• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Just wanted to announce here too so the front page can be edited :) I had my little girl on June 8th (wednesday). She was 19 inches long and 7lbs 0.6oz. The labor was very quick but eventful. Working on writing up a birth story and will be posting it hopefully soon. I'm reading through the thread trying to catch up hope everyone is doing ok.

Congrats hun xx

congrats to all the new mommies :happydance:
:hugs: to those over due, I cant imagine, aggh, I hope I am not over due

cheers

Congratulations to all new arrivals :happydance:

I've been joking all day about the moon and now I'm having some crampy feelings low down :wacko::haha: Maybe I need to get out there in the garden at 10pm :haha:

Congrats Mother of 4 :wohoo: !!!!!!

DTD didnt work for me last night, might combine it at 10pm tonight see if a double whammy works :haha:

Hoping the full moon works for all of us! It's still bright as day here, so hoping will be able to see it :shrug:

Squeal my husband might be sending you a thank you card, I think you've tipped the balance for me! I haven't felt like having sex in weeeeeks now, and poor hubby's suffering ... but I'm desperate to get my little guy out, so if it worked for you .... :winkwink:

I know how you feel, I went off it in the end too but then you miss the closeness. Now I keep saying I'm glad that we had sex at the very last opportunity because it's going to be a bloody long time before he goes anywhere near there again!!

Congrats!!!! Less than 2 days and my little guy will be here!

I hope everything goes well for your Ozzieshunni and that you make a quick recovery.

Squeal my husband might be sending you a thank you card, I think you've tipped the balance for me! I haven't felt like having sex in weeeeeks now, and poor hubby's suffering ... but I'm desperate to get my little guy out, so if it worked for you .... :winkwink:

I know how you feel, I went off it in the end too but then you miss the closeness. Now I keep saying I'm glad that we had sex at the very last opportunity because it's going to be a bloody long time before he goes anywhere near there again!!
That's what I keep thinking too, it's now or not-for-a-long-time!

Congrats Amanda!! Again LOL Cant wait to read your birth story. Ive been waiting for it :) Mine is in my journal if you missed it :D

Not sure if Full Moon has worked for me .. it's certainly done something, having period pains since midnight, not bad, but uncomfortable and still not gone now I've woken up. :shrug:

Not sure if Full Moon has worked for me .. it's certainly done something, having period pains since midnight, not bad, but uncomfortable and still not gone now I've woken up. :shrug:

Definitely sounds like it could be the start of something Rose! Good Luck!

Tsk tsk! Don't you know you're supposed to dance naked under the full moon for it to work? :rofl: :hugs:

Sounds really good Rose, none of my 'practice' contractions felt like period pains, just the real things!

My contractions felt like period pains to start with.

When I got to hospital the MW said have you had any contractions and I said no, maybe one, and she was like "Well we're not going to get very far with that then" but when she hooked me up to the machine I was having them regularly, I just didn't expect a contraction to feel like that, funnily enough I hadn't experienced it before!

She's so pretty Squeal. :cloud9:

I didn't expect contractions to feel like that either, hence why I didn't believe I was actually in labour for quite a few hours!

Hi all! :wave:

Congrats to the other new mummies! Sorry I haven't been about much. Life with Leila has been a little more complicated than anticipated! My birth story, which explains the other stuff is here: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/637508-my-labour-leila.html

The short version is that Leila has a sticky pulmonay valve in her heart and is being admitted to Alder Hey in Liverpool on Monday to have an operation to open the valve. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Good luck to those of you still waiting. I hope the overdue June Buds get moving soon!

@Rose, I also had back-period pains the morning that I went into labour so fingers crossed!

:flower::hugs: xXx

Congratulations to Mother of 4! Hope you are both well.

Lx

Hope all goes well with Leila's operation KerryGold, will be thinking of you. Can't imagine what you've been going through.

Beautiful picture squeal - she's a sweetie!

How are you feeling Ozzieshunni? Not long now!!

Hope the period-type pains come to something for you Rose...they are supposed to be a good sign.

I still haven't popped. Sex (and full moon of course!) last night have caused bloody show, colostrum leaking and lots of period-type pains today - really hope it isn't much longer as I'll be 10 days over tomorrow. Come on little man, time to make an appearance!

Lx

Thinking of you KerryGold :hugs:

Sounds positive Lois!!!!!!!!!!!! any day now :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116