June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

The colds are horrible aren't they babyd! Funny ones this year that won't shift. I've never had a cold so long in all my life! lol

Yeh same! I think we all were better for about 3 days and then they were back again lol..the coughing is not helping with the sickness!x

No I am finding the same and tmi but I've had to wear tena pads as being sick and coughing + already weak bladder is not good!!! My bladder is sooo weak from last time, I actually have a slight prolapse because I was pushing for so long :s

Oh no :/ mine was bad for a while and I couldn't actually feel when I needed to go, but it is back to normal now. How much did holly weigh?

yeah i think it comes with the cot like top, but aslong as we get the car seat with it we are happy. are lease is up 2 weeks after baby is due :wacko: so we are gonna be moving so soon after no point getting the baby stuff sorted in the house, then our wedding is going to be 4 weeks after we move.. i think them 2 months are going to be quite stressful lol

She was only 7lb 9oz. They said the prolapse was because I pushed for just over 2 hours. The prolapse itself isn't all that bad these days- it used to feel like a tampon falling out (sorry for all the tmi!) but now that feeling only happens if I have walked a long way. When I first had her I was peeing myself a little bit quite often, but that got better too. But now with the coughing and constant sick, the tena lady pads are back out ha ha! I had to wear them in the last few weeks of pregnancy as well as I kept wetting myself! How glamorous pregnancy is!!

Well I've just found a july babies thread, so we are officially no longer the baby thread in regards to 2012 babies!!! Eeeek! Xxx

She was only 7lb 9oz. They said the prolapse was because I pushed for just over 2 hours. The prolapse itself isn't all that bad these days- it used to feel like a tampon falling out (sorry for all the tmi!) but now that feeling only happens if I have walked a long way. When I first had her I was peeing myself a little bit quite often, but that got better too. But now with the coughing and constant sick, the tena lady pads are back out ha ha! I had to wear them in the last few weeks of pregnancy as well as I kept wetting myself! How glamorous pregnancy is!!

Oww I though I was bad at nearly an hour and a half!! Grace was 8lb 12oz and when her head finally came out, it came out fast!! Haha yes pregnancy isn't the most glamest of situations lol xx

Sweet relief. For those who are suffering from sickness there are prescriptions, but there is also an OTC option! One Unisom (I've been using half actually) with a vitamin B6. Knocks you out for a bit, but you wake up feeling almost normal. Stops the sickness. Magical! I've even gotten to eat some. Can't wait to pass 9 weeks so I can take the miracle pill, Zofran, that takes away the sick with no tiredness!

For all of you with colds, I'm sure you tried everything but what helped me is oranges, orange juice, and a lot of water! I started feeling better within a few days :hugs:

evening everyone, hope you are all well. hope you get better very soon to those who are feeling ill.
sorry if i miss anything out, been busy all weekend sorting the bathroom out. finally after 2 years i got hubster to finish the mosaic tiling, although i ended up doinmg half of it and hurting myself leaning down too long. couldnt believe i managed to stay up til midnight last night watching a film without a nap all day too, must be getting over this tiredness a bit for now.

mei - hope your scan goes well tomorrow.

cant remember who wanted recommendations for pregnancy journals, ive got the one by alison mackonochie and its really good. has loads of pockets and spaces for photos etc, loads of places to write all of your thoughts feelings and experiences and what you hope for your baby in the future, i enjoy filling out every couple of weeks. i got mine off ebay for £4 as was from a bookshop but had just been flicked through, no damage or anything to it.
can anyone recommend a good book for me to get hubster for him to read about pregnancy, birth and the first year. preferably with a bit of humour but still informative. hubster loves reading sci-fi, crime and fantasy books but im sure he will find this equally interesting.

got my booking in appointment tomorrow so luckily managed to wangle the whole afternoon off work as no point in going back afterwards. its at 2:30 but will be leaving work at 1:30 to get there and parked in time. got no idea where i am going as hubster has stolen the satnav with him going back to camp tonight.

hope you are all having a good evening and got lots of lovely things planned for this week.

oh just remembered, i have those sharp pains too when i laugh or sneeze, blimmin hurts and can be quite scary but ive been assured by all of my friends that its completely normal.

anyways i better get on with getting stuff sorted for tomorrow, got a list of questions to finalise and need to find my slimming world paperwork to get signed off.
xx

Jelly, my hubs is loving his baby owner's manual...doesn't cover pregnancy, but very well written and informative! https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Owners-...C470/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320011532&sr=8-1

Jelly tots....my oh bought a book but can't remember what it's called...it's kind of like a mans survival guide to pregnancy but is factual & humorous at the same time! Am back home tomoz so will check & let u know.

Ps bought the first journal I could be arsed to find & it's called the belly book...no idea if it's any good but was £8 so thought sod it!

Off to sleep now ladies.....sweet dreams all xxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsKz2Etf1_E&feature=related

This is lovely! for all of us at 9 weeks.

Emma this video is cool...thanks for posting!
I hope now though that you are going to provide us with weekly updates...?????

Anyone else feeling very hormonal?? I'm a wreck, feel like I want to cry for no reason. Waaaaaahhh! Feeling a bit fed up and down in the dumps with stupid cold and being sick all the time. I'll stop moaning soon, I promise!

Ps no tickers as posting on mobile app as easier on my phone. Stupid you can't have tickers when you use that!!

I'm hormonal too and getting super nausea today...luckily haven't thrown up yet though, but no appetite and yet I know I have to eat, ugh.
Mei- good luck tomorrow on that scan...

I'm very nervous and eager to get my numbers tomorrow morning from Fri blood test....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->