***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

I bought some cool wee jelly molds in M&S yesterday - if they work out I will post a photo! :haha:

I love the randomness of this becoming a jelly-craft support thread. Keep it up ladies. Smoky - looking forward to the pics. I hope they are novelty shaped!

Lx

I love Fraiser! If you were were closer Rose, I'd be popping round to yours for some breakfast and TV watching! :winkwink:

i love Frasier too, might have a Frasier marathon on tuesday. had a lovely quiet day today, although my hips and ribs are quite sore now from junior. i have a heat packon my hip. today i realised i am 24 weeks yay :happydance:

GroovyChick - That'd be fab!! We watched it all the way through, and then didn't want to stop, so started again at series 1 :blush:

soontobemom - congratulations on 24 weeks, baby is now 'viable' outside the womb :happydance: :thumbup:

Would I love to spend the morning watching Fraiser and eating pudding . . . but back to university tomorrow. :(

well Andys gone till wendesday afternoon i though i would cry but i am just so tired this morning and not feeling right again... i guess the tears will come later when i notice he isnt going to be there when i go to sleep

Morning everyone :hi:

NEWS!! Felt Baby move with my hands for the first time this morning!! :headspin: :happydance:And OH felt him too. It was magical! I felt a bang on my hand, and quickly got OH to put his hand on my tummy, and suddenly both our hands were kicked from my tummy - we've got a strong little lad in there!! :cloud9:

NEWS!! Felt Baby move with my hands for the first time this morning!! :headspin: :happydance:And OH felt him too. It was magical! I felt a bang on my hand, and quickly got OH to put his hand on my tummy, and suddenly both our hands were kicked from my tummy - we've got a strong little lad in there!! :cloud9:

ooo yay, lol i got andys phone last night and it has a tourch on it and he put it on my belly and got booted in the face last night, think baby didnt like him being there or the light

Having a healthy breakfast of raspberries, yoghurt, and maple syrup with a cup of earl grey decaf :thumbup: I'm proud of myself!

ooo yay, lol i got andys phone last night and it has a tourch on it and he put it on my belly and got booted in the face last night, think baby didnt like him being there or the light

Baby kicked my OH in the face the other night too while he was having a chat.

Does anyone find that their bump feels really hard in the morning before they get out of bed?

I keep getting this. Especially this morning, it was as though baby was all on my right side as that side was all hard and the left side squidgy.

ok i am sat here crying and i dunno why.... andy isnt here and wont be back till wednesday and i am so tired but cant go to bed til at least 7:30pm and i just want to close my eyes but i cant because im in the house alone with the kids....

i feel so down...

Baby kicked my OH in the face the other night too while he was having a chat.

Does anyone find that their bump feels really hard in the morning before they get out of bed?

I keep getting this. Especially this morning, it was as though baby was all on my right side as that side was all hard and the left side squidgy.

Mine is but it's because I'm having BH, I always get them in the morning before I get up....they go right up my bump though, not just one patch.

ok i am sat here crying and i dunno why.... andy isnt here and wont be back till wednesday and i am so tired but cant go to bed til at least 7:30pm and i just want to close my eyes but i cant because im in the house alone with the kids....

Come and talk to us hun! We are here to help and provide support. :flower: :hugs:

Having a healthy breakfast of raspberries, yoghurt, and maple syrup with a cup of earl grey decaf I'm proud of myself!

Go Rose! :thumbup: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->