***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

If we go by my gym scale I am up 18 pounds and I am only 23 weeks! My only savings grace is I weighed myself at home too and it said I was up only 15 pounds.
I hate to say this, but I'm beating you (oh how I wish I wasn't!!). In the first tri though I gained only about 6 lbs .. but then over these past 3 months I've gained ........ :blush: ........ 24lbs ..... :cry::cry::cry:

oh gosh guys. I have gained 25 pounds or so since prepregnancy.
I'm up there with you MizzDeeDee! I gained a ridiculous amount in about one month too - haha what happened!!?

ahh Rose, you were pretty tiny pre pregnancy right? my friend was only 95 llbs pre-pregnancy and has gained 50 pounds already and still has 2 months to go! The doctors arent worried, they said her body type just really needed it and her BP is fine so now worries on GD.

I think I will be huge by the end!!
:hugs:

ahh Rose, you were pretty tiny pre pregnancy right? my friend was only 95 llbs pre-pregnancy and has gained 50 pounds already and still has 2 months to go! The doctors arent worried, they said her body type just really needed it and her BP is fine so now worries on GD.

I think I will be huge by the end!!
:hugs:

I wouldn't say tiny no .. I wasn't fat or anything, but not exactly slim either ... not sure where it's all come from really. I didn't really gain much to start with, and very slowly, and then suddenly all this weight's just come on ... admittedly it's accompanied by my bump/boobs suddenly getting huge, so maybe I just popped suddenly!

I wouldn't worry as ling as you are eating healthy and in moderate amounts your body will only put on what it needs

Its probably a combination of little Julian, amniotic fluid and breast size hun! :)

I've done hardly any proper exercise since getting pregnant so I reckon part of the reason for not too much weight gain is my hard earned muscles (from triathlons) wasting away. Gonna be a long road back! :cry:

I wish I could plop my boobs on a scale and weigh them. I went from a pre-pregnancy 34D to a 34G and I swear they make up for at least a third of my weight gain so far (about fifteen pounds!) :blush:

I just had to spend a fortune on new bras, and since 34Gs aren't considered 'normal' bras they were expensive. It was about $150 for just two :wacko:

Glad all was OK with Flynn Anna :hugs: Hope you feel better soon.

Is it bad that I havent watched how much I've gained? Could be 5 could be 25....LOL I guess Ill have to ask when I go in on monday LOL But I'm pretty sure most of it was in my boobs :( I was a 36dd pre-pregnancy . I'm in a 38DDD now. not even want to know how big they will get when milk comes in!

i'm alright girls just tired and trying to sort brats out for school... there stressing me out atm and i keep heaving in the mornings i think because as soon as i get up i dont eat i go to the loo get dressed then get the brats dressed... but i will have something to eat when i come home from taking them to school

I haven't been measured for a new bra recently and can definitely feel my current ones getting tighter. Might be time for a visit to the lingerie department . . . :blush:

Does anyone know of any good places to buy maternity bras that have a good range of sizes? I have a small back size and large cup size and it's hard to find anywhere that does below a 34.
Re- the weight gain, I haven't weighed myself still.....I'm scared of the scales!

Does anyone know of any good places to buy maternity bras that have a good range of sizes? I have a small back size and large cup size and it's hard to find anywhere that does below a 34.
Re- the weight gain, I haven't weighed myself still.....I'm scared of the scales!

have you tried mothercare?

Yeah, I could only find one in my size :( .... Oh well, I'll just but a couple of those I think! I wish cheapy places like primark did my size! x

Doodle - Try 'John Lewis' - I'm not sure if they'll have your size or not, but they do have a very good range, much better than anywhere else I've been, so it's worth a look :thumbup:

Yeah, I could only find one in my size :( .... Oh well, I'll just but a couple of those I think! I wish cheapy places like primark did my size! x

It's worth getting fitted in a Bravissimo store as their fitting technique is very accurate (and they specialize in small backs with large cups). I don't know if they stock maternity bras in stores but you can certainly purchase them online...not a cheap option but there never is with decent bras!

Lx

I don't find Primark bra's very supportive at all and I'm hardly an unusual size, I find the straps give out after a few weeks.

I got some non-wired support bras from BHS and they were £4 each in the sale, I'm finding they do the job just perfectly at the moment.

Oooh £4! I like the sound of that!
I've just looked on the Bravissimo site and have found a couple of good nursing bras on there too, they're just under £30 so I'll have to ask M nicely..... :)
I'm going to have a look at John Lewis now too :)
xx

well Flynns just woke up... cheese sandwich woke him i think... which is his favourt... i have no idea why i crave cheese

Well I thought I would weigh myself. Pre-pregnancy I was weighing in at around 58kg and I am now 59.7kg so I've hardly put on any weight at all. I'm a little worried as you ladies have put on quite a bit more. Should I be worried at this stage or is it still pretty early?

On the upside I have a good little bump coming along now, in the past week or so it's just ballooned! I love it :D

I'm very emotional today, my OH has just got on a plane to Sweden and is back Sunday and I can't help but worry about his safety, thinking about him just makes me cry. I'm pretty sure if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't have cried when he left but every now and then horrible thoughts pop into my mind. I can't wait till he gets back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->