel so sorry for DH....he just looks so disappointed.

:happydance: Still sitting very low but sticking out more then a couple days ago :) YAY for Full Term

Attachments

• 37 weeks.jpg
    37 weeks.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm still here with nothing new to report except an amazingly good nights sleep, I must have been exhausted as I only got up once for a wee!

DH wants to try :sex: later to see if we can get things going again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->