***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I have to say shopping instantly became easier once we knew. Plus DH needs some time to get used to having a princess, he is worried about bonding with her.

I think my OH was quietly concerned about bonding with our daughter when we found out she was a girl. He grew up with a brother, male cousins and nephews and went to an all boys school so little girls were an unknown quantity to him. He fell in love with her instantly though and whilst they're babies gender makes very little difference to the experience of caring for them.

This time we've decided that I will find out at the anomoly scan if baby obliges and OH will wait til the baby is born...he likes the element of surprise.

Lx

Congrats on team pink Sooz!!! My scan isn't until the 27th....and then I plan on going on a massive shopping spree!:happydance:

cpngrats on the baby girl

cant wait till friday its at 10am, so nice and early
we are desperate to find out as planning for two is taking some doing,
we have two boys already, but i think these two are boys too

congrats on team pink!

i have my gender scan next wednesday at 9am!! im very excited but i really think its a girly bump and think i might die of shock if they say boy! family and friends are driving me insane with saying cos i have a girl i must want a boy and that they know ill be disappointed! none of them have had troubles with TTC so they dont realise i couldnt give i flying pig what it is! as long as its ok!
had my 16 week midwife appointment today it was a complete waste of time she didnt do anything
Lou
xxx

LollyLou, I had my 16 week one yesterday too and what a complete waste of time. I was so frustrated afterwards that when I got home I just cried.

It was a different midwife as the normal one was on holiday. She was meant to do a quadruple blood test, however, couldn't get blood from either of my veins. Has left me bruised and hurting, and has put in my notes that due to 'poor veins' she couldn't do the test, I feel like scribbling it out and changing it to 'poor midwife'. I've never had a problem giving blood, and it's not as though I had no blood flowing through either of my arms!! To top it off the student midwife then couldn't even put the plaster over the hole in my arm so I had blood trickling down my arm and the plaster beside the hole.

She didn't even ask if I wanted to hear the HB either. Good job I have my own.

I wasn't in there for more than 10 minutes. I wasn't happy. Now got to get blood taken another time, another inconvenience.

i had a fair few things to talk to her about, i have been really constipated she just said talk to your gp! i said i been having awful migraines which i have been seeing gp for but its making me feel so low as im getting them every other day and its knocking me off feet she said see gp again! then i said about spd, doc said i got it and i been struggling alot, she said will refer u! she didnt write it down anywhere so not sure how she going to refer me! then i said after seeing a big sign on door about flu jab said im not sure what to do about it, she gave me a leaflet then wrote in my notes leaflet given and discussed it hought u cheeky cow u didnt discuss anything u just handed it me!
Lou
xxx

oohh its gender scan day i hope the guy can see whst the twins are
im so excited i even dreamed about it!
except in the dream the guy kept saying the gender was twins lol

im then mothercare bound with dh while he is willing

wonder if we are having two girls two boys or one of each

Good luck Anna, make sure you report back asap :baby::baby:

hey girls a quick question, i think i have an infection around my clit again (sorry for TMI) and it stings alittle but not when i wee, i looked at it in the mirror and its red and alittle sore, there was some white stuff around it but very lil, will it affect the baby?

not sure hunny, maybe ring docs and see what they say!!
wanted to add my 16+3 bump picture!
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/2c12907c.jpg
what you think does it look bump like?
Lou
xxx

very bump like hun :happydance:!!!!!!

Hope scan goes well anna1982 :thumbup:

:hugs: girls hope you are all coping ok

xxxxxxx

Ooh looking forward to hearing how the twins were at your scan Anna1982!

Annamumof2...I'm not sure your clitoris can be infected as such unless you have actually cut it?!...perhaps it's just irritated? Maybe new washing powder on knickers or trousers too tight around groin? I'd have a bath to sooth it and then make sure you wear cotton knickers for a couple of days. If it's still not better then see doc. I really wouldn't think it would hurt baby as the mucus plug does a good job of keeping infections out.

Lovely bump lollylou!

Lx

Skye is 4yrs old and we was eatting Sausage rolls and there was 3 mini ones i said "one for me you and your brother or sister" she then said "but how when brother and sister isnt here yet" (she can't say or) anyway while we was eatting she got a bit of her sausage roll and looked at me as she said "this for brother and sister" and placed it on my belly... i thought it was sooo cute...

Oh thats adorable lol! Ben just points to himself and says 'baby!' lol

x

Annamumof2 could it be thrush? That can leave a thick White discharge that can collect around the vulva/ clit area. I would go to doc just to be sure :hugs:

I'm on my second course of anti biotics this pregnancy I'm never ill

back from my scan we have two activer healthy baby girls
we arfe team pink pink woohoo

back from my scan we have two activer healthy baby girls
we arfe team pink pink woohoo

Congratulations....a nice even family! It really has been a pink week this week. :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->