***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I'm watching OBEM from last week, and the young girl's screaming is freaking me out!

Don't let it scare you Rose, your body knows how to give birth just like it knows how to breathe. You'll be brilliant.

Pleased to report a new pack of jelly cubes has been purchased for today!

Lx

When I think about labour I just feel really excited - my friends can't understand it, is that strange? Does anyone else feel like that?

And Lois ... what falvour jelly? I've had about 10 different jellies in the last few days, gone mad on it! My favourite is lime, and orange with lemonade :kiss:

When I think about labour I just feel really excited - my friends can't understand it, is that strange? Does anyone else feel like that?

Me! :headspin:
I think it's a stronger feeling this time too because I'm trying for a VBAC.

Yeah i feel very excited abot labour too...really hope my placenta shifts so that i don't have to have a c-sec.

The jelly is raspberry with sugar stars in it to impress my daughter!! Lime sounds good though...mmmmm.

Lx

Ooh you should make it with lemonade, it's amazing, hehe, like a party-in-your-mouth :rofl:

And Lois ... what falvour jelly? I've had about 10 different jellies in the last few days, gone mad on it! My favourite is lime, and orange with lemonade :kiss:

I'm the same, I can't wait, I just want to meet our little baby.

Not scared at all at the moment, whether that will change in a few months I don't know!

I'm also really excited about going into labour (as long as baby is nicely baked!) as it will be the final few hours before we meet our baby. :cloud9:

Hubby has been looking closely at the anomoly scan pics and decided that we're having a boy. I still have a feeling it's a girl but he or she will reveal all in about 3 months! :baby:

Will give the lemonade a go. In case anyone is taking notes...sugar stars don't cope well in a jelly environment. Mush.

Lx

Hi were having a baby boy 25th june. xx

:wave: welcome

well Andys in one of them moods he upset me and skye.... i told him that im not aloud the stress yet he seems to get me in the stress anyway... so i told him if he comes home in one of them moods hes got to choose to either come back and if hes still in the mood hes got to leave or me and the kids leave... im not feeling right in myself anyway and he still seems to make me feel so worse

my status on my FB last night was this:
So what if I'm fucking pregnant! I am intitled to have mood swings and I'm sure I'm aloud to worry about my own fuckkng father being rushed to hospital! Oh and it's wrong for me yo post on you wall saying I love you so much? Well fuck you Andy!

:hugs:

Ooh you should make it with lemonade, it's amazing, hehe, like a party-in-your-mouth :rofl:

:haha: I agree!

Will give the lemonade a go. In case anyone is taking notes...sugar stars don't cope well in a jelly environment. Mush.

Lx

:rofl:

:wave: girls!

Lois - You've missed my blue stalks off the front page :thumbup:

x

well this weekend has been busy yesterday we did a bit of tidying up to end up quitting after an hour lol... and today i have to go to tescos/sainsburys to go get a few bits and peices for a stew that my mum is kindly making for me to last while Andy is going away Monday till Wednesday afternoon... it will be strange to not have him here but then it will be nice not to have him here also lol

i keep waking up at 4am to end up feeling sick and very very uncomftable i lay on my left side when i go to sleep but then i wake up on my back and i think Flynn finds a nice spot so then it hurts me atm... but... hes booting me still down below i just hope this isnt going to be a sign that hes going to be the odd one out and be breech or something as i dont fancy having a c sec because of the fragmin im on.... i have been told that they will induce me anywhere around 38 weeks atm and they will take me of the fragmin for a week then induce me and put me back on it once he is born but i am not sure as i keep getting told other things... i will hopefully know more on the 1st March unless i change the date to go see the (cant spell) drug person to talk about what kind of drugs im aloud even though i have told them clearly i only want gas and air.. but its incase anything happens and i will need anything else, then 9th i have the doppler scan to check the blood flow from Flynn to the plesenter so not sure what goes on there weather i will get to see him again or what... and then 15th i have my check up which they boked for 10:40am and i will be pissed if i have to leave oxford for almost 2:30pm because i need to get back to banbury before 3pm so then i can get to the school to pick up the kids and they know this as i keep having to remind them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->