***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Had to put my baby down yesterday. He was only 4 years old and the vet thought he swallowed a sock but found liver cancer that spread through his abdomen. I am completely heart broken. I can't sleep or eat and I feel miserable. How am I supposed to move on with out my buddy I swear Tyson was the best dog ever.

BritAcrossSea Yay for :pink: bump!!!!!!!!!

I think my siggie is confusing 'cos of my colours lol, so I've added my yellow stork.

So sorry hun - I blame pregnancy :rofl: - I think I got u confused Mother of 4? Sorry lol! - Congrats on Team Yellow!!!!! :wacko:

YAY, I'm having a BOY!!! So excited! Baby Maximilian Phillip is growing wonderful. He weighs in at 12 ounces!!!

Congrats :blue:

Had my scan today and found out we are on team :blue:!!!! I am completely thrilled. :happydance: All of his systems look healthy and he is weighing in at a big 14 ounces. I can't stop smiling!!!

Congrats :blue: (Boys are catching up!!!!)

Had to put my baby down yesterday. He was only 4 years old and the vet thought he swallowed a sock but found liver cancer that spread through his abdomen. I am completely heart broken. I can't sleep or eat and I feel miserable. How am I supposed to move on with out my buddy I swear Tyson was the best dog ever.

Sorry JNA :( (To begin with I was shocked at this post as I wondered what you were talking about!) I hope ur ok :cry: xxxxxx

YAY, I'm having a BOY!!! So excited! Baby Maximilian Phillip is growing wonderful. He weighs in at 12 ounces!!!

congrats :happydance:
Had my scan today and found out we are on team :blue:!!!! I am completely thrilled. :happydance: All of his systems look healthy and he is weighing in at a big 14 ounces. I can't stop smiling!!!
congrats :happydance: wow lots of team blue!

I am so sorry, that is absolutely devestating :hugs:

ok i have now got a stinking headcold... i just hope it dont move to my chest again like it did before...

:hugs: JNA and Anna

Congrats girls on :blue: bumps, think the boys are catching the girls up now

Oh JNA that's devastating news so sorry to hear that. Our dogs are huge part of the family :hugs2:

Think I might have had some braxton hicks earlier - argh! Is this ok? Should I be worrid, or is it normal?

Hi Ladies,

I've not really showed my face on this thread lately but I've been having a look at what's going on.

Congratulations to all those who have found out the sex of their babies lately, all the picture are great, I love to see them.

I've had a slightly sore lower abdomen lately and I just wondered if this was normal or whether anyone else is having this? It aches to get up off the sofa and just feels a little tender when I rub it. Not sure whether to be worried or not.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

xx

Think I might have had some braxton hicks earlier - argh! Is this ok? Should I be worrid, or is it normal?

I've been having them too, and been told it is normal as long as they are not painful or more often than 4 per hour. I was also told the sooner they start the easier labour is. :thumbup:

Squeal my tummy often aches a little low after I've had BH's.

JNA, I'm so sorry hun. I hope you're doing ok.

Mustang, congratulations on your little boy!

Squeal, It may well be round ligament pain - this is where the ligaments supporting your uterus are sore because they're being stretched. I get it a lot and it tends to be worse when I've been walking lots (because the ligaments are being stretched more) and when I get up suddenly (because the ligaments are being stretched suddenly). It feels a bit like a stitch but right at the bottom of your bump. It's a normal pregnancy niggle so nothing to worry about.

Lx

Welcome to soontobemom who has just joined us. How are you getting on so far hun?

Lx

hi everyone

i am due baby#2 on 12th of June, we are :blue:

hope ye are all keeping well

thanks Lois
well this pregnancy is so different then on DD, so was not surprised when we found out we are having a boy :cloud9:
i have had high bp, and swelling with last 3 weeks, headaches, dizzyspells.i had pre-eclampsia on DD though very mild was induced at 40 weeks. i have been signed off work for remainder of pregnancy and they are monitoring me very closely.
other than that though i have been feeling ok. how are ye all doing

Ooh more movement today after a big hot cup of decaf - a real tummy-flip feeling and then lots of banging around! :cloud9:

:wave: Hiya soontobemom!!!!!!!!

:happydance: to movement rose

Hope you girls are ok with all the niggles :hugs:

xxx

thanks Lois
well this pregnancy is so different then on DD, so was not surprised when we found out we are having a boy :cloud9:
i have had high bp, and swelling with last 3 weeks, headaches, dizzyspells.i had pre-eclampsia on DD though very mild was induced at 40 weeks. i have been signed off work for remainder of pregnancy and they are monitoring me very closely.
other than that though i have been feeling ok. how are ye all doing

This must have been very stressful for you. I hope you're getting a chance to rest...although that's easier said with a 1 year old to look after!

Second trimester is being good to me so far. My appetite has exploded in the last few days though. Suddenly have a sweet tooth and can't stop eating chocolate! Not good.

Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->