***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

hey guys sorry i havent been here over the weekend, i had problems with the itching and then i had a bleed on the saturday night which only lasted 5mins and all is alright, sunday was at parent in laws to celabrate Jason's 6th birthday the day before his birthday then yesterday i was shopping then hospital appointment for my echo which my heart is doing great, then i had more shopping and rest for an hour before getting kids from school then out shopping to get Jason's birthday pressies that he choose and then up to my parents to celabrate his birthday with my family... and today i am so tired and glad i am able to rest

...and breathe! Wow, you've been busy! Glad to hear everything is alright with your heart and the bleed. Must have been worrying at the time though. Happy birthday to Jason.

Lx

...and breathe! Wow, you've been busy! Glad to hear everything is alright with your heart and the bleed. Must have been worrying at the time though. Happy birthday to Jason.

Lx

well i had a bleed this time when i was pregs with jay but that was down to sex... i havent had sex in a few weeks and i dunno why i started with light pink bleed but i rang around and got in touch with the midwife and they didnt want me to come in and told me all was alright and that if anything happens they cant stop it which i was pissed of the way the midwife treated me... i feel like all the midwifes i know dont wanna listen to me

Sooo, I had my scan. All was brill and I'm team....

:blue: :blue: :blue:

Baby has long legs like his 6'4 daddy!

https://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae4/_Bride2Be_/d36d8f97.jpg

:hugs: anna

Congrats cuccicoo on :blue: bump!!!!!!!

Groovy did u have a scan yesterday or have I made that up? lol

Anna I've never been able to get hold of my MW outside of appointments and I totally felt like I was on my own when I had bleeds early on. I ended up at the maternity ward, gyneacology ward, EPU and out of hours emergency Drs because they were the only people I could contact! I can empathise with you totally.

Here they give you the maternity triage number at 20 weeks and I was so relieved when I got that because I can finally get hold of someone whenever I need to who is actually in the right department! Hopefully you'll get something like that soon?

Glad all is OK though.

Anna I've never been able to get hold of my MW outside of appointments and I totally felt like I was on my own when I had bleeds early on. I ended up at the maternity ward, gyneacology ward, EPU and out of hours emergency Drs because they were the only people I could contact! I can empathise with you totally.

Here they give you the maternity triage number at 20 weeks and I was so relieved when I got that because I can finally get hold of someone whenever I need to who is actually in the right department! Hopefully you'll get something like that soon?

Glad all is OK though.

i dunno hun i have a DAU that is from 16 weeks but its like there is no one there, and well when i ring and talk to the midwife its like im being talked to like im a fool, but this is all new to me again my last one was born 4 yrs ago so i am kinda new at this again so i forget things

They do seem to fob you off on the phone don't they? I was lucky that a nice Dr saw me when I was sat in the maternity unit in tears and offered to examine me and that when I went to the out of hours clinic the doctor had just come back from ML and was totally sympathetic....booked me straight up for a scan.

That said when I was 'phone assessed' for the out of hours doctor the chap I spoke to started talking about threatened abortions and scared the shit out of me.

They do seem to fob you off on the phone don't they? I was lucky that a nice Dr saw me when I was sat in the maternity unit in tears and offered to examine me and that when I went to the out of hours clinic the doctor had just come back from ML and was totally sympathetic....booked me straight up for a scan.

That said when I was 'phone assessed' for the out of hours doctor the chap I spoke to started talking about threatened abortions and scared the shit out of me.

i'm getting to the stage where with this morning sickness that i want to hurry it along and im almost 18 weeks... ive never felt like this till towards the end of the pregnancy and i aint even in the third tri..

I did have a scan yesterday, but it didn't go as planned. :baby: was facing the wrong way so the sonographer was unable to complete the anomaly scan or tell me the sex. I have another scan in 2 weeks to find out.

Congratulations CucciCoo! Lovely pic.

Lx

I did have a scan yesterday, but it didn't go as planned. :baby: was facing the wrong way so the sonographer was unable to complete the anomaly scan or tell me the sex. I have another scan in 2 weeks to find out.

Oh, what an anticlimax for you. Still, at least you'll get to see LO again soon.

Lx

Little minx! Sorry hun it didnt go as planned :dohh:

Mines in 2 weeks also x

:hugs: anna

Congrats on :blue: bump cucci

Hope baby bahaves next time groovychick

I can't get enough Doritos Cool Ranch (Cool original in the UK)! It's my craving right now :). Went to see the pram today! :happydance: It's SO SO SO SO SO awesome!!!!!!!!!! Here's the link! It's a GREAT GREAT GREAT deal from Mothercare!!!! I HIGHLY recommend it!

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...1/276-1969598-2269616?_encoding=UTF8&mcb=core

ahh sorry to hear Groovychick that bubs wasnt co-operating, thats my fear that once we arrive at our long awaited gender scan, that our LO wont co-operate either. Good luck in 2 weeks, mine is just shy of 2 weeks from now

Cuccioo- congrats on team blue, yeah!! so exciting.

well busy day again for me, work is relentless and DH and I got into an argument about our renos tonight....aghh not good. I hate arguing while pregnant I worry about LO...and the stress on him/her

hope everyone else is well
hugs

i am so stressed today that i have cried alot of times that i have lost count, this morning hubby didnt get the kids uniforms sorted to me like normal he missed a few items which ment me having to go up and down the stairs so many times that hurt me because of my ankles hurt, then when i call him its like he doesnt give a shit how i feel or what i say then about lunch time he is all lovey dovey and saying sorry to me and offering to get me some snacks then when i got home with the kids Jason decied to kick of screaming and shouting and throwing his toys about when i shout at him to stop it i get "NO SHUT UP!" and this is a autistic 6yr old talking, i have also been trying to recover from thrush which is hard because im still itchy and its driving me nuts that no doctor will help me out or i get fobbed off with some cream that dont even work, i feel like Andy doesnt even care about me or the way i feel, i am so tired and run down and i still have morning sickness i thought he was surpost to help me and make me feel better not make me upset and stressed...

sorry anyway girls rant over

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->