***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Well i had my appointment today and to my disappointment...i didn't get a scan..i have to wait until my 20 week scan :( i got to hear the baby's heartbeat which was crazy..sounded like a horse galloping ! and everything was okay.i asked my doctor about the lumps under my armpits and she said we have breast tissue there and sometimes it will swell up when you are pregnant..everything is good.Happy i got to hear my baby's heartbeat but disappointed about the long wait for my next scan :( Thanks for the advice on helping me with my ms !

Hey everyone! I haven't been on b&b too much lately.... and haven't been to this group in AGES!!!! I hope everyone's doing well!! I'd love to show of my scan pic that we had today! It went really well, all is good, I'm measuring 4 days ahead, but we're keeping my original EDD because it's not that much of a difference! I'm 12+4 today. Almost out of the first trimester! WHoooooot!!!!

Attachments

• export--43217680.jpg
    export--43217680.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations on those scans. They look amazing and I'm hoping to be joining the scan group as of today :yipee:. I can't believe it's finally here.

Mgarate have you already had a dating scan? That seems odd to have a first scan at 20wks unless they do it differently over there.

Also i got a question last week i woke up with like a small lump on my armpit that felt like a bruise when i touched it and then it left but today i woke up and i had one on my other armpit..has anyone experienced this ?? is it bad ?

You have glands under your armpits, could it be those? Sometimes they come up when your under the weather, like the ones in your neck.

Is anyone else finding the snow a mission to walk in? The tensing up has set my sciatica off badly, I got stuck at work today when I bent down to write something on a clipboard. :oops:

You know, I have been having pain that feels just like how sciatica is described but I thought it was too early. I was overweight before my BFP. Do you think it could be sciatica??:shrug:

I've had it since week 9 and I'm not overweight, though I have suffered with it previously anyway, so yes it is possible. I'm afraid my MW said if I have it now it is only going to get worse though! :cry:

No scan today :cry: They've rescheduled it to Sunday! :grr: Damn snow!

Hi Ozzie was it your NHS scan that got rescedules?? I have mine tomorrow and I am really doubting I will make it there is we get more snow during the night. I hope I don't have to wait over a week for a new appointment though. So nevous about it.

No scan today :cry: They've rescheduled it to Sunday! :grr: Damn snow!

Hi Ozzie was it your NHS scan that got rescedules?? I have mine tomorrow and I am really doubting I will make it there is we get more snow during the night. I hope I don't have to wait over a week for a new appointment though. So nevous about it.

Yup, it was my NHS scan. Which, in a way, is good, because now it will be after 12 weeks that I get it :dohh: but I'm still irritated :grr:

Oh well thats not too bad then, I didn't realise they would even do scans on a Sunday mabey because theyv'e have to cancel a lot of appointments. I have been trying to get through to the hospital all day to find out if mine is likely to be on or not as its at 9.10 so don't want to leave the house bright and early to get there and find out its been cancelled. But I cant get through to them so far. So annoying.

Yeah, it's because they have had to cancel quite a few appointments :-(

I managed to get through and mine is still on tomorrow but depends if the trains keep running for me to be able to get there. Hope yours goes well on Sunday and the snow clears.

:haha: It's snowing AGAIN! Sheesh! Go away snow! I wanna see my baby!

Oooooooo, I'd kill for weather like that. Damn kids in our yard. I wouldn't mind if they weren't such little brats!

Great scan pics Summer and Dukechick!!

Sorry you didn't get your scans mgarate but glad your appointment went well all the same.

Finger crossed for less snow in the next few days Ozzie!

Had my scan this morning and it bumped me up to 13weeks exactly...woohoo! Everything looked good and baby was having a good wiggle. LO didn't want to show a profile of his/her face today though so picture isn't very easy to decipher...the second link should make it easier to see...lol

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3XuRUnCW7yCoKTZLD3xIq2rKBIdWcAOT4GgM79qLsoI?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3XuRUnCW7yCoKTZLD3xIq2rKBIdWcAOT4GgM79qLsoI?feat=directlink

Ah, the second link is showing up the same as the first. That's weird...will give it one more go.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/GvjkZ_K6S8b5gakDqsEkWmrKBIdWcAOT4GgM79qLsoI?feat=directlink

That's better!

Lx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats on the scan Lois. Loving all these piccies at the min :thumbup:

Dying to be out of first trimester and for the morning sickness to disappear! I hope it goes away in the next two weeks.....don't know if I can manage a plane ride and MS! :sick:

Dying to be out of first trimester and for the morning sickness to disappear! I hope it goes away in the next two weeks.....don't know if I can manage a plane ride and MS! :sick:

Im so close but so far away. 2nd trimester is next week but ms has had me down for 3 days in a row. I had to leave my parents to come back home yesterday (5 hour ride) I thought I was going to die. I pray your ms is gone before your flight because you will be miserable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->