***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Yeah I havnt taken anything. I've only eaten crackers and sipped some soda. I have never felt so much pain in my head as I do now.

Have you spoken to a doctor/midwife/similar? The advice I have been given by my midwife is that severe headaches are one of the "Important Symptoms" that need to be checked out during pregnancy. Not trying to scare you but didn't want to not pass the info on.

Chances are it's a bug and it will pass but well worth a call to the doc.

Lx

My thoughts are why grin and bear it when you can get pills that are safe to take that help and allow you to function? I think mine has gotten to the point where I cannot function so I'm glad I have medication :flower:

Oh my how did I miss this! :) I think I have decided to keep June 5th as my dd. My first scan was done at 8 weeks, and this is what we determined to be the due date. I just had my 12 week scan last week, and I baby was measuring 12 wks 6 days. About 3 days further than I anticiapted. So, early June it is!!! Glad to see so many June babies! Off to add the June buds to my siggy. Have a nice night ladies......... I am exhausted.

Congratulations and welcome four!

Lx

I'm a bit jealous of everyone getting their 12 week scans. My 12th week is right when I go visit my parents in the States for Christmas, so they put me on a waiting list for after I get back. At least my 20 week scan is already scheduled (February 7th).

Also, I'm starting to feel a pretty solid bump! :3

Oh bless you. Having to wait for things like this would drive me crazy - I'm so impatient! Very impressed that your 20 week scan is sorted already though.

Lx

so many june babies :thumbup:

I'm also due in june.. the 14th.

Having my next scan on the 6th next month. Can't wait :)

Congrats to everyone! xxo

Congratulations Cammy! Welcome to the group ( I always feel like a cult member when I say that)

Not long til your next scan now - very exciting.

Lx

Me and hubby have been team yellow so far but we're both wavering a bit. EVERYONE seems to think I'm having a girl, including us, and I think it might be better to find out it thats true. Although I don't actually have a preference it might end up being a bit shock if a little boy pops out! (hope thats all makes sense)

I'm pretty keen to find out again this time but hubby not so much. I found out last time, largely for the reason you give and I think it was a good decision for me. I had quietly convinced myself we were having a boy and I think it would have been a real shock to give birth to a girl if I hadn't found out.

Lx

Hello everyone :)

i am due on the 12th of june and have been looking for a thread for june babies :D
I hope i can join and share everything with you all since my boyfriend doesn't really understand haha.i have my 12 week scan on monday but i feel like i might be more weeks since i am already showing..well congrats to all :)

Hi mgarate! Congratulations and welcome to the cult...I mean group! Hehe

Sorry to hear you aren't getting much understanding from your other half. There's a saying that women become mothers when they find out they are pregnant but men become fathers when the baby is actually born - not true for everyone but def applies at times. You'll get plenty of support here.

Lx

Hi Ladies!

Hope I'm okay to join. I'm due 24th June, however, that could change at my 12 week scan as when I had a scan at 8 weeks the baby was measuring a week behind. Hopefully he/she has played catch up as I really don't want to be moved to July!

Hope everyone is well.

xx

Hi squeal! Congratulations!

Lx

Well according to the NHS (and BnB guidelines) I'm officially in my second trimester today. :wacko:

Thanks Lois..I really do believe that saying..it's not that he doesn't support me..he's just real worried about money since he just got laid off and i stopped working as a waitress.he should start working again as soon as the snow season begins.

I have a question...Does any one get "swamp mouth" ? it started for me like a week ago where ill brush my teeth and my mouth will still have this like onion flavor to it and i get embarassed to even kiss my boyfriend..any suggestions on how to stop it ? and i barely eat also because i get the worst nausea..i lost a pound and am feeling worried for baby.

i have my 12 week scan tomorrow so can't wait !! :)

Thanks Lois..I really do believe that saying..it's not that he doesn't support me..he's just real worried about money since he just got laid off and i stopped working as a waitress.he should start working again as soon as the snow season begins.

I have a question...Does any one get "swamp mouth" ? it started for me like a week ago where ill brush my teeth and my mouth will still have this like onion flavor to it and i get embarassed to even kiss my boyfriend..any suggestions on how to stop it ? and i barely eat also because i get the worst nausea..i lost a pound and am feeling worried for baby.

i have my 12 week scan tomorrow so can't wait !! :)

I've lost about 5-7 pounds and my 12 week scan is on Tuesday! My doctor said it's ok and that the baby will be fine. My nausea is pretty bad as well, but doc says to try and eat mild things. You can also get meds if it's getting too bad :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->