***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

First movement is AMAZING!!!! DH likes to lay with his head on my tummy and listen :blush: It's very sweet. He talks to the baby too.

Morning everyone :hi:

NEWS!! Felt Baby move with my hands for the first time this morning!! :headspin: :happydance:And OH felt him too. It was magical! I felt a bang on my hand, and quickly got OH to put his hand on my tummy, and suddenly both our hands were kicked from my tummy - we've got a strong little lad in there!! :cloud9:

ooo yay, lol i got andys phone last night and it has a tourch on it and he put it on my belly and got booted in the face last night, think baby didnt like him being there or the light

Baby kicked my OH in the face the other night too while he was having a chat.

Does anyone find that their bump feels really hard in the morning before they get out of bed?

I keep getting this. Especially this morning, it was as though baby was all on my right side as that side was all hard and the left side squidgy.

Mine is but it's because I'm having BH, I always get them in the morning before I get up....they go right up my bump though, not just one patch.

It is usually hard all over, but there's no pain associated with it. I assume I would know about it if I were to have a BH?

Morning everyone :hi:

NEWS!! Felt Baby move with my hands for the first time this morning!! :headspin: :happydance:And OH felt him too. It was magical! I felt a bang on my hand, and quickly got OH to put his hand on my tummy, and suddenly both our hands were kicked from my tummy - we've got a strong little lad in there!! :cloud9:

ooo yay, lol i got andys phone last night and it has a tourch on it and he put it on my belly and got booted in the face last night, think baby didnt like him being there or the light

Baby kicked my OH in the face the other night too while he was having a chat.

Does anyone find that their bump feels really hard in the morning before they get out of bed?

I keep getting this. Especially this morning, it was as though baby was all on my right side as that side was all hard and the left side squidgy.

Mine is but it's because I'm having BH, I always get them in the morning before I get up....they go right up my bump though, not just one patch.

It is usually hard all over, but there's no pain associated with it. I assume I would know about it if I were to have a BH?

They're usually painless and most of mine I can only feel by putting my hands on my tummy. I wouldn't be surprised if it's what's happening to you.....it's a good thing I'm assured!

morning all, second time i havent slept very well sense andys been away...
yesterday i was waking every few hours to go loo, last night i was waking every few hours because my tummy kept cramping up and i was going to the loo every few times, i was also alittle sick this morning with flem which is annoying the hell out of me again, Jason slept in our bed mon night and he was alright... skye slept in our bed last night and OMG she crawled on to me and Flynn... i woke up and she was on top of me, i did wonder why i was so uncomftable at that time of the morning (dunno what time it was now)

i just opend a thread you all might be intrested in
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...you-decied-whos-cutting-cord.html#post9357592

Anyone else getting any wetness on their nipples? My breasts have started really hurting overnight, and there's a wet sheen on one of my nipples - exciting but strange!

Anyone else getting any wetness on their nipples? My breasts have started really hurting overnight, and there's a wet sheen on one of my nipples - exciting but strange!

nope im not getting anything yet... does this mean my milks not coming though or not going too?

nope im not getting anything yet... does this mean my milks not coming though or not going too?

Oh gosh, no. It's just different with every woman/every pregnancy. :hugs:

Anna dont worry hun :) I never got any leaking/wetness when pg with ben until I was virtually due! I havent got any this time either although I sometimes feel like i am :s

:hugs:

Hope all u June mummies are well!!
xxxxxxxx

Is it me or does this thread seem to have been a bit quiet recently?

I think it went a bit busy around the time everyone was having 20 week scans and now has calmed down as we wait for the next milestone!

Lx

If your waiting for milestones.....Third Trimester Baby! :yipee: :haha:

Congratulations Sooz...the home stretch!

Lx

well im still here and thanks Gwizz, i cant rememeber if i leaked with the kids at all, i always though it shows you might have trouble breastfeeding but i guess im wrong lol

by the NHS and BnB site it says 27 weeks but i googled and it says 29 weeks o_O i have no idea, guess we have to ask the midwife see what they say

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->