***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

:hi: ladies :) Can you add me to the front page...I'm due June 17th...looks like there isn't any ladies for the 17th yet and we are expecting a baby girl :) Oooh cool ranch doritos sound SO good right now.

:hi: ladies :) Can you add me to the front page...I'm due June 17th...looks like there isn't any ladies for the 17th yet and we are expecting a baby girl :) Oooh cool ranch doritos sound SO good right now.

Just counted FOUR empty bags of doritos from the side of the couch :blush: I can't help it! They taste soooooooooo good!

Anna :hugs: I hope he steps up soon!

Just thought I'd pop on in to say that I had my 20wk scan today and all was A OK :cloud9:. Am sooooooo relieved. We're still team yellow but me and DH are sure we saw little boys bits but obviously not 100%.

Mmmmmm Doritos.... The tangy cheese ones for me please.

I keep doing this... Forgetting to add the piccie. Here's the scan of our LO.

Attachments

• DSC06091 (Small).jpg
    DSC06091 (Small).jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 8

Just counted FOUR empty bags of doritos from the side of the couch :blush: I can't help it! They taste soooooooooo good!

Anna :hugs: I hope he steps up soon!

Making me hungrrrrrry! Haven't had doritos in an age! I especially love the chilli ones :thumbup:

On the front-page my due-dates listed as June 24th, could it be changed to June 26th please? Thanks :D

Anna...as if you don't have enough going on at the moment. Fingers crossed for a calmer day tomorrow and for a little more support from OH

Mother of 4 - welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope it's going well so far.

BritAcrossSea, that's a beautiful picture. Glad to hear your LO is doing well.

Rose, not sure what happened there but should be right now.

Lx

Anna - sorry you seem to be getting it from all sides! Hope everything settles down soon. My hubby moaned at me the other day for not emptying the bin in the kitchen, despite the fact that HE had had plenty of opportunity AND it makes me vomit or theaten to! :growlmad: Men! :dohh:

Welcome Mother of 4 and congrats on team :pink:. What do you have so far?

Yay BritAcrossSea for stayig team :yellow:! :happydance: Oh and I agree - the cheesy nachos are the best! :munch:

Had my midwife appointment today and all is well - had to book the rest of my appointments now as she gets so booked up so got them at the following weeks: 28, 31, 34, 37, 39, 40, 41. I'm hoping to NOT need the 41 week appointment and would be nice not to need the 40 week one either! :baby:

:wave: Hope everyone is doing well!!

Welcome Mother of 4!!!!!!!

Anna :hugs: sweetie, hope ur ok this evening

BritAcrossSea Yay for :pink: bump!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on scans ladies

Anna hope today is better and everything seems calmer after a good nights sleep :hugs:

BritAcrossSea Yay for :pink: bump!!!!!!!!!

I think my siggie is confusing 'cos of my colours lol, so I've added my yellow stork.

All this talk of Doritos... I was even chatting about them to my DH last night. May have to go get some today. My fascination atm is with Haagen Dazs strawberry cheesecake icrecream :icecream:. So scrummy...

I'm off today for a swim now that I've got myself a maternity swimsuit and I must admit that I'm really looking forward to it. Enjoy your day x

im alright today i just feel alittle bleh as i feel sick and have been sick a bit, im sick of it all now and want time to hurry up lol

:happydance: Feeling good today! It will only take between three and six months for DH to be approved for a spousal visa to the USA! :happydance: Which means we apply in September this year and we'll hopefully have approval by February next year to go! :happydance: I hope this all works out!

YAY, I'm having a BOY!!! So excited! Baby Maximilian Phillip is growing wonderful. He weighs in at 12 ounces!!!

ugh i think im getting a cold thanks to the snow this morning, anyone else feel like that?

Had my scan today and found out we are on team :blue:!!!! I am completely thrilled. :happydance: All of his systems look healthy and he is weighing in at a big 14 ounces. I can't stop smiling!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->