***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

OMG Flynn had boot me so hard it made me gult my head and make me shout out "ouch"

I've put on about 18lbs so far, which I was a little alarmed at initially but I try not to worry about it too much. The fact that I'm obsessed with icecream and a whole lot of sugary sweet things isn't helping though - thank goodness I still exercise, as least that makes me feel less guilty.

hey everyone sorry i havent been about very much been having these anxiety probs which are freaking me right out so havent wanted to come and drageveryone else down with me!
i am suffering so badly with my spd so being referred back to the physio asap to see what now!
sorry such a negative post from me i dont mean it to be but if u cant have a moan on here where can ya lol
hope everyone is doing well congrats to everyone who is now viable and on the double digit count down! yay
Lou
xxx

thanks ladies for all your comments, its a bit alarming the weight gain isnt it? most of you have gained the same amount and are weeks ahead of me :winkwink: oh well, I jumped on my scale today and its 15lbs since pre-pre!!gnancy, stupid scale yesterday at the gym! I am going with my scale for the extra 3 lbs!
I cant believe my LO is measuring 6 days ahead, what the heck I am pretty sure I know when I ovulated- keeping my original due date but who knows maybe she will be here sooner :shrug:

hope everyone is well!! I cant believe how far along everyone is, so exciting :thumbup:

Britt, I expect you're right with your ovulation dates, maybe you just have a fast-growing/big girl in there!

I was moved ahead a week at 12 weeks Britt....she is still measuring average for a baby of her USS EDD gestation at 27 weeks so who knows?

oh gosh guys. I have gained 25 pounds or so since prepregnancy. I gained 10 pounds in one month! I about peed myself!

I have talked to many women that gained 60 pounds.. one told me she gained 80 pounds.. and one.. and I don't know how she managed this.. gained 80 in a month... wth???

I think it is comparative to height and build as well. Don't beat yourselves up about it. I am trying not to.

Even though I know I'm putting on weight for a reason I still hate seeing it creep up. I keep weighing myself on the dog scales at work (veterinary nurse) and I'm now 74kg. My pre-preg weight was about 70kg but I lost 3kg in the 1st tri due to morning sickness.
I've gained 8.8lb since pre preg but 15.4lb since 1st tri.
My appetite still isn't what it was pre preg (I did triathlons to counteract my love of food :rofl: ) and I can't imagine it's going to get a whole lot better as I can only manage small meals before I feel full to bursting. :wacko:

Baby had a quite day and night on tuesday but felt a fair bit of movement at work yesterday and then it was party time when I was lying in bed last night - looked like it was trying to burst out my right side. Hubby was quite shocked to see my bumpy moving so much!

My midwife appointment went well yesterday apart from a tiny bit of glucose in my pee. She didn't seem overly worried - said they'd only be concerned if it show up again in 3 weeks. I'd be gutted if I ended up with gestational diabetes! :dohh:

I've put on 13.5lbs now. I've had two people tell me about people they know who've gained 4 stone! As long as I stay under 2 stone I'll be happy, even if I do have a little sulk everytime I step on the scales now, as I have never been this heavy in my life.

I know Sooz - it's a real shock seeing those figures come up. :wacko:

i have to go to the DAU today for 12:30pm midwife was gonna get me to go GP which i wasnt happy about but i told her that i feel better if i get seen at the DAU reason being is because i woke up at 4am this morning feeling very dizzy, headache (took parasetamol) and not felt Flynn move or kick at all when i normaly do... i wasnt able to take the kids to school so i rang up and they offered to get the kids for me and take them to the school because i live across the road....

anyway 6am i woke up still feeling like crap no kicks/movement and i have cramps in my tummy and keep heaving but she said that i am cramping down to the heaving which i guessed that really and i still have a headache and feel dizzy and like im gonna black out...

i have my dad coming to get me for 12pm to take me up there and then sort me out but i just hope its not pre-eclampsia getting worse.... but the midwife told me she will check Flynns heartbeat and thats it as she cant monitor me? i thought they could because how far i am... anyway i will try to post up sometime today what happens i will try to remember to take my ipod with me so then when im let out and at mums i can check and reply on here....

Hope everything is ok. :hugs:

When I had a movement worry at 25w3d they couldn't do full monitoring at that stage so they checked the heartbeat with a doppler then did a quick scan.

well i'm back my BP was alittle low but they didnt complane, my wee sample had a + protine again... my temp is alittle low but didnt complane and when they felt around to see where Flynn was laying and use the doppler he gave it a big boot and woke up and hes been moving alittle and kicking sense then.... i got in about 2:45pm and rang school to ask them if they can take jay down to skyes class as i wasnt feeling right still and they said thats fine i got there and had to wait 20 mins for them to bring him down and its bloody cold outside... dad thinks it might be the cold thats getting to me alittle thats why my temp might be down and my BP low... but i am fine im gonna have a nice rest if the kids will let me till Andy comes in about 7pm then i can have something to eat watch my soaps and Marchlands then go to bed...

thank you all for hoping me and Flynn was ok and i hope you and bump are all doing great too

so glad everything is okay Anna. I had a movement worry as well. I hadnt felt LO all night and she is usually very active in the morning, nothing, talking didnt wake her up, eating, cold drinks, lots of movement. I was in tears. Just as DH was about to leave this morning, I felt this big kick...was so awesome, and she kicked tons for 20 minutes, was such a relief.
its a scary feeling hey :hugs:

Even though I know I'm putting on weight for a reason I still hate seeing it creep up. I keep weighing myself on the dog scales at work (veterinary nurse) and I'm now 74kg. My pre-preg weight was about 70kg but I lost 3kg in the 1st tri due to morning sickness.
I've gained 8.8lb since pre preg but 15.4lb since 1st tri.
My appetite still isn't what it was pre preg (I did triathlons to counteract my love of food :rofl: ) and I can't imagine it's going to get a whole lot better as I can only manage small meals before I feel full to bursting. :wacko:

Baby had a quite day and night on tuesday but felt a fair bit of movement at work yesterday and then it was party time when I was lying in bed last night - looked like it was trying to burst out my right side. Hubby was quite shocked to see my bumpy moving so much!

My midwife appointment went well yesterday apart from a tiny bit of glucose in my pee. She didn't seem overly worried - said they'd only be concerned if it show up again in 3 weeks. I'd be gutted if I ended up with gestational diabetes! :dohh:

oh my goodness you are only up 8.8lbs pre pregnancy :thumbup: wow good for you, I have a little bit of weight envy :haha: I told DH no more sweets for me. I was quite tiny pre pregnancy but not under weight, so I should truly only gain the 25-35 lbs for pregnancy.
oh well, hopefully I can loose soon after the baby is born

hope all you lovely ladies are doing well and thanks for sharing your weight stories with me, allthough- I think I am still the leader for the most weight gain :haha:

hope all you lovely ladies are doing well and thanks for sharing your weight stories with me, allthough- I think I am still the leader for the most weight gain :haha:

What have you gained? My scales finally started working again this morning, so I weighed myself and nearly fell off!

hee hee, well I never had any morning sickness so I did not loose in first tri only gained. If we go by my gym scale I am up 18 pounds and I am only 23 weeks! My only savings grace is I weighed myself at home too and it said I was up only 15 pounds. I like 15 much better. I just have a long ways to go....so I need to slow down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->