June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Happy weekend everyone!

It's DH's 30th Birthday today, so running around after him (feeling sick and tired). We have a house full of guests arriving this afternoon and it's going to be hard to hide stuff from them. Dreading the meal out as my appetite is now miniscule which will seem very strange to everyone! Also having to feign a kidney infection to get round the drinking situation.

The thought of going out partying afterwards is making me want to cry but know I need to put a brave face on. The nausea gets so much worse in the evening and don't feel better until I sleep- so the thought of prolonging that combined with gaining an extra hour (it means we can stay out even longer-yippee) is not exactly filling me with joy.

Wish me luck. Time to paint on the happy face.

Enjoy your weekends.

x

:hugs: They should at least scan you hun to see what is going on :nope: It could be breakthrough bleeding. Have you had any pain? x

Well, here is where I am totally stressed out I am confused. I have pain but am not sure if it gas pain or cramping pain. I really can't define it. It's not doing me any good, as really I planned at this time to just take it easy and spend loads of time with my son. Instead I am on a permanent bed rest situation. I thought one day out wouldn't hurt and bleeding has started again, I feel like I can't move! Surely it isn't right.

Unfortunately because I have had bleeding on and off since 4 weeks they claim it won't change anything and I should just wait and see on my 12 week scan. Which is quite like torture. Am pretty sure I am going to go to Out of Hours GP, it can't do me any harm going down later.

Oh Mei I can't believe your not getting any answers how can they expect you to know what's happening?

Have you had any clotting? I hope maybe your normal gp can help you. I would call them Monday and see if you can explain your distress to the doctor and your need to know one way or the other.

:hugs:

Oh Mei I can't believe your not getting any answers how can they expect you to know what's happening?

Have you had any clotting? I hope maybe your normal gp can help you. I would call them Monday and see if you can explain your distress to the doctor and your need to know one way or the other.

:hugs:

That is exactly how I feel. I need to know what is happening, but they don't seem to think the same way. :dohh:

No clotting yet. Well not for a week and a half where I had tons of bleeding which apparently ended up being nothing. Normal GP just said she will try to get my 12 week scan appointment through and booked me in for a midwife next week. Fat lot of use that was :cry: Going to try Out of hours later on today, someone is eventually going to help me I am sure.

HI Mei,

So sorry you're having to go through all of this....t's bad enough but without the help and support of the professionals it is so much more difficult to cope with.

I think you should just keep calling the Dr until you get someone to commit to helping you....this is what the NHS is there for and you deserve to be heard and seen to!

I hope you get some answers soon hun and keep us posted. Everything is crossed for you xoxoxoxoxo

I hope someone bloody helps you. Its ridiculous.

On a good note my SIL had this with her last baby the only explanation they gave was that she may have been carrying twins and lost one of them. That's what they said at her 12 week scan and she did have a healthy baby girl.

This may explain the healthy baby and the unexplained bleed they saw on your early scan.

I hope you get an answer soon x x x x x x x x x x x

Hi ladies, trying to catch up everything going on.
Mei-So sorry to hear that they are not caring for you. Makes it even more stressful. If you can get in somewhere today, def do it, maybe they will be willing to help you! I hope you get an answer soon!

I am spending the whole weekend with my family for my dad's 60th birthday which is really fun, but also REALLY hard to keep it from all of them!!

Hope everyone is getting rest and doing well!

Mei- I hope somebody helps you out its a joke thaat they wont scan you to see what is going on in there.

:hugs: Thanks girls and an update as I took hubby with me to Out of Hours GP.

..and ended up seeing the same GP as last time :dohh: Apparently I still have a severe infection which I have been given a weeks antibiotics for instead of 3 days. My pain, well it could be that or something worse. Hubby told the doctor how stressed I was, and said that a scan would make me feel better if they could please do it. And they booked one for me for Monday midday! I am sure praying that everything is okay.

Gosh girls, I am so happy that finally someone listened. Dreading the EPU as they told me I didn't need to go there again and were not the nicest to me. But at least I might be able to glean slightly what is happening from this entire mess. Just hope that this pain goes away :cry:

At last!!!!

