***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I'm not sure if I had my first Braxton Hick last night.

I woke up and had a trapped wind like pain around my belly button and it got more intense and went down my tummy and then my bump went all hard.

Does it sound like it could be one? Not experienced anything like it since.

I'm not sure if I had my first Braxton Hick last night.

I woke up and had a trapped wind like pain around my belly button and it got more intense and went down my tummy and then my bump went all hard.

Does it sound like it could be one? Not experienced anything like it since.

The bump going hard defo sounds like it, and I think they can sometimes be accompanied by pain - I think if they're very painful though, you should maybe give your mw a ring.

hey ladies, I am around still too, just busy like everyone else :hugs:
Congrats Sooz on third tri!! :happydance: My what to expect pregnancy book says third tri starts at 26 weeks :shrug: either way you are on the home stretch, cant wait to be there

hope everyone is well

Another Milestone - 24 weeks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok Flynn is being naughty and scaring me... trouble is that if i mention to Andy about taking me to the hospital he will only complane and say i'm worrying about nothing

Ice cold water :)

tried a cold can of pop that normaly does the trick as he dont like me drinking pop much because of the bubbles... but nothing, and i keep needing the loo every half hour or less and im not sure if i am leaking wee or not... but not told hubby about it

How about the other end of the scale - a warm bath?

Or a good prod with your hand? Mine likes to kick when I lay flat on my back!
x

How about the other end of the scale - a warm bath?

Or a good prod with your hand? Mine likes to kick when I lay flat on my back!
x

not tried the bath, but tried the proding... even skye was taping my belly like a drum and telling him to wake up and still nothing

Well he woke up with the hiccups, but I'm going for a bath now anywho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"