***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

hmmm guys i trust you and love you all but what goes with Flynn i need a middle name.... and his surname begins with D

We're having a girl!!! :happydance::cloud9::pink:

:happydance: :pink:

oops i forgot about this thread!! but we found out we are having a little boy :)

:happydance: :blue:

Just won 35 little outfits 0-12 months off ebay for £1.20!!!! Sweet :)

Bargain!!!!!! :thumbup:

Which name do you guys like better

Ka'Aliyah pronounced kuh-LEE-uh meaning: sublime, exalted

or

Anaiah pronounced ah nah YAH meaning: God has answered

Anaiah gets my vote hun :D

Hugs Anna!!! :sleep:

Hope u ladies are all ok :)

I agree we need a blue,pink,yellow tally :thumbup:

xxx

hmmm guys i trust you and love you all but what goes with Flynn i need a middle name.... and his surname begins with D

Flynn Matthew D
Flynn Joseph D
Flynn Kyle D
Flynn Lewis D
Flynn Myles D

... quite a hard one being short :s

Flynn Matthew D
Flynn Joseph D
Flynn Kyle D
Flynn Lewis D
Flynn Myles D

yep or he ends up being the maybe last one that will be the odd one out with no middle name so then it ends with me and him with no middle name but Andy, Jay and skye with middle names

I would be inclined to give him a middle name then :hugs: Or name Flynn the middle name?

x

I would be inclined to give him a middle name then :hugs: Or name Flynn the middle name?

x

hell no lol we decied Flynn for first and we love it... we was thinking either Flynn or conrad but then he ended up as Flynn... oh well i guess we will have to wait and see

:haha: I'm sorry, every time I hear the name Conrad I think that was going to be my brother's name......or I hear the song from Bye Bye Birdie....."We love you Conrad, oh yes we do! We love you Conrad and we'll be true!"

Flynn Matthew D
Flynn Joseph D
Flynn Kyle D
Flynn Lewis D
Flynn Myles D

I like the first two :) - my DS's middle name is Joseph so I'm a little biased!

Had my 20wk scan today - all was fine - still team yellow :yellow: and still a little wriggler!

Also had my consultant's app for being a VBAC, which was ok too, so feeling a bit better about everything :winkwink:

I'm having a bit of a crisis, and don't know what to do - my mum keeps dropping hints about wanting to come to the scan tomorrow, and I really just want it to be me and hubby .... we're quite private people .. but I don't want to upset her .. what should I do? Who have you all had at your scans??

I had my husband and the godmother of the child. It would have been my mom if she were here (she's in the US). We're not overly private so I wasn't really bothered, but do what you feel comfortable with :flower:

:thumbup: for a good scan and staying team yellow SmokeyJoe.
Glad the appointment went well too re the vbac.
I agree with you on the names.

I've got a scan tomorrow after having a panic last week when I barely felt any kicks in 24 hours. I went along to the hosital to get checked out (neurotic 1st timer? :blush: ) and they booked me in for an extra scan which, they say, is standard if anyone has had a concern. Baby and cord will get measured.
Oh and of course baby hsn't stopped moving since I got home from the hospital last thursday night! :blush:

My bump is getting there slowly but surely - this week has seen the most growth so far and I reckon I'm not far off popping. :thumbup:

Attachments

• bump 26w.jpg
    bump 26w.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Just play stupid Rose if she hasn't asked you out right and is dropping hints

Rose - is there any way you can get away with telling her you're only allowed 1 other person in there with you? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->