I wish you all the best for Monday. Whoever you spoke to won't know its you on Monday and anyway this is about you not them.

DHs do come in handy sometimes!

Good luck honey x x

So glad they have finally decided to scan you

Can't believe the EPAU is treating you like this I'm a student nurse and their professional attitude and ethos of care sounds like it is beyond bad. They needed to be reminded of their duty of care :growlmad: l hope baby is ok sweetie :hugs: xx;

So happy for you that they are going to scan...thank goodness!! I hope all is great and the antibiotics work wonders

Ugh. I feel pants! This tiredness! I had the MIL say earlier "I don't know what you're on about, I was playing netball until I was 6 months" my response? Yes, well we all had a little more energy at 17.....x

Ugh. I feel pants! This tiredness! I had the MIL say earlier "I don't know what you're on about, I was playing netball until I was 6 months" my response? Yes, well we all had a little more energy at 17.....x

This made me laugh pretty good!! :haha:

Evening girls

Still feeling rotten, being sick soo many times a day, it's getting me down now! :( Also still got this cold- it's been 11 days now and there's no sign of it letting up! I've never had a cold last this long before! My DD has had it for just as long too and she's starting with a bad chesty cough now too.

Also I've got major groin pain, I remember this from last time but from later on. I'm sure this is how my SPD started, I can't believe it's starting this early!!!

Sorry for the moany post, just feeling a bit sorry for myself with all the sickness. It's almost like there's no point eating as I am immediately sick after each thing I eat, but I feel rotten if I don't eat? Think I will have to have more time off work if it's no better by Monday as I can barely look after my DD never mind go to work :(

Hope you're all having a good weekend! Sorry again for moaning! x

Evening girls

Still feeling rotten, being sick soo many times a day, it's getting me down now! :( Also still got this cold- it's been 11 days now and there's no sign of it letting up! I've never had a cold last this long before! My DD has had it for just as long too and she's starting with a bad chesty cough now too.

Also I've got major groin pain, I remember this from last time but from later on. I'm sure this is how my SPD started, I can't believe it's starting this early!!!

Sorry for the moany post, just feeling a bit sorry for myself with all the sickness. It's almost like there's no point eating as I am immediately sick after each thing I eat, but I feel rotten if I don't eat? Think I will have to have more time off work if it's no better by Monday as I can barely look after my DD never mind go to work :(

Hope you're all having a good weekend! Sorry again for moaning! x

Sorry Emzy.... sounds horrible, I went to a party tonight and allowed myself a coke (i had tried to cut all all caffeine for a few weeks) and I felt so much better for having it!!! No nausea, no cramps, I definitely think I might allow myself one a day or just a small glass as and when i feel sick!

Mei, I'm so glad that you talked them into doing a scan. It drives me crazy that the technology is there to help us know what's happening but they wanted you to keep waiting! Oh well, it sounds like you will be getting some attention. I sincerely hope that it is good news and the spotting is just normal.

Emzy, sorry you're feeling so sick! I hope it eases up and you can get rid of that cold, too!

AFM, we have had a good weekend so far, but I am definitely feeling all-day sickness. It's really bad whenever I first wake up in the morning, or if I go too many hours between meals. DH got me some granola bars and juice boxes to help. Those have saved me in past pregnancies. And I think I have just about reached the point where I can no longer wear my non-maternity pants. I tried wearing some of my stretchy pants last night and I noticed it really hurt my tummy where the waistband was cutting into me.

Emzy, hope you feel better soon! It's terrible feeling so sick, evenmoreso with a LO already!

OH said clocks went back an hour(?) so Nathaniel woke up at 5.30 instead of 6.30 :dohh:
Feeling a little better today, but only been up a while so all is very much a touch wood feeling at the moment!

Hope you girlies are pulling through your sickness and tiredness :thumbup:

Is it just me or have everybodies fruit tickers turned into adverts for 'the nest'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->