***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

My word there are a lot of June babies - welcome and congrats to you new guys :wave:.

So at the moment I'm finding it difficult to sleep but this is purely down to excitement... My scan is now 4 days away :happydance: but the time seems to really be dragging. Then next weekend, providing everything's ok with the scan (fx), we'll be telling the families our news. I can't wait 'cos I'm sure everyone's thinking that I've started the Christmas food marathon early this year.

Anyway, hope everyone's got some exciting plans for this weekend. We're off sofa and curtain shopping. xx

Oooh very exciting! How are you going to tell them?

Lx

I don't think I shared my 12 week scan so here you go and also, caught Leechling on the doppler and recorded earlier.....listen in if your interested, may help those of you who plan to use a doppler work out what your looking out for soundwise.

Heart Beart at 157bpm

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs931.snc4/74459_1696482938564_1432575835_1838487_2180673_n.jpg

Amazing picture Sooz! You must have been chuffed. Thinking of trying a doppler as my "where have the symptoms gone" paranoia has set in!

Lx

The first 12 week scan (where it turned out I was 9 weeks) was amazing.

Little butterbean was very clear and was waving arms about and had a good strong heart beat so we've told all our friends and family. Had some very interesting reactions.

It did take a little time for it to sink in with my Grancha that he's going to be a great grancha but then he is 97 years old so it's only understandable that it took a little time for him to grasp what we were saying. The grin he gave once he understood was worth the perseverance.

Just looking forward to the 9th of December when I get to see butterbean again! :)

Glad to hear your first scan went so well! Sounds like you have an active LO already.

Lx

Hello, just tholught id drop by say hello ive only joined today...cant believe there is going to be so many June babys. I am due 2nd June, this is my second baby. Hope your all ok :)

Hi Squashy,
Congratulations and welcome.

How old is your elder child? He looks like a cutie!

Lx

Hello all!

Went to my doctor's yesterday and did a scan - I'm now officially due in the month of June (June 30th!) I'm 9 weeks today.

Here's a picture of the scan:
https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/Picture4515.jpg

Lovely pic MommyWishes! Baby looks so snuggled in!

Lx

Thank you! I was so excited/relieved to see that Baby has settled in so nicely and is exactly on time!

Oh my how did I miss this! :) I think I have decided to keep June 5th as my dd. My first scan was done at 8 weeks, and this is what we determined to be the due date. I just had my 12 week scan last week, and I baby was measuring 12 wks 6 days. About 3 days further than I anticiapted. So, early June it is!!! Glad to see so many June babies! Off to add the June buds to my siggy. Have a nice night ladies......... I am exhausted.

I'm a bit jealous of everyone getting their 12 week scans. My 12th week is right when I go visit my parents in the States for Christmas, so they put me on a waiting list for after I get back. At least my 20 week scan is already scheduled (February 7th).

Also, I'm starting to feel a pretty solid bump! :3

so many june babies :thumbup:

I'm also due in june.. the 14th.

Having my next scan on the 6th next month. Can't wait :)

Congrats to everyone! xxo

My 12 week scan will be some time this week (though it hasn't been scheduled yet due to the holiday). I am sooo excited to see my little one. I am just now starting to feel some relief from the MS but I forgot to take the meds last night and paid for it today.....felt sooo yucky! I am current in that stage where my regular pants don't fit but the maternity pants are too big and make me look like an idiot.....oh clothing woes!

I would try a bump band, they are good at holding up jeans unbuttoned :)

New pills for morning sickness. Still miserable. It's taking all I have to sit up at the computer just now. 12 week scan is on Tuesday. Don't know why they scheduled it early :shrug: I'll only be 11+3.

I would try a bump band, they are good at holding up jeans unbuttoned :)

This is what I've started doing this week, they help hold them up without being so restrictive. :thumbup:

My MS is still an ongoing saga. I've concluded nothing I do will change whether or not I am sick first thing now, I just have to grin and bare it. :nope:

I have been up since 5 am hugging the toilet. I dont think its ms either. I may have caught a virus because I feel like death warmed over with a horrible migraine. Can we take nausea medication?

I don't think taking nausea tablets if it's a virus would be a good idea, IMO the bug is better out than in. Hope it clears soon :hugs:

Lois can you please change my EDD to 24th had a scan and they have changed it aday thank you

JNA I get migraines as part of my Hyperemesis, so it may or may not be a virus. I was crying with pain the day I was diagnosed because the pressure in my head each time I threw up was excruciating.

I really feel for you guys struggling with severe morning sickness. I feel bad enough with just nausea and the occasional vomit. At least I'm keeping food down - even if I'm never sure what to eat and end up ALWAYS in the shops looking for inspiration! Working out quite expensive. The MIL keeps telling me to go to the doctor but WHY?! :shrug:
I wish I could start doing some proper exercise but every time I try I feel EXHAUSTED so I'm going to have to wait and home I start perking up soon.

Me and hubby have been team yellow so far but we're both wavering a bit. EVERYONE seems to think I'm having a girl, including us, and I think it might be better to find out it thats true. Although I don't actually have a preference it might end up being a bit shock if a little boy pops out! (hope thats all makes sense)
Hopefully I'll hear soon about a 20wk scan date. Got my consultant appointment on wednesday (and my asthma has been pretty bad the past week) and my next midwife appointment on 22rd Dec.

Popping over to my parents tonight for a curry. :happydance:
My dad's been working away so hasn't seen the scan pics yet so looking forward to showing him. I'm considering getting a doppler though not sure if hubby will be convinced! :blush:

Me and hubby have been team yellow so far but we're both wavering a bit. EVERYONE seems to think I'm having a girl, including us, and I think it might be better to find out it thats true. Although I don't actually have a preference it might end up being a bit shock if a little boy pops out! (hope thats all makes sense)

That's exactly what's happening here! We were going to find out anyway, but I had NO idea what the baby could be. I didn't have any of those "feelings". But now everyone I know says girl. The chinese gender chart says girl. Every old wives tale test I've done for fun says girl. It's a bit creepy! :haha:

I still don't have a feeling about the baby yet as reguards to gender, but with everything pointing only one way, I think I'd be pretty surprised if it was a boy at this rate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->