***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Lovely pic :thumbup:
Im feeling very pregnant all of a sudden. Round ligament pains, uterus is very high, and the start of a bump. I have my energy back now too so excited yay

I'm a munchkin and have quite a bump now! Will take pics soon...

xXx

Hi Kerry gold, how far gone are you as i have quite a bump now and im only 3 months, hope this is normal. lol. xalso im new to this so how do i put a chart like yours on my profile with the size of my baby. thank you.:flower:

14 weeks and 4 weeks. Im rounding out and up. People are starting to notice but its not quite a bump yet. Show me yours :thumbup:

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 13 (2).jpg
    13 (2).jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful baby Ozzie! And congrats on getting moved forward!

Oh yeah, biggest clue is when your back starts to curve as well, like yours is.
This was mine last week, doing another tomorrow.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1227.snc4/155975_1714816756898_1432575835_1875245_7028509_n.jpg

This is today's....DH was quite freaked out by it. :haha:

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs711.snc4/63095_1725463263054_1432575835_1897396_7992773_n.jpg

Lovely scan and bump pics everyone!

Lx

Hi Ladies,

I was reluctant to really post until after my 12 week scan. I had it today and the baby is doing well. We didn't hear the heartbeat, but we got to see it (which is all that matters!). We also saw that the baby likes to sleep with its hand on its face (my DH sleeps like that :haha:). So far so good!

Tomorrow I have my NT scan hopefully that goes well too!

14 weeks and 4 weeks. Im rounding out and up. People are starting to notice but its not quite a bump yet. Show me yours :thumbup:

Gorgeous bump JNA! That gives me so much hope that mine is not too far off. :thumbup:

Lovely pictures Ozzie and glad everything is okay with you MissMuffet.

I'm getting worried about my scan in case something is wrong, and even if everything is okay I think I am still going to worry about defects so I can't win.

I bought a doppler from Ebay the other day so hopefully that will arrive. Just ordered some gel too. Do you think Pre-seed would have the same kind of effect as the gel as I think the doppler will arrive before the gel does and I want to use it ASAP.

Hey ladies:wave:
Its been ages since i've been on here so its taken me an hour to read all of the posts. Really glad that everyone is doing well.

Well I too had my scan yesterday and it was just amazing, baby was asleep at first but the sonographer proded me to wake s/he up! Then it rolled over onto its back and little arms and legs were waving! :happydance:

I blubbed like a baby! Unfortunately I don't have a scanner though so can't upload piccie for now :-(

Told our parents last night and they were super excited for us. Just got to tell brothers now!

Oohh Lois can you move my edd day forward to 13th June aswell please.

Thank you x

Great news on all the scans and liking the bump pics. I've got serious bump envy now! Surely I'll start getting a little bump soon? I'm quite tall though so possiblly why. I'm also desperate to start feeling some 'flutterings' - so far, whenever I think I can feel something, I end up farting so just wind! :wacko:
I can't stop peeing over the last few days - it's almost hourly in the day and 2-3 time overnight. Usually I don't need to pee a fraction of that! I'm assuming it's because things are getting pretty tight down there, especially as I haven't 'bumped' yet! :wacko:

2 weeks until my next midwife appointment and I'm still waiting for a date for my 20 week scan (should be early Jan).

Getting a bit sad about the foods I'll be missing out on over christmas - all the big packs of pate, stilton and brie I keep seeing in the shops! :blush:

oooh and I'm an avocado now! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->