• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been about much but eith spd being so bad and bed rest and family probs o just haven't had a chance! I have been in hospital since past Wednesday 8th where induction was started I gave birth to Reuben Harry Stuart on the 12th June at 3.26pm weight 7lb 14oz he is perfect! We had lots if trouble getting him here (obviously wasn't ready) but once things got going it went very quickly! I tore a fair bit so got stitches and managed to somehow get my own way and come home today, was supposed to be in until fri for obs! Anyway just a post whilst up at 4am lol I will come bk over next few days and have a proper catch up on how everyone is doing and getting on! Congratulations to all the new mummies and hope everyone is doing ok!
Lou
Xxx

Congratulations on little Reuben!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Isabelle Kay was born on 8th June 2011 weighing 5lb 3oz. She is absolutely adorable.

After not having had sex for well over a month we decided to Monday evening, after getting back into bed and having a cuddle ten minutes later my waters broke!

She was delivered with forceps which was absolute agony and now to make matters worse my episiotomy has become infected and my stitches have come out. It's making everything that bit harder. We got out of hospital today.

Congratulations to all the new Mummies, I couldn't beleive there were 20!!

Good Luck to all those still waiting xx

Congrats!!!!!!!! :happydance: Hope you heal quickly, sounds painful atm hun :hugs:

It's VERY painful.

Ladies who have had stitches I have found a great aid to take away all stinging. Get yourself a SHE WEE. That way urine has to go no where near your stitches. I can wee without any pain whatsoever if I get it in the correct place, I honestly would sit there and cry without it. It makes me a bit angry really because it would be a doddle if I wasn't infected and healing going to take forever.

Congrats Squeal and lollylou!

Squeal, i'm sorry to hear about your stitches, did they not send you home with antibiotics and pain killers? I was positively rattling when I was discharged and my pain killers/anti-inflammatories only finished today.

Wonder if the full moon tomorrow night will have any effect on those still waiting?

Shhhhhhh! I have three days. I don't want to go into labor before the c-section, lol, cause they will just section me anyways! :haha:

It's VERY painful.

Ladies who have had stitches I have found a great aid to take away all stinging. Get yourself a SHE WEE. That way urine has to go no where near your stitches. I can wee without any pain whatsoever if I get it in the correct place, I honestly would sit there and cry without it. It makes me a bit angry really because it would be a doddle if I wasn't infected and healing going to take forever.

Haha like it :thumbup: my sister said everytime she went for a pee she had to go in the shower haha.

Hope you are feeling better soon xx

Congratulations Squeal and Lollylou!! Very happy for you both and hope the healing process is as quick as poss for you!

Cupcake - hope things get moving for you soon, there's no frustration quite like waiting for LO to arrive!

Full week overdue now. Arrgghh! lol

Full moon?! Bring it on!

Lx

Congrats Squeal and lollylou!

Squeal, i'm sorry to hear about your stitches, did they not send you home with antibiotics and pain killers? I was positively rattling when I was discharged and my pain killers/anti-inflammatories only finished today.

They did, I have two packs of antibiotics and some painkillers. The painkillers will run out soon though :(

The HV came yesterday, she said she hadn't seen anything as bad before so that made me feel great. I'm going back to hospital on Monday to see the midwife as she wasn't happy with how it looked and will be able to tell if it's any better or not.

It's VERY painful.

Haha like it :thumbup: my sister said everytime she went for a pee she had to go in the shower haha.

Hope you are feeling better soon xx

That's what I was having to do at the hospital. For the first three days it was great, I could wee pain free, but then it all went horribly wrong.

Last night I just sat on the sofa and cried it was that bad.

So did this full moon work for anyone!?

Is it wrong that I'm putting more faith in the full moon than I had in the two sweeps I have had so far?! I'm normally sceptical about these things but I'll go with anything at this point.

Lx

I'm not over due yet but would do anything, you won't be the only one dancing naked in the garden under the moon tonight :rofl: boy are my neighbours in for a treat :rofl:

We had sex for the first time in over a month and ten minutes later my waters broke! Worked for us! :)

Squeal my husband might be sending you a thank you card, I think you've tipped the balance for me! I haven't felt like having sex in weeeeeks now, and poor hubby's suffering ... but I'm desperate to get my little guy out, so if it worked for you .... :winkwink:

We started having sex again at 37 weeks, and we DTD the day before I went in to labour....no idea if they were related or not!

Just wanted to announce here too so the front page can be edited :) I had my little girl on June 8th (wednesday). She was 19 inches long and 7lbs 0.6oz. The labor was very quick but eventful. Working on writing up a birth story and will be posting it hopefully soon. I'm reading through the thread trying to catch up hope everyone is doing ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->