June bugs 2012! 6x Boys 12x Girls 8x Team Yellow :)

My Dh took a different approach when getting a pregnancy book. He went to the store and got "Lets Panic About Babies" which was in the humor section and he said the book basically makes the point there is no reason to panic about babies. It is a seriously funny book that blows everything out of proportion. There is a new book out called Show Dad How which has easy to follow picture instructions like the ones you find in the safety information on an air plane. It looks perfect for my husband.

Feeling very hormonal over here too, could cry at the drop of a hat, doesnt help when hubby says "stop walking around like your under cloud" I cant help it though :(, not sure if its all pg or this cold that is making me feel low, I have zero interest in aything just want to sleep 24/7, house is a tip and cant even get into work (work from home) my mind just keeps wandering. Got my midwife app today, at least it should get the ball rolling, good luck jellytots for yours x

Good Luck to everyone with appts and scans today.
Emzy I was feeling very hormonal yesterday could of cried over just about anything. Still feeling rubbish the same as yesterday really nausous and headachy have no energy or anything even though I went to bed at 8pm last night and had 2 naps yesterday.

Sorry to hear everyone is feeling crappy at the moment :hugs:

I am feeling spectacularly unmotivated but I think that is just because it is Monday morning :haha:

yup me in hormonal too. Last night when i went to bed i just cried for no reason at all. Im doing that whole walking around under a cloud thing too and have no idea why. Im sooooo happy to be pregnant but somehow cant find my smile these days. I guess in the back of my mind i'm waiting for something to go wrong as it usually does when im pregnant.

On a slightly more positive note im an olive today.

Good luck to all those with scans todays and booking in appointments and to those waiting for test results xxx

I just cannot be bothered with anything, going to have to get a move on as need to get to work and havent had a shower yet, my hair is in desperate need of washing!

Emma

I'm not feeling hormonal or particularly ill just now but I have no appetite whatsoever (which isn't like me lol).

I have no appetite either.

Well, it's the day of my scan and hope this time I get an answer that I hope for. GP said a month of bleeding is not implantation bleeding so am really hoping for a proper answer this time. I feel awful, and am praying for good news.

Morning Girls,

I need to read over the 10 pages I have missed out on lol

Mei I am thinking of you and really hope you get good news today :hugs:

I am the same as the rest of you, feeling very hormonal and tired and irritable. Dh doesn't get it and is just feeling abandoned but I have no interest in anything especially dtd!!! xx

mei hope today goes well :hugs:

ladies i meant to ask.. sorry for tmi but the other day i got some yellow cm.. freaked me out a little as the colour was very yellow :wacko:

Mei good luck with your scan today and hope you get some answers.
Redrose you can get all different cm when pregnant all different colours lol i think if its smelly (tmi) it could be an infection.

Hi girls

Good luck with the scan today mei, thinking of you.

Just been back to the doctors. He tested my urine and I'm on the verge of being dehydrated so he's advised me to take both sets of tablets he's prescribed (neither of which have worked on their own) together. He said not prepared to prescribe anything else as they are the safest to take in pregnancy. I've got to go back every day with a urine sample so he can check my urine for keytones and if they appear then I will have to go to hospital for IV fluids. So I'm to take both sets of tablets together (I didn't even want to take one!!) and if I feel no better at all by tomorrow, then I have to go back at 11.50 tomorrow.

x

Good luck Mei xxxxxxxx

Redrose I had that a few days ago but only once must be normal???

xxxx

hi guys, can I rejoin please? I would have done sooner but my phone has stopped loading the site... can't load it even once to change it to mobile settings! Anyways, I was certain i had m/c but had emergency scan two weeks ago and saw a heartbeat blinking very fast... still worried like anything. feel like my boobs are slowly not as hurty and im not quiiite as tired but i'm plauged by round ligament pain. It feels like i'm catching my ovaries everytime i stand to quickly!!
How is everyone doing? I've obviously missed out on a huge amount so am about to tryand catch up... new EDD is 5th June

Mei I have everything crossed for you! Oh no emzy I really hope the tablets work for you and you don't end up in hospital! I have managed to stomach some toast and soup today which have so far stayed down. I feel tired and emotional and feel like I am being really stroppy but can't help it!!xx

Welcome back intravenous!

Babyd I feel the same, really emotional and stroppy! I can't remember if I was like this last time. I probably was lol I hope they work as well, I really don't want to have to go to hospital :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->