***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I lost half a stone due to Hyperemesis Hun, I ended up in hospital due to it but they finally gave me some medication and I feel so much better now. I just ate a ham & cheese sandwich, cereal bar and some crisps for tea and I ENJOYED them....it's a miracle!

Hope your scan goes well tomorrow!

Hi im due 25th of june, im so excited and finding it very hard to contain myself, im just over 10 weeks and can't wait until 12 weeks so we can tell everyone. :happydance:
Thank you. xx

I've lost about 5-7 pounds and my 12 week scan is on Tuesday! My doctor said it's ok and that the baby will be fine. My nausea is pretty bad as well, but doc says to try and eat mild things. You can also get meds if it's getting too bad :thumbup:

WOW that's a lot of weight lost but i'm glad your baby is doing fine..i try to eat everything and i start getting gassy and then nauseas..even water gets me sick..i don't really throw up though so thats a good thing...Also i got a question last week i woke up with like a small lump on my armpit that felt like a bruise when i touched it and then it left but today i woke up and i had one on my other armpit..has anyone experienced this ?? is it bad ?

Sooz i'm hoping i can get some medication or some remedy for this nausea..i thought it was suppose to ease a little by now ! it's alright..i'll deal with it and thanks for hoping my scan goes good tomorrow..i'm SUPER nervous..

I've lost about 5-7 pounds and my 12 week scan is on Tuesday! My doctor said it's ok and that the baby will be fine. My nausea is pretty bad as well, but doc says to try and eat mild things. You can also get meds if it's getting too bad :thumbup:

WOW that's a lot of weight lost but i'm glad your baby is doing fine..i try to eat everything and i start getting gassy and then nauseas..even water gets me sick..i don't really throw up though so thats a good thing...Also i got a question last week i woke up with like a small lump on my armpit that felt like a bruise when i touched it and then it left but today i woke up and i had one on my other armpit..has anyone experienced this ?? is it bad ?

5 pounds is not a lot in the first trimester. Most women do lose weight because of morning sickness :flower:

I lost half a stone. Have put it back on now though!

I've gained weight :dohh: keep being told that I'm looking big for dates which makes me feel great obviously makes me feel great.

I've been having a few more stretching pains these past few days after I thought I was over them. Scan date is Thursday :happydance:

Also i got a question last week i woke up with like a small lump on my armpit that felt like a bruise when i touched it and then it left but today i woke up and i had one on my other armpit..has anyone experienced this ?? is it bad ?

You have glands under your armpits, could it be those? Sometimes they come up when your under the weather, like the ones in your neck.

Is anyone else finding the snow a mission to walk in? The tensing up has set my sciatica off badly, I got stuck at work today when I bent down to write something on a clipboard. :oops:

Welcome squeal we are due same day :)

Brilliant. I hope my dates don't change, but I think they will.

When is your 12 week scan? Mine is 16th December. I can't wait for December starts so I can begin counting down.

xx

Hi im due 25th of june, im so excited and finding it very hard to contain myself, im just over 10 weeks and can't wait until 12 weeks so we can tell everyone. :happydance:
Thank you. xx

Hello! Congratulations and welcome. Two weeks seems like 2 months when you've got exciting news to share doesn't it? Won't be long though!

Lx

Good luck to everyone with scans this week. I have mine at 8.30am tomorrow and really excited - though a little nervous too. Has anyone else started to feel the baby move yet? I felt DD at 13 and a half weeks and have just started to feel this one in the last couple of days - love it.

Hope everyone is well and happy...and warm if you're in the UK...brrrrrrrrrrr.

Lx

Got my scan 17th dec! .... agessssss away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: girls

I've not felt anything that remotely resembles something moving, but then I'm not epecting too for a few weeks yet. I fully expect to freak out the first time it happens.

I've found a clinic near my friend doing £50 gender scans so going to talk to DH about combining one with a visit as they do them on a weekend! :happydance:

Louis - good luck with the scan tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics. :happydance:
I've not felt any movement yet and, like Sooz, I'm not expecting to any time soon. I expect I'll miss it when it happens and thinks it's just more wind! :dohh:

Does anyone else get the weekly updates from babycentre.co.uk? I love checking my emails at each week to see what happening. Speaking of which I must have changed from a lemon now?....

Thanks Lois..I really do believe that saying..it's not that he doesn't support me..he's just real worried about money since he just got laid off and i stopped working as a waitress.he should start working again as soon as the snow season begins.

I have a question...Does any one get "swamp mouth" ? it started for me like a week ago where ill brush my teeth and my mouth will still have this like onion flavor to it and i get embarassed to even kiss my boyfriend..any suggestions on how to stop it ? and i barely eat also because i get the worst nausea..i lost a pound and am feeling worried for baby.

i have my 12 week scan tomorrow so can't wait !! :)

Hi Mgarate - I had really badk ms as well. In fact everytime I eat, I feel like I have a large lump sitting in my throat. I asked my DR about ms pills and instead of prescribing something, she told me to take a 1/2 of a unisom and 1/2 of a 25mg vitamin B6 pill at night. Apparently it does the same thing. It has made a huge difference. When I forget to take this combination at night, my ms is fierce the next day. :growlmad:

Went to my 12 week scan today. Well 12 week and 3 day scan. Everything went well. Baby is growing just perfect with a heartbeat of 168!!! Here is my 3D picture from the scan today!!!!

12 weeks 3 days.jpg

Also i got a question last week i woke up with like a small lump on my armpit that felt like a bruise when i touched it and then it left but today i woke up and i had one on my other armpit..has anyone experienced this ?? is it bad ?

You have glands under your armpits, could it be those? Sometimes they come up when your under the weather, like the ones in your neck.

Is anyone else finding the snow a mission to walk in? The tensing up has set my sciatica off badly, I got stuck at work today when I bent down to write something on a clipboard. :oops:

You know, I have been having pain that feels just like how sciatica is described but I thought it was too early. I was overweight before my BFP. Do you think it could be sciatica??:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->