• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Lois with all those symptoms I'll be amazed if you make it until morning without something seriously kicking off!

Squeal shes beautiful, fingers crossed for lois and rose...i only went 3 days over so def feel for you xx

KerryGold my thoughts are with you and your family, I can't imagine what it must be like for you all, stay strong and I'm sure you will be telling us all the good news about how it went soon :hugs:

I'm having my c-section tomorrow morning. I have to be at the hospital for 8am. :wacko: My love and hugs to all the new mommies! I'll be joining you shortly!

Hi all! :wave:

Congrats to the other new mummies! Sorry I haven't been about much. Life with Leila has been a little more complicated than anticipated! My birth story, which explains the other stuff is here: https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/637508-my-labour-leila.html

The short version is that Leila has a sticky pulmonay valve in her heart and is being admitted to Alder Hey in Liverpool on Monday to have an operation to open the valve. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Good luck to those of you still waiting. I hope the overdue June Buds get moving soon!

@Rose, I also had back-period pains the morning that I went into labour so fingers crossed!

:flower::hugs: xXx
Ahh Kerrygold :hugs: you are in our thoughts, the surgery will go well, wishing your LO a speedy recovery.

Lois- it sounds like literally any time!! who knows maybe you are in labour right now :happydance:

Ozzie- so excited for you, wishing a healthy delivery. look forward to the update/pics

Thanks all.

I'm FINALLY in labour! Proper contractions kicked off at about 11pm last night. Looks like it's going to be a long labour like last time but at least it's started now!

Good luck for today Ozzie!

Thanks all.

I'm FINALLY in labour! Proper contractions kicked off at about 11pm last night. Looks like it's going to be a long labour like last time but at least it's started now!

Good luck for today Ozzie!

:happydance: Wahoo!

Hope all goes well Lois, and for you with your section today Ozzie. :flower:

Great news Lois :thumbup:

KerryGold - thinking of you, your LO, and your family for Monday :flower: my DS had an operation at 7 weeks old, so I can imagine how you're feeling :hugs:

Ozzie - hope you're getting on ok - sure you will be :)

Congrats to all the new mommies. Kerrygold you and your lo will be in my prayers.

Happy daddies day to all the daddies! Happy due date to me! Hope everyone is ok x

Missmuffet, your little girl is so cute :hugs:

GWIZZ- congrats on due date :thumbup: anytime now

wondering about more updates, I am sure Lois had her LO now

Happy Father's day to the daddies

Ladies, send some of this labor dust my way! I hit 39 weeks today and I'm starting to look and feel like an overstuffed sausage! :haha:

DSC01456.jpg

Congrats to all the ladies who have had their babies! I love to see everyone's pictures! :kiss:

Claire-Lou had her baby this morning (21st June) - little girl :pink: Called Martha Patricia 7lb 15oz

Congrats hun :happydance:

Hope you are ok Lois!!!!!! :D

Im still here - now overdue :p

Congratulations to Claire-Lou on her daughter :happydance:

Alexander David born by c-section 17th June at 4:01pm! 8lbs 3oz 52cm long! We're home now and doing fine. :)

:wohoo: Congrats Ozzieshunni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great weight and lovely name!!!!!!!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back