***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

got my gender scan wed morning and i can almost not wait lol!
my prediction is still GIRL!!!
how is everyone feeling, i having a bit of a boob issue today they seem to have grown huge, and gone all veiny yet havent been sore!!
anyone else?
Lou
xxx

My boobs are huge I don't think they belong to me, not that I'm really complaining ;)

Got MW tomorrow at 3 :happydance:

I went into support bras last week due to mine popping out of my underwireds. They look like something my nan would wear but are comfy at least!

I'm wearing a 36DD today for the first time. I'm normally a 34C! :confused:

xXx

So glad it's not just me suffering with the stuffy nose! It's driving me mad :dohh:

It's me too! I have a permanent case of the pregnancy sniffles. It's driving me CRAZY! & What to Expect says that it will (unfortunately) probably get worse as the pregnancy progresses. :brat:

ANYWAYS-- Hello ladies! May I join you? I'm Kelly & I'm expecting my first around the end of June. (My due date is June 23rd.)
I love talking to other ladies who are close in due date as me :cloud9:
Has anyone found out the sex of their baby yet? My scan is on Feb 4th... It's the 20 week scan. :thumbup:

Welcome we can't wait :)

I'm due 24th June so we're pretty close. I don't think I will be finding out the sex, as tempting as it is. Are you?

Sooz, will you be posting your scan picture? I'd love to see it. I have till 9th Feb until I get to see baby again.

I wish! I am just too excited! I will definitely be finding out the sex :thumbup: I'm always kind of envious of all the ladies that have to self-disipline to wait! My sister stayed team yellow for hers as well. :yellow:

It's especially bad for me when I lie down, my nose just seems to close up completely!!

Oh, I know! Me too! I've been trying to sleep at a slight incline. It's not very easy to be inclined, while on my side & not my back. I can't wait to be able get some really good sleep... whenever that may be! :sleep:

it was a yeast infection :-( but im using my cream and getting it sorted slowly

Glad its getting sorted anna :)

My boobs get quite sore! really should have them measured soon

x

So ladies - does anyone else have a really strong feeling about baby's gender? My scan's on Feb 16th, and I'm convinced it's a little girl :D
Are you hoping for a particular sex? Also, do you think you'll be disappointed if it isn't the sex you wished for?

I think it's a boy. OH is def convinced it's a girl, but I have a feeling. We'll see in 3 weeks!

I reallyyy having a feeling/think that it is going to be a girl--- but I am hoping for team blue ! We'll see!

My gut instinct was :blue: but after seeing the 12 week scan I thought it was :pink:. Most people I asked thought :pink: too.

I have GOT to stop refering to Leechling as it. I have no excuse now. :dohh:

i think im having a boy.... stubborn lil thing made my midwife worry so i was rushed up to the hospital for an ultrasound because she couldnt find the heartbeat but she heard movement and kicks.... i got another lil picture and the lil monkey is doing alright

I really have no idea what I'm having....when I talk about the baby I usually slip and end up calling baby a he, but when I dream of the baby is a girl. :shrug: I guess I have none of that 'mother's intuition' that other ladies speak about.

I'm secretly hoping for a girl and DH wants a boy. I guess we'll find out in a few weeks :flower: I'm really not going to be upset either way. I think the only disappointment would be that I'm not going to be able to use the awesome girl's name I have picked out. :haha:

Anna I'm glad everything was OK, it was good of your MW to get you checked out so quickly though!

DH has just felt our little girl kick. She's had a quiet day but picked up when we got back from shopping, I've just eaten a satsuma and got the laptop out and she started kicking away underneath. Called him over and he felt two decent movements within 30 seconds. He's ecstatic, so cute :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->