***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

My mom says I'm having a girl because of all the sickness :p

I have heard that too Ozzies. The MS and nausea and vomiting totally skipped me for some reason :shrug: I kept waiting for it to come in first tri and it never did besides one small bout of 3 days only. I wondered from the start if I was having a boy. I find out in just over a week :thumbup:

I wish the wives tales had some truth to them. I was barely sick and im having a girl. But my skin looks horrible and some say it because she is stealing my beauty. Who knows

I wish the wives tales had some truth to them. I was barely sick and im having a girl. But my skin looks horrible and some say it because she is stealing my beauty. Who knows

I think the bad skin thing and having a girl is true!! Im having a girl and my face looks like it did when I was 18. When I had my little boy I felt like I was glowing....my face was clear....

My mom says I'm having a girl because of all the sickness :p

i had a few days of sickenss on DD but not much. this time around i was really sick up until 12 weeks, could not keep down fluids. I am having a boy.

Everyone thought my DD would be a boy due to lack of MS and my skin was great

No sickness (just nausea) last time - girl. Same this time - boy. My skin has been worse than usual with both pregnancies too.

Lx

Yeah, I heard the skin thing too. I was told it was a girl as well because I developed excema on my right cheek. It's clearing up now. I have to go back to the doc to get some anti-vomiting meds.....

I ended up barfing in McDonalds earlier, it was certainly not my finest hour this pregnancy. Thankfully I made it to the loo but I hate everyone being able to hear.

These old wives tales are a nightmare to follow :dohh:. Some mean I'm having a boy others a girl. Ozzie what do you feel like you're having? I feel like we're gonna have a little boy but only time will tell on that one.

I still have a huge craving for iceburg lettuce, which seems great doesn't it but then this has to be followed by something incredibly sweet. I'm sure my upper arms, bum and upper thighs are feeling the fat content of my sweet tooth - but then, my dentist could tell ya that I've always had a sweet tooth :blush:.

hey girls sorry i havent been here to reply or read but monday night i ended up at the JR (oxford hospital) and ended up staying in because i was dehydrated and was on 4 lots of drips and now i need some kind of vit B which i didnt know i needed because of stupid doctor didnt tell me about it, anyway i am home now but i have a bad cough and i keep coughing up flem, good job i didnt do this in hospital or else i would be in there a while

my appointment yesterday went well i think i got checked over by midwife, she listend to baby D's heart and i saw a doctor which i worked out i will be took of fragmin for a week before i have baby then they will induce me but at the moment i might have it a week early depending, BUT i might be changing my mind about the hospital i give birth too now but i am not sure yet

oh and i felt baby D kick the doppler and i saw the doppler move when the midwife last night checked me before i was discharged

Hello Ladies, just dropping in to say hi as I am due 18th June!

It's getting closer! :)

Nabbed some more cute clothes yesterday for little Julian -
And I LOVE freecycle, just got two huge bags of baby clothes free!

https://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu330/rosesmischief/DSC01552-1.jpg

I'm over the moon! My insticts were right :haha: DH is thrilled, although I think he's still secretly hoping it pops out a girl :rofl: But I know he's happy with a healthy baby. :cloud9:

My 20 week scan isn't until next week and I feel it's ages away! The days are going to drag....:wacko:

Am I the only one that hasn't had their gender scan yet (for those of you that want to find out)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->