***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Annamumof2 could it be thrush? That can leave a thick White discharge that can collect around the vulva/ clit area. I would go to doc just to be sure :hugs:

I'm on my second course of anti biotics this pregnancy I'm never ill

think it is but the sting and pain has gone now so must of just got alittle irratated

Congratulations Anna on the double pink! :cloud9:

Fab news Anna1982! Congratulations!

Lx

Annamumof2 could it be thrush? That can leave a thick White discharge that can collect around the vulva/ clit area. I would go to doc just to be sure :hugs:

I'm on my second course of anti biotics this pregnancy I'm never ill

think it is but the sting and pain has gone now so must of just got alittle irratated

Hope its settled, I had it late on in my first preg it was horrid I ended up at the docs

My 20 week scan picture from repeat scan today. She is still not in a great position, I ended up virtually indecent in the low trouser department but they got the last measurements and all is fine. Measures bang on for gestation and no soft markers either.

It isn't a great picture due to her position and the sonographers rushing to finish up (last appintment of the day) but it does look baby shaped at least.

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs001.snc6/165117_1777145115068_1432575835_2014131_7138612_n.jpg

Hurrah for the pink bumps! Can't believe how quickly it has come around.
My scan is three weeks today and i'm so excited. :happydance:
We would love to know what team we are on. I'm far too impatient.
Plus it will give us plenty of time to think of names. We were useless when choosing names for our poor little cats so this poor little mite needs all the help they can get! :haha:

Lump xx

Just wanted to say hello. Name is Dana and I am due June 6th with my first baby.
Nice to meet ya all. I was wondering where all the June ladies were congregating!

Hi MizzDeeDee,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome.

How has your pregnancy been so far?

Lx

Hi MizzDeeDee,

Lx

More eventful then I have wanted, but better then I thought it would because I have some chronic health issues... so I can't complain. Thank you for asking!

How is your pregnancy and when are you due?

Welcome, MizzDeeDee and congrats to all the pink bumps! I'm looking forward to seeing the storks in the OP changing colors in the next few weeks.

Funny quote from my husband this morning: "I had a dream that I gave you an ultrasound with an iPhone and found out you were having a boy." My response: "There's an app for that too?"

Hi MizzDeeDee,

Lx

More eventful then I have wanted, but better then I thought it would because I have some chronic health issues... so I can't complain. Thank you for asking!

How is your pregnancy and when are you due?

Well it sounds like you've managed to avoid some difficulty, must be a relief.

My pregnancy has been fine for the most part thanks. Had a slight panic when I had a mild prolapse a few weeks ago but it turned out to be a non-event really! I'm due on the 7th so we're very close.

Lx

LOL @ Harocat. It wouldn't surprise me, there are apps for sodding everything. I sometimes wonder if I'm the only person in the western world who hasn't got an iphone!

It'll be interesting to see if your OH's dream was correct.

Lx

Welcome, MizzDeeDee and congrats to all the pink bumps! I'm looking forward to seeing the storks in the OP changing colors in the next few weeks.

Funny quote from my husband this morning: "I had a dream that I gave you an ultrasound with an iPhone and found out you were having a boy." My response: "There's an app for that too?"

Brilliant, they really do come out with some crackers don't they. Yesterday I ruptured a blood vessel in my throat and had to go to the doctors, for once concerned about my own health, and DH's response "Well I've never heard of anyone miscarrying through their mouth". Give me strength. :dohh:

How is everybody getting on?

I'm plodding along nicely. Should have my anomoly scan next week but waiting on the letter to confirm. My parents have just offered to buy a 3d/4d scan for my birthday in March which will be great.

I thought I'd be less paranoid with this being my second pregnancy but I still find myself getting tense if I haven't felt the baby kick for a while. God knows how pregnant women stayed sane when there were no scans and no dopplers!

Hope you're all well.

Lx

Congrats on all the pink bumps. Hopefully I will be announcing a blue bump wed. if it stops snowing.
Has anyone been congested I have not been able to breathe out of my nose for 2 or 3 weeks.
When do you ladies plan to take off for maternity leave??

How is everybody getting on?

I'm plodding along nicely. Should have my anomoly scan next week but waiting on the letter to confirm. My parents have just offered to buy a 3d/4d scan for my birthday in March which will be great.

I thought I'd be less paranoid with this being my second pregnancy but I still find myself getting tense if I haven't felt the baby kick for a while. God knows how pregnant women stayed sane when there were no scans and no dopplers!

Hope you're all well.

Lx

Glad to hear you're doing ok and it's nice to see someone so close to me on their due date.

My Anatomy ultrasound is on the 20th. I bet you can't wait.. I know I can't.

Congrats on all the pink bumps. Hopefully I will be announcing a blue bump wed. if it stops snowing.
Has anyone been congested I have not been able to breathe out of my nose for 2 or 3 weeks.
When do you ladies plan to take off for maternity leave??

URGGHHH.. I am soooo stuffed up right now. That goes along with the blood half the time when I blow my nose. I've had constant problems with my sinuses since I've been pregnant.

I feel your pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->