***June Buds***Come on in. 39 Babies!

Squeal you and I are due at the same time :happydance:

I don't like when my DH goes away, even if it's just to work. I keep picturing car accidents and horrible things :nope:

I've been more paranoid than normal about DH's safety since I got pregnant. He's gone out tonight and I'll worry if he is late home. I worry about him in the car a lot too. :(

Speak of the devil. Mine just phoned and asked if I was ok with him going out for a few drinks with the guys from work. This is not the norm for him so I said ok, but I'm still upset. I shouldn't be though! ARGH! :brat:

Squeal you and I are due at the same time :happydance:

I don't like when my DH goes away, even if it's just to work. I keep picturing car accidents and horrible things :nope:

I've been more paranoid than normal about DH's safety since I got pregnant. He's gone out tonight and I'll worry if he is late home. I worry about him in the car a lot too. :(

Glad I'm not the only one. It's horrible, I'm worse since becoming pregnant too, I need him all that little bit more now that we have this little baby who needs a Daddy. Just sat waiting for a text to hear that he's landed safely.

Tbf I worry all the time, and as for the car Sooz, I know what you mean, to make matters worse my OH works shifts and responds to emergency calls, so it's not only normal driving I have to worry about but him driving on blue lights or having to drive home after a long night shift etc!

I'm just one huge worrier!!

kinda OT, but look what I made for my little girl! I'm really proud of it, it turned out pretty good :D excuse the dirty deck....anyone who lives in a apt knows lighting kinda sucks lol needed real light for pictures :dohh:

Attachments

• tutu amelia 2.jpg
    tutu amelia 2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2
  • tutu ameliea 3.jpg
    tutu ameliea 3.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2
He got there safely :D now just to worry Sunday morning when he flys back!

Mommyof2peas that looks lovely! Did it take you long to make?

Here's my 24 week bump picture. How is everyones coming along now?

Attachments

• 24weeks.jpg
    24weeks.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 0
nope, a couple hours all together. I used the glue gun this time instead of sewing all the rose buds on. With the one I made for a friend I sewed them on and decided I didnt want to do that LOL this is the one I made her. very similar.

Attachments

• mari's tutu.jpg
    mari's tutu.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1
Happy V day Squeal!

My V day from last sunday

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
That's a gorgeous little outfit! I'm rubbish at anything involving fabric.

DH still out and I am so bored on my own. Stuffing my face with rubbish for something to do :dohh:

This is my bump on Tuesday (27+3)

Attachments

• 189468_1864192971210_1432575835_2172007_2952553_n.jpg
    189468_1864192971210_1432575835_2172007_2952553_n.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 3
Lovely bumps you both have there!

I slept rubbish last night. Going to try and get the whole house cleaned today to earn some brownie points for when my OH gets back tomorrow.

Baby has been quiet so far today, I had a horrible dream last night too :(

this is my bump 24 weeks 1 day
https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm2/lollylou1_2008/aae59cd8.jpg
sorry about state of background hadnt taken to upload but i havent got a better one! im still in pjs at the mo lol
i am off to see boyzone tonight bit worried of what bub is gonna think of a concert but it has been booked for a year and my best friend is flying from switzerland to UK to come with me so i dont want to let her down!
hoping he will be ok
hows everyone else doing? im starting to get really tired again everyday all of a sudden i had a few weeks of tiredness but have been much better and now its come back and bit me on the bum lol i need a sleep each afternoon, not that i get one lol!
i been trying to buy some bits, still very nervous with buying but been really trying
Lou
xxx

Nice bump Lou! I'm sure baby will love a bit of Boyzone, I feel lots of kicking coming on for you tonight!

What have you managed to buy? I've pretty much got a great deal of the things I need, I just want to get the nursery sorted and set up.

I know what you mean about worrying about DH. He's also started worrying about himself more, especially on his cycling commute and worries about me when I start cycle commuting again in the new year.
I try not to worry about him too much at work - he's a copper so if I started worrying I wouldn't stop! :wacko:

Here's mondays bump pic (28w) for those that haven't seen it on my blog - it IS growing:

Attachments

• bump 28w.jpg
    bump 28w.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
Oh and baby really does love weekends - friday nights and saturdays seem to be its most active periods. I'm sure the day time is explained by being more aware of the movements as I'm not busy at work but last night was full on party time! :happydance:

I've only got 21 days left of work. :yipee:
Working next week, followed by a week off then 3 weeks and 1 day before I start my annual leave preceding my maternity leave. Can't wait to start washing baby clothes and nappies and cooking meals for the freezer. :thumbup:

I don't know how you don't worry about him at work Span, I always worry, the only thing that reassures me is that he works the same shift as our friend so I know if anything were to happen he would ring me and tell me. As for my OH, he doesn't see the point in worrying and always thinks positively, if only it were that simple for me!

Your bump looks so smooth btw! Have you put on much weight? I only ask because I've hardly put on any.

And that leads me onto my next question I have been wondering a while, does pretty much everyone wash the baby clothes before baby arrives?

Span, seeing your bump makes me feel soooooooooooo much better! I was worried mine was too small for 24 weeks :-( I'll try and post a bump pic today!

I've always tried not to worry about things beyond my control, such as hubby at work, otherwise I'd be a nervous wreck. He has had to be 'trained' by me though so he texts me to let me know if he's stuck late at work so I don't wake up in the night, see an empty bed and start worrying! (he works some 'late' shift but no 'night' shifts).

Ive put on 4kg since pre-preg weight, though 7kg since 1st tri as I lost 3kg with MS. I don't 'feel' any fatter other than in the bump region (though I've had a 'fat pad' on my belly for years now). I guess as long as baby is growing and you feel ok then your tiny weight gain good - less to lose afterwards.

I think it's pretty standard to wash baby clothes due to chemicals used in manufacturing? My cloth nappies all need some washes to boost absorbancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->