***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Hi MizDeeDee! A big welcome to you and your June Bud! :wave:

I'm due the same day as you!

I'm been suffering badly with a stuffy nose too. My H woke me up last night as I was almost snoring :dohh:

xXx

Hi ladies :wave:
So glad it's not just me suffering with the stuffy nose! It's driving me mad :dohh:

Lol @ Sooz - I'd have given hubby a thump for that, cheeky bugger! ;)

Hi MizDeeDee! A big welcome to you and your June Bud! :wave:

I'm due the same day as you!

I'm been suffering badly with a stuffy nose too. My H woke me up last night as I was almost snoring :dohh:

xXx

So glad I came in here. I looked thru the bump buddy threads and didn't see anyone with my due date.

Congrats on all the pink bumps. Hopefully I will be announcing a blue bump wed. if it stops snowing.
Has anyone been congested I have not been able to breathe out of my nose for 2 or 3 weeks.
When do you ladies plan to take off for maternity leave??

Good Luck for Wednesday! :flower:

I'm planning on starting ML from May 1st but am allowed to alter my hours from beginning of April if I start to struggle. :thumbup:

I'm taking leave next month but that's because of job restrictions and you're allowed up to a year of leave here. My nose has been stuffy, but it feels like it's due to allergies considering I've been around dust.

My nose is surprisingly unstuffy. I'm usually quite allergic and live on daily antihistamines during late spring through to mid autumn, with a rest during the winter. Mainly hayfever but also animals, especially cats can set me off.

Earlier on in the pregnancy I was pretty allergic, made worse by stopping my antihistamines but now I'm great! I've been fine with my cat staying with me (rather than living with my parents)and he usually makes things pretty bad if I'm not on zirtek and had no probs at work - and yeah I know a veterinary nurse really SHOULDN'T be allergic to animals! :haha:

Welcome MizzDeeDee! :flower:

Glad im not the only one lol. I went to the hospital because I thought I had the flu but the dr said it was just a cold. Because all my blood vessels are huge it makes it feel 10x worse than normal :(
Can anyone enlighten me on braxton hicks?

I cannot believe that next Christmas we will all be mommies :happydance: time is starting to fly hehe

So glad it's not just me suffering with the stuffy nose! It's driving me mad :dohh:

It's me too! I have a permanent case of the pregnancy sniffles. It's driving me CRAZY! & What to Expect says that it will (unfortunately) probably get worse as the pregnancy progresses. :brat:

ANYWAYS-- Hello ladies! May I join you? I'm Kelly & I'm expecting my first around the end of June. (My due date is June 23rd.)
I love talking to other ladies who are close in due date as me :cloud9:
Has anyone found out the sex of their baby yet? My scan is on Feb 4th... It's the 20 week scan. :thumbup:

Hi and welcome! We found out Tuesday we are having a girl and had it reconfirmed on Friday. :happydance:

I've started coughing and have a scratchy throat now :( Maybe I have a bug? :shrug:

My scan is on 18th but we're staying :yellow:

xXx

It's me too! I have a permanent case of the pregnancy sniffles. It's driving me CRAZY! & What to Expect says that it will (unfortunately) probably get worse as the pregnancy progresses. :brat:

ANYWAYS-- Hello ladies! May I join you? I'm Kelly & I'm expecting my first around the end of June. (My due date is June 23rd.)
I love talking to other ladies who are close in due date as me :cloud9:
Has anyone found out the sex of their baby yet? My scan is on Feb 4th... It's the 20 week scan. :thumbup:

Welcome we can't wait :)

I'm due 24th June so we're pretty close. I don't think I will be finding out the sex, as tempting as it is. Are you?

Sooz, will you be posting your scan picture? I'd love to see it. I have till 9th Feb until I get to see baby again.

Sooz, will you be posting your scan picture? I'd love to see it. I have till 9th Feb until I get to see baby again.

I thought I had but looking back it seems not! :dohh:

It isn't great as madam was still not very co-operative due to her position and we were the last appointment of the day, TBH our sonographer this time seemed in quite a hurry to finish up.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs001.snc6/165117_1777145115068_1432575835_2014131_7138612_n.jpg

You can see her profile, organs (heart, stomach, liver), spine and one of her hands though.

Wow that's a great picture.

I can see her heart, and some bits below but I couldn't tell you what they are!

I'm mostly worried about spinda bifida for some reason and Down Syndrome (I've still not managed to get the test done) did the sonographer mention that the baby's spine looks fine or is it something you'd have to ask yourself?

The first sonographer we had on Tuesday did the body & limbs and she clearly showed us the spine and the vertebrae and explained what she was looking at/for and that everything was fine. They give you a printed report at the end that tell you what they found, if everything was OK it is basically a list of body parts under the heading 'normal appearance of'. :D

It's especially bad for me when I lie down, my nose just seems to close up completely!!

Got my scan on Thursday morning - only 3 full days to go! :happydance:
21 weeks tomorrow. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back