***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

over-joyed, the whole family is on :cloud9: poor little boy with 3 big sisters :haha: x

Congratulations wild! Very exciting. I'll stick you down for June 1st on the OP if you like.

Lx

huge congrats hunny on team blue i bet u are well and truely in shock lol

Lou
xxx

well today i went in to mothercare not to expect me to come out with the baby plan and put down a deposit on a buggy lol yay.... it feels almost so real

over-joyed, the whole family is on :cloud9: poor little boy with 3 big sisters :haha: x

Fabby :thumbup: Congrats! :D

My brother is the youngest with 3 big sisters - funnily enough he's very good at talking to women! :haha::winkwink:

I think it stands them in good stead, although he's never brought a girlfriend round for tea - probably scared witless of the 3 big sisters :haha:

hahahahah poor thing, everyone has said how sorry they feel for him already, i dont know what they are worrying about hell be spoilt rotten :cloud9:

ty Lois, i dunno id feel cheeky as lol
how about " wild- stalker predicted to go over due lmfao "

xx

Another episode of One Born Every Minute tomorrow night - woohoo!

Halfway through pregnancy on Tuesday - yippee!

Anatomy scan on Wednesday - Yaaay!

Looking forward to this week.

Lx

hahahahah poor thing, everyone has said how sorry they feel for him already, i dont know what they are worrying about hell be spoilt rotten :cloud9:

ty Lois, i dunno id feel cheeky as lol
how about " wild- stalker predicted to go over due lmfao "

xx

My EDD moved to 28/05 but my dates put me at 03/06 which is why I hang out in here. :flower:

Argh!! Just found out our hospital doesn't tell you the gender. Ridiculous! Booking a private scan now, cos there's no way I can wait! The positive side is that now we can have it asap, instead if waiting till February :thumbup: Finding out on Saturday now!!! Eeee - I'll know I'm having a little daughter or a son :cloud9:

Argh!! Just found out our hospital doesn't tell you the gender. Ridiculous! Booking a private scan now, cos there's no way I can wait! The positive side is that now we can have it asap, instead if waiting till February :thumbup: Finding out on Saturday now!!! Eeee - I'll know I'm having a little daughter or a son :cloud9:

How exciting! I can't wait to hear the news :D

Good Luck for Saturday Rose, hope your LO is co-operative for you!

I can't wait to see if we're having a boy or girl! I still think it's a boy. Chinese gender predictor says it will be a boy, lmao!

Congrats Wild!!! Finally a little boy!

Hoping to see ovaries when I go in next week. Everyone has been telling me stories of thinking they were having a girl until 2 weeks before due date. That would be a nightmare returning everything and getting ready on such a short notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->