***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

JNA- Congratulations on joining team :pick:

Span- Glad your scan went well. Yay, congrats on staying team :yellow: I don't have the will power. :haha:

Counting down the days until my gender scan-- 3 weeks and 1 day!! Hope you ladies are all doing well today. :flower:

Congrats to all!!!!!

I felt two little flutters last night near my left hip last night :cloud9: I have a feeling mine is gonna be a mover :) Future dancer here? :rofl:

well im here girls after along day.... i have had bloods took... had to have a ecg and i also need an echo and i have a + protine in my wee which i dunno what this means.. anyway i have to see someone in 2 weeks time back in oxford and 9th March (day before my wedding annivircary) i have a scan to check the blood flow

well im here girls after along day.... i have had bloods took... had to have a ecg and i also need an echo and i have a + protine in my wee which i dunno what this means.. anyway i have to see someone in 2 weeks time back in oxford and 9th March (day before my wedding annivircary) i have a scan to check the blood flow

Sounds like they are checking you over thoroughly. How are you feeling?

Lx

Anna - hope you're ok and that the scan goes well.

Here are todays scan pics. :cloud9: :yellow:

Attachments

• anomoly scan 1.jpg
    anomoly scan 1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 4
  • anomoly scan 2.jpg
    anomoly scan 2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to team :pink: and team :yellow:

Boys are falling behind :(

hope u girlies are all ok

xxxxxxx

Sounds like they are checking you over thoroughly. How are you feeling?

Lx

i'm feeling alright atm i havent had any sickness this morning *touch wood* but all is ok, i can feel baby moving more and kicking my insides already... i was just glad to get away in the end as i was so not happy being there for some reason...

hiya ladies

ive got appointments coming thick and fast
my 20 weeks scan is the 2nd feb
consultant 8th feb
then midwife at 28 weeks

but i will be scanned and see the consultant every month till birth from 20 weeks

I've started decluttering the nursery today. I've made space in the airing cupboard, wardrobe and a draw in our room and am now sorting through the draws and wardrobe in the nursery finding things new homes. I think it'll take a couple of weeks to do well but at least it's a start.

My back is killing me.

Dont do too much Sooz u'll knacker yourself out lol!

Rose: Ill be 21+ 2 days for my scan too :(

x

gwizz i was 21 weeks for my first scan too, and omg, u saw how clear pic was :cloud9: think of it as a bonus x

Very true :D my 12 week one which was also a week late was good in terms of how developed they are :)

Lol Gwizz, I'm having a lunch break now, then I'll do a little more and then a nap. I can't do it when DH is here as he is a hoarder and nothing gets rehomed/binned.

Did you guys see the Zodiac articles today? Looks like we may be getting Taurians rather than Gemini's.....https://news.discovery.com/space/your-star-sign-just-got-rumbled.html :haha:

Know how u feel about OH - mines terrible in 'we might need that one day!' :grr:

Yeah I saw that , not convinced until its made official though lol!

Just in case you want to know the "real" dates of astrological signs according to astronomers

Well most hardcore 'astronomers' don't believe in astrology in the zodiac/predictions sense :shrug:

I'm not so much into predictions but I think the personality traits are very good for the vast majority of people. I don't read my horoscope but I match my star sign personality (Cancerian) to a T.

Congrats about everyone's scans - there's some amazing photos :D

I don't really know when my 20wk scan is - haven't had an appt yet - I guess the 2nd or 3rd week in Feb since my EDD is 30th June :wacko:

I took a bath on Weds night and felt the baby moving - first and only time, but reassuring since the MW couldn't get a heartbeat at my 15wk appt!

I'm not so much into predictions but I think the personality traits are very good for the vast majority of people. I don't read my horoscope but I match my star sign personality (Cancerian) to a T.

I agree - Im a cancarian too :)

Yay Smoky!

xxxx

well the furniture to decorate Annabelles new bedroom came yesterday so will be sorting that out this next week so we can move her in there soon as it is done and then can get the nursery back to a nursery as the cot is currently in bed mode and all her stuff is in there so she definitely gets the better deal out of the new baby a new bedroom with all new bed, wardrobe, drawers, painted girly room the lot lol

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"