***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Mgarate have you already had a dating scan? That seems odd to have a first scan at 20wks unless they do it differently over there.

Well i had my first scan when i was 8 weeks and i'm guessing i just have to wait until 20 weeks :( it's okay at least i heard the heartbeat !

I have a question...I read and have been told that by 12-13 weeks the morning sickness and vomiting should ease a little..well for some reason i feel like mine has gotten worse..I have thrown up basically everyday since i turned 12 weeks..i didn't start throwin up until 10 weeks and it was only about once a week..as soon as i turned 12 weeks its been worse..just today was brushing my teeth and started vomiting everywhere..:( i can't eat anything without gagging and dry heaving the whole time..it's horrible.told my doctor and she said it should start getting better...is it bad to still be having it this bad at 12 weeks :( so tired of the ms....and hungry but can't eat ughhh.:wacko:

Is anyone else getting weird moods? I was not trusting my husband at all 10 minutes ago, now I feel he's the best things ever. Last week I said something horrible to him and really regretted it afterwards. I apologised profusely and now thinking about it has made me cry - I never cry! I also don't lash out and say hurtful things. This just isn't me at all...:nope:

Hi All!

Mustang - Sorry to hear the scan left you feeling sore. I'm always suprised by how hard the sonographers and midwives will push down on your abdomen, especially as I'm so protective of my bump the rest of the time. Have they scheduled another one for you?

Mgarate - In most women morning sickness calms down once they reach the second trimester, but some women have morning sickness for much longer I'm afraid. It's not a sign that something is wrong. If you think it is getting worse rather than better it is definitely worth asking your doctor what can be done to help relieve the sickness. Your calorie intake becomes more important further on in pregnancy and the last thing you want is 9 months of vomiting! Hope it calms down soon for you.

Cudntluvumore - My moods have been all over the place for the last few weeks. Luckily for my husband he has been very busy and so not had to take the pain of it!

Lx

Is anyone else experiencing hip pain? I have this intense pain in my hip joint on my right side. It seems to be aggravated if I've been sitting for a long time or standing for a long time. It's so bad that sometimes when I stand up I have to sit immediately back down until the pain subsides. I read online that this can be normal in the third trimester when your bones and joints are loosening to prepare for birth but is anyone experiencing it this early?

Is anyone else experiencing hip pain? I have this intense pain in my hip joint on my right side. It seems to be aggravated if I've been sitting for a long time or standing for a long time. It's so bad that sometimes when I stand up I have to sit immediately back down until the pain subsides. I read online that this can be normal in the third trimester when your bones and joints are loosening to prepare for birth but is anyone experiencing it this early?

Yes!! Mine switches sides though. I thought it was too early also but I read couple of things about pelvic & hip pain and it seems that it's never too early! I'm going to mention it to the doctor next time I go.

Is anybody having round ligament pains?

Hi everyone, I had my scan today, baby was jumping around all over the place. Ive been put forward 6 days so now due 8 June. Here is my pic

Attachments

• scan 3.jpg
    scan 3.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies,

Is anyone getting any brown discharge? I've had quite a bit today and I don't know whether to be worried or not. No pain or discomfort though.

Lovely photo you have there Debbie, I can't wait for my scan.

xx

I had some in early pregnancy too hun. I went to my doctor who referred me for an early scan. Fortunately everything was fine. Light bleeding is reasonably common in early on, but if you are worried go to your G.P. :hugs:

Lovely scan pic :)

Unsure about the discharge hun, if ur worried just give mw quick ring to ask but alot of ladies do have discharge of some sort :hugs:

x

I've just done a quick search and there seems to be LOADS of ladies that have experienced having brown discharge. Tbh mine is rarely white. It's always a creamy colour and sometimes brown, just today it was very brown. I'm not too concerned as I've had red spotting before and all was fine at my scan, so the brown discharge isn't worrying me as such as there is no pain and my boobs are still hurting, I just wondered if anyone else has this as we're all around the same stage.

It's only two weeks till my scan so I can wait :)

I think I am starting to get a tiny bump now too.

For your entertainment :D

Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system
performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and
Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate

Dear Desperate,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html. Then try to download Tears 6.2, and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If those applications work as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5. Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta. Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.) In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0-program. This is an unsupported application and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0.
Good Luck!
Tech Support

Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system
performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NBA 5.0, NFL 3.0 and
Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate

Dear Desperate,
First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.
Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme.html. Then try to download Tears 6.2, and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If those applications work as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5. However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5. Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please note that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta. Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances install Mother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.) In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0-program. This is an unsupported application and will crash Husband 1.0. In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance. We recommend Cooking 3.0.
Good Luck!
Tech Support

Love it!!!:thumbup:

Dear Tech Support,
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate

Dear Desperate,
Good Luck!
Tech Support

Brilliant!!!!!! :thumbup:

Yes to the round ligament pains JNA - Ouch!

Beautiful pic Debbie!

Lx

Thanks Lois.I asked my doctor and all she told me was "it SHOULD start easing soon..SHOULD" and then she smiled..ugh. but i'm having a problem...so boyfriend and me just had an argument.He's mad because he wants me to have a FEMALE doctor to do all my appointment for the baby and to deliver the baby..and i agreed because i feel more comfortable with woman.Well i called a lot of places when i was around 7 weeks and finally found a woman..well my first appointments it's been her and next time i go it's a man..the lady at the front desk told me i have to meet every doctor at least ONCE..well he is a little jealous i guess u can say..and i also told my boyfriend that the day of delivery IF for some reason my main doctor won't be able to be there it might be a male that delivers the baby..well now he's mad and told me he won't be in the room if that happens and won't speak to me...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.I mean what does he want me to do not give birth since it's a man doctor ?? and next time i go it will be a man so i will be 16 weeks..does anyone know if he's gonna have to do any vaginal exams because if so i can't take boyfriend or will have to reschedule..this is so depressing...anyone dealing with this ??

I've got to be honest and think that's a pretty pathetic thing to be jealous of, let alone try to take control over. Provided the person dealing with yours and bubba's care is competent then all that matters is you are getting the care you need, not the gender of the person delivering it. They've seen it all before and your a patient to them not a sexual item....I can't imagine there is anything sexy about watching a sweaty screaming woman push a baby out her foof!

I've been seen by a male Dr and Gynecologist (who did an internal) this pregnancy and it didn't bother my DH one little bit.

PS: In the UK 16 weeks doesn't involve an internal. It's weight, urine, bloods and general health of the mother a feel of the tummy and a listen for the heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->