***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I'm hoping two sonographers can't be wrong. :haha:

Good luck with the scan Rose - hope you have a willing baby!
Now the temptation of the 20 week scan is out of the way I'm very happy to be team :yellow: It's helped that I've got some lovely sleepsuits (my fave below) in neutral colours.
Bosses wife has done the wedding ring test on me twice and both times it's said a girl. She told me today that it got it wrong with her friends daughters baby so she "wanted to warn me it isn't 100%"
No shit! :rofl: Think I could've told her that anyway! :dohh:
Still have a feeling it's a girl but who knows? :shrug:

Attachments

• sleepsuits 2.jpg
    sleepsuits 2.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Span - last scan baby bounced and turned the whole time, so fingers crossed it's full of energy again this time :thumbup:

Haha - bless your boss's wife! nice of her to warm you :haha:

It's my halfway day today! :dance:

Our scan is tomorrow! We're staying :yellow: - Neutral stuff all the way!

I have no idea what flavour Nugget is! It will be exciting to find out in June! :happydance:

xXx

Good luck Rose, JNA, Lois and kerrygold (and anyone else having their scan soon) soooo exciting!!!! :happydance: - Ive still got 3 weeks to wait boohooo :(

xxxxxxx

Sorry I haven't been on here for ages, we've moved so have no internet but we're over in America atm so yippee I'm getting me some wiFi :happydance:.

Congrats to the girls that have found out their babies genders. On one hand I'd love to follow you so that I could get really organised with baby colours but we're staying :yellow:. I just love waiting for suprises.

So far I think this trimester is flying by. Kerry I can't believe your scan is tomorrow. What time - morning or afternoon? Good luck :flower:

9.20am. Nice and early! :happydance:

Thanks all for your good wishes. I shall report back with pics tomorrow but don't want people marking up my pics with nubs! :p

xXx

Hi All,

I haven't been on the thread lately because work has been extremely hectic. At my last exam i asked and was told I was having a girl! YAY. Hope everyone is doing well.I go for my 20 week test on Jan 26th. Looking forward to seeing my little girl again.

Best,
Steph

I admire those that can stay :yellow: too. My scan is on the 27th and the wait is really starting to get to me! :haha:

ok so im 17 weeks in a few days and yet im still feeling/being sick... argh i want this to end as im losing weight (which doctors aint complaning as they want me too) and im hardly eatting which makes me feel worse

ok so im 17 weeks in a few days and yet im still feeling/being sick... argh i want this to end as im losing weight (which doctors aint complaning as they want me too) and im hardly eatting which makes me feel worse

Anna I'm afraid I am still being sick. I was told it would get better at 12 weeks.....ended up in hospital.....and then that most people were fine by 18 weeks and still no luck. I am resigned to the fact the mop bucket will not be leaving the side of the bed until Leechling is here.

Anna I'm afraid I am still being sick. I was told it would get better at 12 weeks.....ended up in hospital.....and then that most people were fine by 18 weeks and still no luck. I am resigned to the fact the mop bucket will not be leaving the side of the bed until Leechling is here.

im feeling like that too and people think im having a boy

My friend is just like me sickness wise (4 weeks ahead and still vomiting) and she is having a boy, which just goes to show there is no truth in the old wives tale of sick=girl.

My friend is just like me sickness wise (4 weeks ahead and still vomiting) and she is having a boy, which just goes to show there is no truth in the old wives tale of sick=girl.

well i wasnt sick with my son or daughter last lol so its all new to me....

I think you've just been really unlucky, I was told (by Dr & MW) normally you get the worst sickness on the first pregnancy and if you get no sickness on your first then usually you'll be ok for subsequent ones. Everyone I've seen about my HG has started with 'First pregnancy is it?" :haha:

I think you've just been really unlucky, I was told (by Dr & MW) normally you get the worst sickness on the first pregnancy and if you get no sickness on your first then usually you'll be ok for subsequent ones. Everyone I've seen about my HG has started with 'First pregnancy is it?" :haha:

when i saw the doctor last she was saying "oh its just a bug it will go soon" i was like my baby is not a bug... and it wont go soon, was not happy about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->