***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congrats Lou - love the pics - especially the one where you can see his hand and arm :happydance:

Ah, congratulations LollyLou. That's great! The first blue storks go on the Junebuds OP.

Lx

Congrats Lolly! I'm pretty sure mine is a boy.....just instinct I suppose. We'll see soon!

Today's OB appointment went well. Everything seems to be where it needs to be stat-wise and the LO held still for the heartbeat this time. One month to go till I find out what color my bump is!

has anyone whose had their 16 week MW appointment been booked in for another one at 21 weeks?

Congrats on :blue: Lou! I can't believe how big your little man looks on the first image! Those are some really amazing scans!

Sooz I think my next MW is like at 24 weeks but CBA to get out of bed to check my notes...

Harocat, glad is going well!

xXx

has anyone whose had their 16 week MW appointment been booked in for another one at 21 weeks?

Right now mine is booked for 20 but I might change the date to week 21 if I can get it at an earlier time of day. (Right now it's at 7pm and OH's going to be working night shifts) The receptionist said as long it's within 4 to 5 weeks after the previous appointment I should be fine.

Its a girl!!!
She was not cooperating so I have to go back in 2 weeks to finish the anomaly ultrasound. She was all snuggled up facing my spine and every time the tech would try to get her to turn she would put her hands behind her head shooing the tech away.

Attachments

• US_1.jpg
    US_1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 9
  • US_2.jpg
    US_2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
  • US_3.jpg
    US_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
  • US_4.jpg
    US_4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 5
  • US_5.jpg
    US_5.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
Its a girl!!!
She was not cooperating so I have to go back in 2 weeks to finish the anomaly ultrasound. She was all snuggled up facing my spine and every time the tech would try to get her to turn she would put her hands behind her head shooing the tech away.

Yay!!! Congrats!

Congrats on a little :pink: JNA!

And you'll get to see her again in 2 weeks! :dance:

xXx

Congratulatons JNA! The girls well ahead so far!

Sooz - my 1st midwife appointment was 18 weeks and my next is 23 weeks. I've already had to book the NEXT one at 28 weeks on her advice as she gets really booked. She semto go by 5 weekly appointments at this stage.

Hour and a half until scan! :happydance: Baby was VERY active last night - felt some kicks low down when watching TV in bed, some midway when I woke up about 3am then some just under my belly button when my alarm went off at 7am! I feel flutters every day but this is only the 3rd time I've felt the kicks with my hand - though the days between are getting fewer (6 and 4). Very special. :cloud9:

I have one at 21 weeks, 25 weeks and 28 weeks? It just seems really regular for so early on?

Congrats on the :pink: bundle JNA! :happydance: It does seem from what I've read in second tri girls are generally less co-operative than boys and like to snuggle down low. Quite a few pink ladies have had to have repeat scans recently (myself included).

congrats on team pink jna scan pics are so cute
Lou
xxx

Congratulations JNA and all the other ladies who had their scans! It's so exciting! :happydance:

I feel so far behind, I'm not getting my gender scan until 20 weeks which is four weeks away :dohh:

I'm still team yellow! :yellow: :happydance:

Scan went really well, baby was postioned head down with it's feet up by my bellybutton and was very wriggly but the sonographer was able to get a proper look at everything and get all the measurements - she said "I'm cooking it well" and said "it can come again" as it was so well behaved! :kiss:
The sonographer was really nice - far nicer than the lady we had for the nuchal scan. We paid for 3 pics but she gave us 6 (although most are pretty similar) and told us to keep quiet about it! :flower:

I'm at work at the moment but will post pics tonight when I get home. :flower:

My placenta is 'high anterior' so I'm pleased I've been able to feel some kicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->