June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

Emzy your LO is adorable :) I havnt got a scan date yet I think I may get it on wednesday when I have my appointment x

anyone noticing bumps yet? if anything i think ive gotten smaller, my bloat seems to be claming down a bit!
Ive got a tipped uterus, plus its my first, so im thinking it may take me a while to show!

dont worry gem, i think they will come around sooner that we think!
Im off to sardinia next week, and holiday weeks always go quickly dont they! x

I think I have a small bump but this is my second so tend to show quicker. I started showing at about 15 weeks with my son. I could have sworn I felt a flutter last night and again they say you feel lovements earlier. So not sure if it was bubs or just wind :s xx

ive seen a few people say theyve felt it that early, so could well be! Just saw a post in first tri where some poor lady who has literally just joined was getting blasted for saying she felt somethnig at 8 weeks odd. thought it was very unhospitable of people to be so blunt. I wish i felt something! im jealous! cant imagine how you are surviving this for those of you with kids. OHs daughter who is two is coming up this weekend, and just the thought of it is knackering me out! x

I'm sure you will be fine hun, just make sure OH let's you sit down when you need to and relax. How old is his daughter?

That's awful that they were so mean to her, if someone doesn't thin she wi be feeing baby move then they shoud say it nicely :nope: so glad we seem to have a nice bunch of june mummies xh

i'm not showing yet but i sure am bloated! someone at work yesterday told me i have a tiny pouch and should watch what i eat. LOL! i wake up and i'm normal, but by the end of the day i have a big belly. it's all mush though so i know its just my bloat.

when does the baby become a fetus? is it 9 or 10 weeks?

i was wondering if it was 9 or 10! eeek, not long ladies!

Aidens mummy, shes two, but very active!
Touch the Sky, tell them not to be so cheeky!

My OH said last night i was starting to glow! haha! think he just wanted dinner made, i was like..."are you for real? very funny"....... lol x

My little boy is 2 so I know how tiring it can be. Hope you don't feel too bad :) x

https://www.babycenter.com/400_when-will-my-embryo-become-a-fetus_1790558_725.bc

no one seems to know on the fetus thing! x

Yes, I agree that the bump is definitely bigger in the evenings. I have two pairs of jeans that fit, and I don't even want to think about breaking out the maternity clothes until after Tuesday's scan. If they see a heartbeat, I will feel like we can start to relax a little -- and I won't feel like such a fraud in maternity clothes. I have been forcing myself into the jeans if I have to go out in public, but as soon as I get home, I put on stretchy sweatpants and a t-shirt.

If it turns out to be twins, then I will use that excuse. I mean, of course my belly is big! And it has nothing to do with my extra fat! :haha:

With the two miscarriages I had, I felt my belly start to stick out pretty quickly, but I don't think it was as much as this. I wonder if it's the Relaxin, but I can't suck my belly in. It sticks out further than my chest, which is saying a lot as I'm a GG cup! My weight fluctuates greatly, depending on how constipated I am, but as of right now I have only gained between 0.5 and 1 lb. since the IUI. I am eating more, and sometimes I have something I wouldn't normally have if I weren't pregnant, but I don't indulge every day.

as of last week i'd gained 1 lb, but i was a total PIG this week so i have a feeling its more now!! i'm a bit scared to weight myself :wacko:

ive been eating everything in sight, put on 4lbs, but doesnt seem to be getting much worse, which im glad about for now! i have had over the bump paternity trousers on for work for the last week tho! i fold the bump bit down, and it actually holds my belly in! haha! x

I am looking a bit "fuller out front" :haha: but not sure if it is bump or bloat- probably the latter :dohh:

Man, I just had my leftovers from Chipotle. Mexican food is heaven! I swear, I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! :haha:

Hi ladies, thanks for welcome me, I tried to catch up as much as I could!!
Emzy-She is just adorable!!! Thanks for sharing :)

I am so bloated by night time, I have to unbutton my jeans if I'm still wearing them. My DH makes fun of me for it, but it's so uncomfortable otherwise... I am off to get my second blood test in about a half hour, but don't get my results until Monday......the waiting is the hardest part. Based on my numbers, we will schedule my first scan for Nov. 8-11th. I am so nervous for that scan...thats when we found out the first time that it would be a mc....nervous...

I look really bloated in the evening!! I have put on about 7lbs and really annoyed because I know it's only because I have been eating so much crap!!x

Oh I wish I could eat more. I just don't fancy anything! Most food makes me feel yuk at the thought! However tonight I am having Chinese! Mixed starters sweet and sour chicken rice barbecue sauce and duck in plum sauce with Singapore noodles thrown on for Dh's benefit! Yum!

Yesterday my bloat seemed to have gone but today my belly is out and fairly hard too.

Let's hope it's a cooking in there!

Anyone have a tight pulling sensation at one side, quite low down?
Its making it abit uncomfy when I sit at times, its at the right side and my right hip kills!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->