June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

could my pain be this:

Round Ligament Pain — What It Is
As your uterus expands during your pregnancy, you may experience "growing pains" around the middle. The pros call it round ligament pain, and whatever you want to call these pangs (no cursing, please), round ligament pain is typically felt as achy or sharp sensations on one or both sides of the abdomen.
Round Ligament Pain — What Causes It
Your uterus is supported by thick bands of ligaments that run from the groin up the side of the abdomen. As your uterus grows (and grows and grows!) the supporting ligaments stretch and thin out to accommodate the increasing weight. This weight pulls on the ligaments, causing sharp pains and/or dull aches in the lower abdomen. Other causes of abdominal achiness during pregnancy include increased blood flow (you've pumped up the volume to nurture your baby) and the buildup of your uterine lining.
Round Ligament Pain — What You Need to Know
You'll probably notice round ligament pain more when you change positions suddenly or get up from sitting or lying down, or when you cough. It may be brief or last for several hours (yet another mystery of pregnancy). As long as it's occasional and there are no other symptoms accompanying your abdominal achiness during pregnancy (such as fever, chills, bleeding, vaginal discharge, or lightheadedness), there's nothing to worry about.
Round Ligament Pain — What You Can Do About It
Get off your feet, get comfy, and stay there for a while! If that doesn't bring relief to your abdominal achiness during pregnancy, or if the achiness crosses the line into severe abdominal pain, contact your practitioner and let him or her know what you're feeling.

Sounds like it to me Emma, them stretching pains can really hurt!! Rest up x

Emma I have had exactly the same sensation...wierd!! And I am massively bloated lol xx

im abit crampy today.. i had it at the start of this preg but it kind of stopped to only couple of times a day.. but ive had it most evening.. do you ladies experience cramping still? on and off?

got such bad cramping the GP nearly decided to send me to A&E for a scan but at it comes and goes and there are several hours between episodes, she thinks it is more likely related to being constipated and having trapped wind (sorry TMI).... the joy of being pregnant I guess!

Had a lovely few days away, even though I had a nasty cold for a day or two :(, booking appointment on monday, not expecting much but at least it means it gets the ball rolling for scan and bloodwork, still not feeling at all pregnant and feeling a bit down in the dumps as yesterday would have been my due date :( been having horrid dreams too so just want my scan here now x

yeah i remember telling you yesterday its totally normal to cramp which it is.. im just little worried as i was picking up a toddler often today i just hope it wouldnt effect me too much.
i have zero energy now :sleep:

Yes I have had them stretchy pains they can make it uncomfortable.
Had a lovely shopping day with my Mam and Ollie today she spoilt me and took us for dinner now am so tired though cant wait for bed. Not felt much sickness today but think thats cos I havent been able to think about it as I have been shopping now i am sat down feel nausous.

Emma -- I have had those pains too. I think the biggest indicator for me was feeling sharp pains when I cough. I have had a cold for a few days and if I am sitting wrong and then cough, it hurts! I was thinking maybe holding a pillow and bracing myself would help.

pumpkin -- sorry about your due date passing. :hugs: I had that happen this summer while visiting my Grandma, so it went by without a lot of drama, but I'm sure it would have been harder if I had not been on vacation. Good luck at your appointment!

What's everyone up to tonight? I'm just chilling out watching tv. Feeling a bit peckish so gonna try some toast and hope I don't end up spending the rest of the evening in the bathroom!

I've still got this rotten cold, it's hung on for 10 days now! It will not go away!!

I've been getting those pains Emma, it is worse when I cough or reach up high for something. I've just dragged myself to bed, literally feel so exhausted my legs felt like they wouldn't move!!xx

Hey ladies! Good morning! I ha the dreaded MC dream last night, was so vivid! Never been so glad to wake up from a dream! Horrible! X

Oh no laura! Horrid.
Thankfully I keep having nice, random dreams. Very bizzare some of them but not sad.

What's everyone doing this wknd? Were doing jobs @ home and
at a retirement party tonight in the local.

I'm lying in bed, need a wee but too lazy to get up!
Hubby up, sat in spare room on computer whistling!
He keeps shouting through to me that I need to
Make him a coffee! Cheeky sod!

Back to scans etc, I don't have a date yet, my booking in
appointment is Wednesday 9th Nov. Its says on letter she will
arrange my scan at the appointment. Better be fast though
as I'm 11 weeks when I see her.

Take care all,
Em xx

Morning all :flower:

Gemini i am sorry to hear about your dream, how distressing!!

Emma sorry about the pains and the "demanding" husband :haha: in our house because he was up first coffee would definitely be his to do :winkwink:

For me I woke up feeling great, least amount of hunger or nausea I have had in ages, but then was :sick: without warning after breakfast, it was the first time I have actually been ill and I feel fine again now :shrug:

I'm in a state of panic thIs weekend! LoL got OHS daughter, he's at work, she's here til sun night and we haven't packed for Sardinia on monday!! Argh! X

Make sure to take it easy Gemini!

Quick question ladies...have any of you experienced or heard of MS (actual vomitting) kicking in after the 9 weeks mark?

Yeah I have heard of it. But usually follows queasiness in the earlier weeks?! Apparently week 9/10 is the worst week for it from the research I've done?! X

Morning ladies!

Giggles....i don't know as don't know much about all this stuff but all i can tell you is i started with sicky at 8 weeks so think thats quite late?? I have only actually vomited once but been very close many times....i find if i feel that sick i just shove some food in (even if i don't fancy it) and i am then fine!

Re plans for the weekend.....nothing much! OH is off out for a baby's head wetting for a few hours this aft and i am taking the opportunity to do some baking (cupcakes) and taking my winter clothes out the loft and getting the summer stuff back in the loft (boorrrrring and is SUCH a chore!)

Got to go to london tomorrow in preparation for an 8.30 meeting on monday morning....will be SO glad when this project is over and i can stop travelling down there!

RIght....gotta go get ready as my OH is dragging me out for a run this morning (i know it will do me good but i REALLY can't be ringed to go!)....its only a 45 minute job so shouldn't be too bad!

Will check in later to see how everyone is doing later!

EMMA - i hope you managed to get up for a wee in time before wetting the bed!:blush:

Hello girlies,

Doom and gloom poster here

Still have red bleeding after 3 days. Light spotting, but definate red in colour. Not feeling good about any of it. Hence the hardly posting.

Bit TMI but does anyone else have gas pain? I have been waking up in the night with it...:cry:

EPAU have been quite clear as in the scans do nothing and if I am going to miscarry, I am going to. Didn't really make me feel too pleasant there I have to say. Might go to out of hours GP as I am in a bit of a state at the moment, but they weren't very helpful last time so doubtful there will be anyone of any use to me there this time either. It is a shame with the hospital as the A&E and Maternity units themselves are amazingly wonderful, but the other sections have to put it mildly, a lack of patience.

Someone did suggest to me it could be breakthrough bleeding. Sounds plausible anyone?

:hugs: They should at least scan you hun to see what is going on :nope: It could be breakthrough bleeding. Have you had any pain? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->