***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Congratulations MissMuffet. Plenty of girls for June so far!

Sorry to hear that some of you are still having to handle sickness. I really hope you're feeling better soon.

Lx

i had a yeast infection due to on 2 lots of antibiotics and now thats gone and its still itchy its driving me mad i use vaseline but its not working and i cant speak to a doctor till thursday

any surrgestions?

I don't know if they have it in the UK, but Vagisil(sp?)? Maybe they have something at Boots.....you could descretely ask the pharmacist

I don't know if they have it in the UK, but Vagisil(sp?)? Maybe they have something at Boots.....you could descretely ask the pharmacist

tried that till the yeast infection went and then it just made down there puff up more

I'm due June 22nd and I don't know the sex yet! Find out on Feb 3rd hopefully! x

i had a yeast infection due to on 2 lots of antibiotics and now thats gone and its still itchy its driving me mad i use vaseline but its not working and i cant speak to a doctor till thursday

any surrgestions?

Oh Hun :hugs: I had this in my last pregnancy so I feel your pain, I ended up at the doc's and the only thing that got rid if it was a pessary I don't know if you can buy them over the counter but def talk to pharmastist they should be able to advise

Welcome to Aquamarine. How has your pregnancy been so far? Hope you're feeling well.

Lx

I've been going through the exact same thing. Using canestan cream and eating live yogurt seem to be working for me. :thumbup:

Yogurt will repopulate your natural bugs down there and balance things back out.

xXx

P.S. Here are a couple of pics from my 20-week scan today...

Here is the little nugget all perfect for team :yellow:

xXx

2011-01-18 10.07.18.jpg 2011-01-18 10.07.40.jpg

Great scan pics Kerry. Im gonna guess thats a little boy all cuddled up and cute! Cant wait for June to get here to find out.

well i have an appointment today girls for 11:10am so i am hoping that the doctor can give me something to get rid of it after 24 hrs

i am back but need to go in a mo to get the kids i have been given canesten cream and pessary... thing is girls im worried about the long thing that come with it.... can someone thats been in it help me get a rough idea how i should do it as im worried i might get it too far and hurt bump

Got back from a midwife appointment and got to listen to the heartbeat. Everything is on target and going well. She said the baby was moving around alot and had a very strong heartbeat :kiss:

Booked our 20 week scan for February 10th at 2pm! I hope the baby cooperates so we can find out the sex! I can't wait to see the little bean again :happydance:

Hi Anna,

I haven't had to use one but I think it would be very difficult to do any harm. Your cervix can take a lot of messing about.

Lx

Great news LadyofRohan! Hearing the hb is just brilliant.

Lx

Just got back from my 20 week scan and it was great! The baby is doing really well and was moving around plenty. It seems my placenta may be low-lying at the moment but they're going to rescan at 34 weeks to check if it has moved out of the way. If not then it might mean a cs. But baby is well so that's all I'm bothered about.

Happily we were able to find out the gender.....It's a Boy! :blue: Very excited to be having a little brother for my little girl.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->