***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

My LO has his quiet days too. If I'm worried, DH puts his ear to my tummy and he can here him moving around (or so he says) :haha:

I was a little worried on Saturday 'cos LO was having a "quiet day" so out come the doppler, which eased my mind :thumbup:. It's funny really 'cos I've been waiting what seems so long to feel our baby really move and now I freak out a bit if I realise I haven't felt much. I suppose this is all practice for later on - they'll be plenty of worry and panic, lol.

I'm just waiting for a MW to call me back as worried about movements today. The worry seems to get worse with every passing day.

Anna - high posterior placenta is good because it means it is well out of the way of your cervix.

My LO has definitely slowed down with the rate of movements over the last week but they are now much bigger when they do happen...I think he's getting big and rnning out of room to bounce around easily.

What do people think of the name Rufus? Feel free to be honest, I don't offend easily.

Lx

:wave: Hi!
My due date has been moved to the 28th of June and I was wondering if I could join everyone over here too?

We are having another girl :happydance: and are very excited!
xx

Hi Doodle. Congratulations and welcome! How is your pregnancy treating you this time around?

And where do I get a doughnut that size?!

Lx

Thanks Rose! I love it too and think it is coming back into fashion a little. Just concerned that others may perceive it as a bit flouncey iykwim?

Lx

It's really good thanks! :) I felt awful all of the way through with Holly but this time I feel great!
How about you?

I got the doughnut at universal studios- it's one of those lard lad ones from the simpsons :) I only got to have 1 bite though before everyone else pinched it!- Probably a good thing though! x

Thanks Rose! I love it too and think it is coming back into fashion a little. Just concerned that others may perceive it as a bit flouncey iykwim?

Lx

mmm, well its not to me, but then I like it so I'm biased! To be honest any name you pick will have tons of people who hate it and tons who like it, so just try not to be bothered by it! In the end it will just become part of who your child is, and even people who don't like the name will get used to it :thumbup:

My LO has his quiet days too. If I'm worried, DH puts his ear to my tummy and he can here him moving around (or so he says) :haha:

I was a little worried on Saturday 'cos LO was having a "quiet day" so out come the doppler, which eased my mind :thumbup:. It's funny really 'cos I've been waiting what seems so long to feel our baby really move and now I freak out a bit if I realise I haven't felt much. I suppose this is all practice for later on - they'll be plenty of worry and panic, lol.

Hi Ladies,

It has been a while since I posted on this thread, as work is kicking my butt the past few weeks.

I have the same issue. All last week my LO was extremely active. Yesterday she didn't move around quite as much. Today she hasn't been as active. Of course I start to worry and pushing on my belly so she will move around and I know everything is ok. I am now wishing I had bought the doppler when I was in Babies R Us. :wacko:

Just to update - I just pressed on my tummy and apparently, I made her mad cuz she won't stop kicking me now LOL

hi ladies, how is everyone today? just dropping by to say hi.
Feeling pretty good but quite tired these days.

BTW, I weighed myself today and I am up 18 pounds since pre-pregnancy :shock: oh my gosh, was not expecting that. LO is measuring 6 days ahead, so thats a bit more comfort to me I guess. Thinking I need to tone down my appetite a bit.
how is everyone else doing with weight gain? tell me I'm not the only one

:hugs:

Hi hun,

I've gained exactly 18lbs to date as well. I gained a lot more a lot quicker in my first pregnancy though...4.5 stone in total at 9 months!!! I wouldn't worry too much it cn all come back off again.

Also, keep in mind that if you start with a lower bmi it is appropriate to put on more weight than if you start off with a higher bmi.

Lx

I haven't looked at my weight gain for a few weeks! I'm too scared! At 18 weeks I had put on 7lbs then at 20 weeks I had put another 5 on! I swear I have not eaten differently or changed my exercise so it must be the baby!...I hope! :)

Any news yet hun? :hugs:

I went in for monitoring and also a fetal wellbeing scan and all is fine thankfully! We met the Dawes-Redman criteria after 42 minutes on the trace and during th scan she was scratching her head and poking her tongue out. Movements have changed because she has turned breech! :dohh:

Staff at the DAU were great though, didn't make me feel bad for going in at all and were very thorough. Seriously, if anyone has any worries....CALL! :thumbup:

Any news yet hun? :hugs:

I went in for monitoring and also a fetal wellbeing scan and all is fine thankfully! We met the Dawes-Redman criteria after 42 minutes on the trace and during th scan she was scratching her head and poking her tongue out. Movements have changed because she has turned breech! :dohh:

Staff at the DAU were great though, didn't make me feel bad for going in at all and were very thorough. Seriously, if anyone has any worries....CALL! :thumbup:

the DAU in banbury is crap they make you feel like your wasting your time and the one in Oxford is a bit hard for me to travel when im in an emergancy (45min drive)

but glad all is ok with you hun and hope she turns soon

It's really good thanks! :) I felt awful all of the way through with Holly but this time I feel great!
How about you?

I got the doughnut at universal studios- it's one of those lard lad ones from the simpsons :) I only got to have 1 bite though before everyone else pinched it!- Probably a good thing though! x

Glad to hear you're having an easier time with this one. Love the name Holly by the way.

My pregnancy is very similar to last time...in that I've been lucky both times. Plenty of nausea in 1st trimester but no actual sickness and little to complain about. I'm thanking my lucky stars and keeping my head down!

You're probably right about that doughnut...major food coma would have followed!

Lx

When I last weighed myself, I'd gained about 14lb but I haven't done so since!

Don't worry about your weight gain ladies - it's all normal, and a lot of it is baby/placenta/amniotic fluid/extra blood/growing boobys! ... oh and I read something really interesting last night - the reason we put on so much is to make sure we have the stores for after pregnancy so we can breastfeed - therefore when you breastfeed the weight will start dropping off as you're using those stores up :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->